Take good care of yourself, too !!!

Lia

Akidna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Trixie Belle & Cattiepuss01 Major Emergency Can't Play

[Post New]by Akidna on Jun 9, 16 3:59 PM
Hi Trixie Belle Akidna here from Brisbane how wonderful of you to help out in the terrible floods we have just had. My Son lives in Sydney North Shore and has been without power for days. but I think Tasmania got hit the hardest. Lots of good wishes goes out to you and your friends hope they get all the help they need. Take care see you back in the castle soon. If you need anything just ask. Love Akidna xxx

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jun 10, 16 12:34 AM
Hi All,

We have managed to get the house cleared of all the furniture which is good because they don't think the back part will last the weekend.

Only have to clear the garage & shed which they think will stand for at least two weeks.

We all feel dead on our feet and some relatives came from Brisbane to help out today & tomorrow, they have to leave Sunday to get home for work & school commitments.

Akidna, my son lives at Brookvale & works on the other side of the bridge at St. Peters, All roads were closed on Sunday and it took him 7.5 hours to get home.

Thought we had an update for the game today and was disappointed to find it wasn't. Have managed to send some gifts and will do what I can.

My friends are grateful for all the prayers coming their way.

Midnight Castle is a great community and I am so glad I started to play this game as I have made some great friends.

Trix

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jun 10, 16 12:35 AM
Thank you Dogpenny,

Glad to meet another Lion in the Castle.

sewfancy
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by sewfancy on Jun 10, 16 1:11 AM
To all my friends in Australia I'm so sorry about the terrible landslides and flooding. Sending many warm thoughts and prayers. We sometimes have look outside our own problems. To give love and compassion to others in worst shape we are. Again sending lots of

Akidna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Akidna on Jun 10, 16 9:26 PM
Ann my son lives in Dee Why and he works in Brookvale small world I too am glad of our family in the forum such genuine people and they really do seam to care.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jun 12, 16 11:10 PM
House has been cleared of everything possible to shift. Shed is packed & waiting for truck to remove it.

Now to deal with beauracracy.

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Jun 13, 16 12:59 AM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:House has been cleared of everything possible to shift. Shed is packed & waiting for truck to remove it.

Now to deal with beauracracy.

And now the fun begins. Good luck with that!!! (Sorry I just couldn't resist )

Super happy to hear things are moving along and that you are well.

Go to: