ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Re:Welcome to Paradise Quest forum

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 14, 10 7:53 PM
fuchsialady wrote:how do I pause the game and how do I minimize the game to check my e-mail?

pause the game by clicking on "menu" and then alt+tab to change what's on top on your computer... finally something easy - now how do i make level 5 go away? it just goes on and on and on... like a bad dream...

Aussiemim
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Aussiemim on Apr 16, 10 12:17 AM
I am also having trouble with Level 50. I agree that there must be another piece of land as a tiny speck is shown on the map with the yellow square that signifies a light tower. The light tower levels are extra hard as the vine doesn't allow us to travel to the part of the map we need.

Mary92357
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Mary92357 on Apr 26, 10 12:53 PM
slavedriver wrote:I'm having troubl e at level 11 can't get past

Isee other messages about level 11-but no answers that help me. I switched to untimed mode & just racked up a lot of points but no end to the level. What does it take? I consistently collect 3 tiles and clear all sand. what else do I need to do?

Mary92357
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Mary92357 on Apr 28, 10 10:13 AM
did anyone who posted about level 11 evere figure it out or get an answer???

[Post New]by dsg1948 on May 15, 10 9:10 AM
I am stuck at level 45. I have been all over the habitat and can't find the last tile. I've checked for additional land, but don't see any. Any suggestions?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 26, 10 3:16 PM
gibsondianne wrote:I can not figure out how to get the vine to work. I have collected enough but when I put the cursor over the vine or the map, I get nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Folks

I was having the same problem until I accidentally clicked on an area of the map that I wanted to get to (had planned on clicking on the square again) and THAT's when the square on the map opened up and actually moved to the spot that I wanted to get to -- so the answer is just click on an area of the map that you want to get to and WATCH your screen because it'll zoom to that area and MAYBE show you where you'll need to go to next to get another set of tiles/sand covering.

Have Fun

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

I must have missed something.

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 26, 10 3:20 PM
GoddessOdd wrote:straightfoward m3 game, but apparently there is some sort of secret thing you are supposed to do...I time out on L5, even though I have THOUSANDS of points, and have cleared everything that I am supposed to.

Not a huge fan of M3 anyway, although JewelQuest was fun for a little while. I was just curious why I was losing the game, and why, even though they said in the beginning there was "HELP" there wasn't.

Just between us gamers, if it was me, I would want my game to be fun, and to make sense...why would anyone want to buy a game that wasn't?

Hi Folks
Just had to respond to this because I'd spent WEEKS trying to clear Level 9 and couldn't because of the timer. Found my answer on another site that had done a write-up on the game and discovered that I could set the game to being UNTIMED!! Just go to the Options menu and click Untimed and then you can spend all the time you need to accomplish each level; NOW I LOVE this game.
MEnr56

[Post New]by teenaw7 on Jun 13, 10 6:46 PM
JoAnne13 wrote:Can not get past Level 5 knock out all the boxes but continue and get to the 1,000 in points and nothing happens ???? What am I doing wrong??????? Jo Anne

[Post New]by monkeyears on Sep 1, 10 8:18 PM
cybergidget wrote:Hello! I am stuck at Level 21. I have tried various strategies but just cannot seem to make it to the next level. Any hints?

[Post New]by NancyGoodLoser25 on Sep 19, 10 8:31 PM
slavedriver wrote:I'm having troubl e at level 11 can't get past

You aren't the only one....How do we use the raft?? I have played level 11 time after time and can't get past it either..Helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

GaCorolla
Shark
Shark
13,397 Posts

[Post New]by GaCorolla on Oct 1, 10 2:49 PM
This is the third game I am checking out after reading the forums. I have mixed concerns about some of the features. I don't especially like games that require building or restorations. I like true match 3 games the best, I like to make steady progress and do not like to find the levels getting so difficult that I cannot manage to clear in order to have a decent chance to finish them. I have bought too many only to find myself wishing I had not spent my money and my time on them. Those types of games are too frustrating, turn a game into work instead of pleasure. I could not figure why one fish mentioned "seasickness" until I played the demo. I am not overly fond of constant shifting of the display either. One of the redeeming featlures I found was the option to select untimed when you first go into the game. I don't know if you can get it later without changing users. Also I am unsure about changing users, and how scoring is done, if it saves the scores, and if you can began the game on level 1 with or without changing users. I don't remember seeing any of those things mentiioned in the posts I read. If anyone knows, please advise, It would also be nice to be able to play the match 3 levels straight through before doing the purchasing For now I will wait before I purchase it.

Edited on 10/01/2010 at 2:56:57 PM PST

[Post New]by linda102 on Oct 9, 10 1:19 PM
I'm having trouble getting this one to play also. No problems with other games. I have Windows 7. Did anyone get an answer yet??

[Post New]by nutcracker1 on Oct 26, 10 8:32 AM
I'm stuck on level 28. I use the machete and the key, and succeed in getting 3 of the items I need to clear the level. Two remain. The map shows an area of land to the right/east of area I am working. When I click on that "island" on the map, however, there is apparently nothing actually there. Only more background shows. Is there something wrong technically? I've tried this several times, always with the same result. And yes, my vine is "full" when I click on that area of the map, or else I have the appropriate power-up.

Thanks.

jjudy60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jjudy60 on Oct 28, 10 8:44 AM
for windows 7 users, close all other browsers that is what i have found to work especially monzilla browser windows and also change your resolutions

[Post New]by nutcracker1 on Nov 3, 10 11:20 AM
(I'm not sure if jjudy's post was in response to me, but what she posted is NOT the problem I am having. I use Vista and IE, and all my browsers are closed whenever I am playing a game.)

Thanks.

[Post New]by aly1220 on Feb 1, 11 7:33 PM
Can someone help me? What am I missing - I can't get past Level 5 - I keep breaking tiles to collect what I assume are the fragments but can only get two - doesn't appear to have others to break.

Again, what am I missing?

grouchypants
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by grouchypants on Apr 16, 11 3:06 PM
iM THE SAME AS GODESSODD. IM ON LEVEL 5 WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO. IVE CLEARED EVERYTHING . i TIME OUT AND IT SAYS LOSE LEVEL.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Apr 17, 11 2:41 PM
grouchypants wrote:iM THE SAME AS GODESSODD. IM ON LEVEL 5 WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO. IVE CLEARED EVERYTHING . i TIME OUT AND IT SAYS LOSE LEVEL.

There's an untimed version. Start a new profile and chose the untimed mode of play.
This game is very hard to play in the regular mode, since you don't know where anything is. Like playing blind.

[Post New]by SandeRich on Apr 24, 11 2:13 PM
I have bought this game. I have enough trouble clearing everything in the daylight, and now they want me to do it in the dark. Oh boy! Been on the same level forever. I think I like the game but I don't like the dark. I have figured out to light the torches, and I get two of the gold tiles, but cannot get that third one for anything. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by SandeRich on May 1, 11 9:55 AM
I am going crazy on level 50. Get 4 tiles, but can never find the 5th. Any, clues?
I love this game but not the torch screens, don't like working in the dark and having to find a torch to light up. It throws me into deep depression. HELP!!!!
Sande

Go to: