It's lewbabes fault...

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

Re:It's lewbabes fault...

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 4, 08 2:48 PM
I'm feeling fine prpl. Just been talking to much.

Now, I'm really off for awhile. Hubby just asked how I'm doing so I'm thinking he wants back on the computer.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 4, 08 2:51 PM
AnnBy wrote:I'm feeling fine prpl. Just been talking to much.

Now, I'm really off for awhile. Hubby just asked how I'm doing so I'm thinking he wants back on the computer.
OK- feel better!

Debala715
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Debala715 on Oct 4, 08 5:34 PM
I now remember why I had to quit going into the Community one! This game sucks you in and doesn't let you go!!! I'm forcing myself to turn off the computer (after one more game) and watch some of the DVDs I ordered from Netflix. LOL

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 4, 08 5:39 PM
See! *points at Debala*

My but'ts been in this chair so long today, even my cankles are swollen. I'm getting ready to start Mercury North-Timed (Oh Joy)

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 5, 08 4:45 AM
I'm in Cove Town and hanging in there. Can't say the same for clubhouse windows or the spectators. The xray glasses... I took those back. Can you believe that salesperson had the audactiy to argue with the return since I'd lost the receipt. Like helloooooo! I wore them for one hole and now I'm back. How could you not remember me. They were bought back for less money but that's fine. The socks are way spiffy, instead.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 5, 08 6:36 AM
Granted, it's cool to have xray vision but I'm an intuitive. And more times than not... I already know the next card.

Your shoes were stolen?! Get out! Seriously? That sucks. Did you get a description of the perp?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 5, 08 7:24 AM
Smallhaven wrote:Granted, it's cool to have xray vision but I'm an intuitive. And more times than not... I already know the next card.

Your shoes were stolen?! Get out! Seriously? That sucks. Did you get a description of the perp?

I think it might have been that dang gopher....or the guy in the bleachers I keep hitting with the ball

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 5, 08 7:34 AM
prpldva wrote:
Smallhaven wrote:Granted, it's cool to have xray vision but I'm an intuitive. And more times than not... I already know the next card.

I think it might have been that dang gopher....or the guy in the bleachers I keep hitting with the ball

Got some serious Caddy Shack flashback's goin' on. LMFO!!!

Hope we're not hitting the same spectator. You'd think by now he'd have on a helmet, face mask, and mouthguard. Or stay home.

Edited on 10/05/2008 at 7:35:08 AM PST

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 5, 08 8:31 AM
*fin points to cesse and lilorange*

Ha-ha-haha-ha! You're gonna get sucked in like we did.

Count me in on the Ninth Hole. Got the baggie from the gopher and am ready to quench my thirst. Can you imagine if the group of us did show up on some course and then visited the "watering hole" on the ninth hole. Of course, then we'd have to get us some golf carts. If the spectator thinks he had problems with us before...

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 5, 08 9:34 AM
Hey Cesse and LIlorange!.....welcome to the unaddicting golf game (NOT, lol).

I'm only on the 4th town, place whatever you can it. I've been spending too (way too) much time on this here forum to be playing as long.......plus I have to share the computer with hubby. Kids......who are they?

Edited on 10/05/2008 at 9:36:55 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 5, 08 12:33 PM
Smallhaven wrote: You're only having to repeat the 18 hole rounds? Lucky you! I'm repeating every course every hole.

I finally made it to Autumn Hills. Finally. But I made enough moolah to buy the spiffy earrings. I'd be one hot chick on the course if not for the funky socks. What's up with those? They look like those tube socks mom buys you every year for christmas when you were a kid. Stripes around the calf which only made the fat calf look fatter.

LOL- I've had to repeat some more than once. If I keep having to buy back my shoes, I won't be able to afford the greens fees. I'm just starting Shephards Ridge

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 6, 08 12:27 PM
*puts fin to ear and hears...*

Twenty-two. Twenty-two cards in sequence. I'm gonna .

So tell me now, is there a twenty-four cards in sequence, too? C'mon. I can take it. I'm a big fishie. Give it to me.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 6, 08 12:34 PM
prpldva wrote:
Smallhaven wrote:*puts fin to ear and hears...*

So tell me now, is there a twenty-four cards in sequence, too? C'mon. I can take it. I'm a big fishie. Give it to me.

LOL- I don't know, makes sense though.

Sure hope the clubhouse is pouring heavy the day I play the twenty-two cards in sequence course. And I do mean heavy. Straight up neat, olives on the side.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 6, 08 12:41 PM
Sorry you've been ill small.

It's the course where you have to have a perfect in one round......usually not so difficult.

Off I go again.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 6, 08 1:13 PM
AnnBy wrote:Finally got though it. Now off to Ocean Shores.....sometime later today.

Yay! I liked the next course you're going on later. Listen to the background sounds. I think this was the course that I really took notice of sound in the game. Aside fom the announcer and his cohort and the club hitting the ball.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 6, 08 2:26 PM
Smallhaven wrote:
prpldva wrote:
Smallhaven wrote:*puts fin to ear and hears...*

LOL- I don't know, makes sense though.

Sure hope the clubhouse is pouring heavy the day I play the twenty-two cards in sequence course. And I do mean heavy. Straight up neat, olives on the side.

LMAO I'll make sure to stay out of your swing zone then..

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by sara1968 on Oct 7, 08 5:03 AM
I just played the trail game, I really would like to buy it, but not now.

You all gave me a good laugh, a well needed laugh,

I cannot believe u are having your shoes stolen and someone lost there glasses I think. ROTFL

I was hesitating on the solitaire game when mention, but this is really a cute game of golf with cards.

I just happen to love and be good at putt putt golf.

I have never got the nerve up to go play golf. I just have a mind block that I can not hit the ball that far or even reach the greens. That is why I stick with putt putt but now I can stay home and play fairways instead. LOL

I can so relate to whoever mention Insomnia. Aren't you thankful we have these games to keep us busy when we can not sleep in the night.

My husband thinks I am just addicted and not going to bed, but I keep telling him, I had this sleeping problem before I started playing games last year. LOL I was reading books while he slept and he forgot. LOL

We will not mention that these games are addicting though. LOL

I let you know when I break down and buy game. LOL

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 7, 08 5:57 AM
sara1968 wrote:I let you know when I break down and buy game. LOL

*checks calendar* Shouldn't be too long now.

Welcome to "... lewbabes fault", sara1968. Since you're not playing the game at the moment, would you mind coming out and spotting the ball for me? I lost track of one in the ravine and another through the clubhouse window.

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Oct 7, 08 5:58 AM
Lewbabes has a lot to answer for getting us all addicted on this game, I didn´t want to stop last night, but had to go to bed in the end, I couldn´t keep my eyes open

love love this game

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 7, 08 6:06 AM
I know what you mean, Anniejo. Once I get playing, I can't seem to stop until I'm so sleepy that my forehead hits the desk top. That'll jar me awake and I tee off on another hole.

Go to: