robbsmom
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,285 Posts

Re:Welcome to Abra Academy™ forum

[Post New]by robbsmom on Aug 19, 09 7:02 PM
EYANNA wrote:
EYANNA wrote:I ALSO LOVE LOVE HIDDEN OBJECTS GAME ESP. SOMETHING WITH MURDER MYSTERYS BUT THERE SHOULD BE A SKIP BUTTON IN THIS GAME I CAN NOT GET PASS THE FLOATING LETTERS THEY GO TOO FAST FOR ME TO TRY AND SPELL A WORD SO I AM STUCK THERE AND ALSO THE ZOO GAME I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THAT WAFFLE AND NO MATTER HOW FAST I CLICK I CAN T GET IT NOONE ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS WHAT AM I DOING WRONG????

robbsmom
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,285 Posts

[Post New]by robbsmom on Aug 19, 09 7:05 PM
Just pick up any letters bring them over the broad it lights up if its there, its spell it self for you.

[Post New]by Gailmj7 on Aug 23, 09 8:37 AM
I love Abra Academy so far.

I can't find the revolver on level 3 year 1 in the garden. I've used up all my hints (my eyesight isn't that great). Can someone help me?

n_7441
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by n_7441 on Jan 16, 10 3:06 PM
how do you change the writing to English?

lexi4
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by lexi4 on Jan 18, 10 11:23 AM
briteredlips wrote:With so many great Hidden Object games out there, I have spent many happy hours playing! But after the Mystery PI games, and of course of Mystery Case Files games, I find Abra Academy a bit boring. The graphics were very disappointing. Not the clear graphics I have come to expect in these type of games. Nice game, though, just not for me.

I couldn't agree more. The game was very boring, unless you like doing the same thing over and over again. The puzzles and scences were repetitive. I wasted my money on this one.

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Mar 13, 10 11:24 PM
I purchased this game and then uninstalled it due to 'boredom'. I found that I just couldn't get into it.

lorub
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lorub on Oct 12, 10 6:59 PM
Trying to find a Turtle in lever 6 year 2,can not find Trying to use a hint,
the little fairy goes to the word( turtle) on the board, but never to the object.

[Post New]by heatherington on Jan 4, 11 3:37 AM
This game had a problem with the big crock pot. It was next to impossible to get your items to go into the pot. One glitch I can live without.

[Post New]by nutcracker1 on Apr 27, 11 3:23 PM
I can't find the telescope in the kitchen in level 5, year 1. Can anyone help? Thanks

eileendoe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by eileendoe on Jul 8, 11 12:12 AM
Well I am way behind a lot of people but I don't know what to do about the fairies freezing up. I can make them explode but not find the item. Right now I am looking for the seashell in the second level...very frustrating with my fairies not being of any help.

For those who posted they liked Hidden Objects game... can you recommend some you have enjoyed. Mystery hidden object games can be ok, but I prefer actually spending my time looking for objects, not running from room to room.

Thanks.

Rupie
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Rupie on Aug 23, 11 12:06 PM
Hi! I'm enjoying this game, too. However, I used up my Faries & ran out of time, so I'm doing the level over, without hints, & still can't find that darn pepper in the girl's room!
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a key to the hidden objects & where they may be found? (yes, a cheat sheet...)
Thanks!
Rupie

Rupie
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Rupie on Aug 23, 11 12:33 PM
By the way, will someone please show me how to post with colored text? I'd appreciate it!
Many Thanks~
Rupie

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 23, 11 2:13 PM
Hi Rupie!

You can color your text by highlighting it and then clicking on the 'T' in the editing bar that has the box of colors next to it. For more information on how to format the text in your posts, please visit our Forum Rules & FAQ page. (you'll want to scroll down to where it says "Using the Forums")

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by gypsy1177 on Sep 19, 13 6:37 PM
bfgHondo wrote:Hi Rupie!

You can color your text by highlighting it and then clicking on the 'T' in the editing bar that has the box of colors next to it. For more information on how to format the text in your posts, please visit our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">Forum Rules & FAQ</a> page. (you'll want to scroll down to where it says "Using the Forums")

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: