dash44
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

RE: Stuck in the dark!

[Post New]by dash44 on Mar 18, 09 3:06 PM
I couldn't get the record with the "goodbye" side to play - put it on the gramaphone and now I can't get it back. Also, I've been walking around checking all the rooms in the dark (which the walkthrough says to do) and still no one has come down to breakfast. How can I listen in on their conversation if they don't come down?!! I'm stuck here - can anyone tell me what to do next?

suzienz
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Welcome to Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None forum

[Post New]by suzienz on May 11, 09 12:37 AM
moonweaver wrote:I finished And Then There Were None today. There were several glitches. Part of the windmill was blacked out (a blank black box covering part of the windmill), and also in the closeup of the generator (in the shed) the same kind of blank space. I redownloaded, and still had the same thing. It turned out not to be a problem, since I didn't have to do anything with the windmill, and when I did have to do something with the generator, I was able to do it.

Two things I was never able to do, though I resorted to hints and did everything they told me: I couldn't get the honey, because I wasn't able to make the smoker, though I had all the parts. And I never could get the radio in the parlour to play, though I found the tubes it needed, and the character seemed to be saying that it played, I didn't hear any music.

Anybody else have any of these problems?

I got stuck with the smoker as well but with a bit of fiddling around with combinations I managed it. first you have to take the tobacco out of the pouch. took me a while to work that one out! Then add the lamp and tobacco together. then add the hose, then add the matches! I did this a bit late in the game I think cos the doctor won't talk to me now!

I also had black patches at the windmill and generator! I guess it is just a glitch

Edited on 05/11/2009 at 12:40:07 AM PST

suzienz
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by suzienz on May 11, 09 12:39 AM
I can't get the parachute silk!!! I helped Mrs Rogers pick up sheets at the very start of the game and now when I go back to get some I can't get it! Arrghhh! this is driving me insane! Please help

suzienz
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by suzienz on May 11, 09 1:07 AM
I have decided to start the game from scratch So annoying but I can't seem to get the parachute silk any other way. Bummer! All the walkthrus I looked at seemed to pick the silk up early in the game so I guess that's what i need to do too. Just a word of warning for those as silly as me!

Edited on 05/11/2009 at 1:07:20 AM PST

anagram

[Post New]by zarusta on May 30, 09 7:14 PM
how can you move the drawers around to make rule the waves when there are only 4 drawers in each row and waves has 5 letters pls help

RE: Stuck in the dark!

[Post New]by jeaniebear1 on Jul 9, 09 7:10 PM
dash44 wrote:I couldn't get the record with the "goodbye" side to play - put it on the gramaphone and now I can't get it back. Also, I've been walking around checking all the rooms in the dark (which the walkthrough says to do) and still no one has come down to breakfast. How can I listen in on their conversation if they don't come down?!! I'm stuck here - can anyone tell me what to do next?

[Post New]by tinstarmom on Aug 7, 09 3:17 AM
Where can I find reliable game cheats that will help me every step of the way. It is kinda difficult to go back and forth from the forum to the game and back and forth a zillion times. Is there something I can downloat and print out for help, or buy a book or something., I have a half dozen games I have trouble with. It would make my life so much fasier if there was something really cool game codes I could buy or download that I could reference at my leisure. anyone got any Ideas, cuz I got at least 4 games I could really use shome hints on, they are this Agatha Christie and then there were none. I am also playing the following games and am stuck in various locations in the game. Jewel Craft, Lost Treasures of Alexandria, Play dream chronicles including the eternal maze, I a also playing Ghostis the sheet but I got disinterested and have lost my place. Now I don't where to restart at,. I have tried return to ravenhurst, but get stuck at seveal places. Then there is Laura Jones that I cant get past a mini game. and Then there is the treasure in the royal tower with nancy drew. I am not much of a game player and I don't figure out things that fast So does anyone know where I can buy these game cheats or download for little or no thing. I am zoned out on all this but I would love some help if you all don't mind. I would be forever in your debt. I am just lexbzd, arning how to do these games, you would be my new hero and I would be eter eternally grateful. Please, Please, PleASE!!!!!

[Post New]by PastorBill on Sep 19, 09 4:14 AM
luvtoread you have to go up to the doctors room to get the medical bag and then bring it back to the maid/butler's room downstairs.

They are not hiding. they are in other rooms, like playing pool or in the lounge (off the main entrance way) but first get the doctors bag and bring it to the maid's room.

[Post New]by Riplie123 on Oct 12, 09 12:04 AM
Hi,

I'm on chaper five and I have got the homing beacon. I am trying to find Lombard and Armstrong in the apiary so that I can move on to chapter six, but they are not there. HELP. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Shannon. (Riplie)

grover3e
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by grover3e on Oct 24, 09 7:12 PM
Good LORD this game is difficult. I finally got the bees subdued, but I'm taking a break for awhile. I don't need a game to make me feel inferior - I have real life for that!

Cluedough
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Cluedough on Oct 25, 09 8:26 AM
Hi, Riplie 123,
I think you go back to the main house once you've got the homing beacon to get dry. Dr. Armstrong is there calling for help.

[Post New]by mssunique on Nov 4, 09 1:11 PM
Hello,

I'm not able to figure out how to get the Bellman's Universal Embrocation for Naracott when he's poisoned. Pls help he'll die!!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Starblader
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Starblader on Nov 20, 09 10:33 AM
This game I like as well cause of the mystery touch of it. It's a who done it type of game and I like them cause they keep you guessing and when you think you know who the murderer is it's not who you think it is. Well, I've liked all of Agatha Christies games that I have played and I think this is the best of them all in my opinion.

[Post New]by kghnrt on Dec 5, 09 6:33 PM
Hi, I found the silk sheets early then when the lady knitting agreed to sew them together, I tried to put the sheets and needles together. Of course that didn't work, then the silk sheets totally disappeared. Any ideas? I also had part of the wind mill and generator blacked out. Odd.

[Post New]by bugsbuni760 on Feb 3, 10 5:30 AM
Ok I got the record flipped over now what do I do to end this chapter?

Edited on 02/03/2010 at 7:21:41 AM PST

[Post New]by mimi72292000 on Feb 12, 10 10:13 AM
katrina8433 wrote:i am starting out on chapter 4, i start to the judge his pipe, but all i have is the pipe bowl , where did miss the pipe stem...THANKS

[Post New]by mimi72292000 on Feb 12, 10 10:15 AM
mimi72292000 wrote:
katrina8433 wrote:i am starting out on chapter 4, i start to the judge his pipe, but all i have is the pipe bowl , where did miss the pipe stem...THANKS
The bathroom by sink and wall

[Post New]by mimi72292000 on Feb 12, 10 10:26 AM
I'm stuck on chapter 4 how do I get thru it. Someone got stuck by a bee

Pianist
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Pianist on Feb 27, 10 5:46 PM
I absolutely love this game. However, early into it, I have a problem. When the fellow walks into the larder and takes the items from the shelf, there is a cheese wheel w/a piece of cheesecloth. The strategy guide says to take them apart in the inventory and I don't seem to be able to do that. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I know I'll need them separately later on in the game.

PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks.

Darcy123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Darcy123 on Mar 12, 10 10:21 PM
As per a previous comment... I had the windmill and the generator with a large blacked out section on it too...

Any suggestions would be helpful for the following, please:

I am in chapter 3 (up to the safe). Just before this part, I had to walk along the coastline. Apparently I was supposed to speak with the General. He never appeared in my game. Same with Blore and Lombard. I never encountered them either. A walk through said that I would meet these gentlemen, and Lombard would give me a parachute plan. Although this never happened, I 'miraculously' have the parachute plan in my inventory.

Also, I forgot to give the bear walking stick to the General in the dining room. Does it matter? It (the game) never told me to do so and so I overlooked it.

AND, I can't seem to get the record player to play the 2nd side. It told me I could do it in the morning, but it never worked then either. I spoke to the people first, when perhaps I should have played the 2nd side fist. Does it matter? What is on the 2nd side of the record?

Go to: