TinaNash
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nick Chase and the Deadly Diamond forum

[Post New]by TinaNash on Feb 8, 10 7:17 PM
Hi, I'm having the same problem and yes I have turned my computer off and then tried to re install with no luck. I start the game and I get a hand in a glove and then the screen goes black and then only way to get out of it is to shut my computer off, the task manager won't even come up. I also have vista. Did you ever get this resolved. I would really like to try the game it looks like it would be fun.

kmmother
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by kmmother on Feb 10, 10 1:07 PM
I have reinstalled this game twice. The screen is black! I have been with BF for a couple of years. This is the first game that hasn't worked for me. Any ideas?

monkeyface881
Manatee
Manatee
4,138 Posts

[Post New]by monkeyface881 on Feb 11, 10 11:10 AM
I would recommend that those of you experiencing black screen problems try updating your adobe flash player. It may work, however if you are still experiencing a black screen I suggest you contact customer services (the little green envolope on the right hand side on the screen saying We're Here to Help!)

I must say I was dissappointed with this game It was over FAR too quickly (I completed most the game in the free trial!) and it felt as though there were no storyline whatsoever! what was the reason for Nick to steal the diamond?!
I feel really cheated out of my money for this game

I'm glad some of you enjoyed it though.

Delta77
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

I think there's a glitch?

[Post New]by Delta77 on Feb 17, 10 9:01 PM
mrsDargan wrote:I'm on the very first puzzle where you have to reassemble the tray. It says to right-click the pieces to rotate them, but nothing happens when I right click. I can see where most of the pieces fit together, but I can't connect them if I can't rotate them.
Please help! Thanks

I am having the same problem on that puzzle; the pieces don't rotate. I am using Windows XP media edition with SP3.

Please technical support help us!!! Thanks!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 17, 10 9:03 PM
Sorry you are having trouble- try left-clicking once to pick up a piece, the right-click to rotate...

Delta77
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Delta77 on Feb 19, 10 7:41 AM
prpldva wrote:Sorry you are having trouble- try left-clicking once to pick up a piece, the right-click to rotate...

Thanks... that worked! I was thinking it was a bug in the game cause I did what the game said to do and that didn't work!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 27, 10 8:07 PM
Delta77 wrote:
prpldva wrote:Sorry you are having trouble- try left-clicking once to pick up a piece, the right-click to rotate...

Thanks... that worked! I was thinking it was a bug in the game cause I did what the game said to do and that didn't work!!!

You're very welcome! Glad that worked for you.

[Post New]by Ostinato on Apr 10, 10 10:32 AM
Every time I play this game and I quit, I have to start at the begining the next time I play. Is this supost to happen?

[Post New]by oiseaulyre on May 20, 10 4:55 AM
[quote =] LeeAnn3206 demande si je pourrais obtenir de l'aide avec ce jeu? Je suis à la partie où j'ai besoin de déplacer la table élévatrice à ciseaux sous la fenêtre si Nick ne peut entrer dans les archives et je ne peux pas bouger. J'ai enlevé les rouleaux de blocage et a essayé de le déplacer, mais il se déplace juste un peu de moyens et puis de nouveau. Nick arrive et dit pousser plus fort mais je ne sais pas quoi faire. J'ai cliqué et cliqué mais il ne fait que déplacer la même distance et restaure. Quelqu'un peut-il aider là-bas? [/ Quote]

Mistickel
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Mistickel on Dec 4, 10 1:02 AM
This is a great game. It's not difficult or challenging, there's alot of hand holding, but the comic book style graphics are awesome!

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Dec 5, 10 2:58 PM
how do you open the safe art=life's mirrored

darlaki
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by darlaki on Feb 6, 11 9:51 AM
Just installed the game and it is moving in slow motion, should just uninstall and reinstall or what??

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Feb 6, 11 10:49 AM
I have played it for about 30 min and it's a game that will amuse some of the gamers I don't like when you have to click on puzzle pieces to rotate but other than that problem it really isn't a bad game for the price?? Hey you can't go wrong.

[Post New]by mihillbillie on Feb 6, 11 12:54 PM
Okay, I was able to fix my cursor problem. I was just about to uninstall yet again but couldn't get out of the game since there was no cursor. When I clicked ALT CTL DEL for task manager a cursor showed up long enough for me to click "custom cursor" I now have a cursor and will begin the game.

I think there's a glitch?

[Post New]by 56dragonfly on Feb 9, 11 9:28 PM
mrsDargan wrote:I'm on the very first puzzle where you have to reassemble the tray. It says to right-click the pieces to rotate them, but nothing happens when I right click. I can see where most of the pieces fit together, but I can't connect them if I can't rotate them.
Please help! Thanks

Hi mrsDargan,

First left-click puzzle piece then right-click to rotate the puzzle piece. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by AuntyPatCat on Feb 11, 11 12:06 PM
gramps431727 wrote:HOW DO i GET LIGHT IN THE TUNNEL
If this is where you have just broken the wall down, you need to find the matches. Whilst the match is lit find the "caving" helmet and then find the batteries. You need to search whilst the match is still lit. It took me about 12 matches to get it right!

alice001
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by alice001 on Oct 5, 12 10:26 AM
Disappointed with this game...played the Nick Chase "A Detective Story" and love, love, loved it. I loved the voice over the most. Too many search and finds in this game and I miss the sound of his voice.

Go to: