kega
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by kega on Jun 25, 16 4:52 PM
Cannot place the lowing stones. Using Windows 10

CinW
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by CinW on Jun 25, 16 4:54 PM

UPDATE: I found a discussion of this in another thread, and everyone suggested quitting the game then restarting. It worked for me. Phew!

Argh! This is the first game in a long time where I've had a bug that brings me to a complete stop. Add me to the growing list of those who have 3 glowing stones that won't add to the ring. The hint even shows me exactly where to place them, but it still won't work.

Edited on 06/25/2016 at 4:59:21 PM PST

Crow won't sit on man's shoulder

[Post New]by fairieverte on Jun 26, 16 12:55 AM
To kanziggirl813, and anyone else in this forum having trouble getting the crow to sit on the man's shoulder, when I exited the game and went back in, I was able to get the crow in the right place on the first try.

Thanks for the tip, y'all! It worked like magic.

[Post New]by jkl4747 on Jul 4, 16 9:35 AM
kanziggirl813 wrote:Found the second crow. Will not let me place it on the man's shoulder to get the staff. Have tried over and over again.

[Post New]by jkl4747 on Jul 4, 16 9:41 AM
I am running windows 10 can't get the crow on the trollsder to get the staff have tried over and over also glad to see i'm not the only one with this problem I was enjoying this game but I am at a empass

henniet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by henniet on Jul 6, 16 10:51 AM
prpldva wrote:
sweetie3333 wrote:The staff does not work when trying to get bell, nails and grappling hook away from the crabs. Any ideas? or is this a glitch?

Hi sweetie3333! Welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. I would first try exiting the game and returning. Also make sure your video card drivers have been updated this month.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

henniet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by henniet on Jul 6, 16 10:53 AM
I have the same problem, staff doesn`t werk by the crabs, to teke the bell and tho spikes. Closed the game and opened it, did not help.

henniet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by henniet on Jul 6, 16 11:10 AM
Yippie second time I started over the staff does its work.

[Post New]by JCHolcomb on Jul 6, 16 4:09 PM
I too was having the problem with not being able to place the glowing stones. Quitting and restarting the game fixed the issue and I was able to proceed.

bevaa72
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by bevaa72 on Jul 9, 16 4:42 AM
I have Window 10. Every time I get some problem (like glowing stones, placing bird, using staff against crabs, etc.), i had to close the game and went back to continue without any problem. Do I have to do that every problem??? I DO HOPE NOT!!

[Post New]by Flamingo_Lady on Jul 10, 16 10:10 AM
HI Windows XP...

I can't seem to put the crow on the shoulder on the woodman to get the staff!

Anyone have a fix for this? Thanks!

Game doesn't load

[Post New]by crystalwillis1 on Jul 10, 16 4:35 PM
I purchased this game by mistake before I played the trial, which doesn't matter, but it will not load. It doesn't give me an error, just doesn't load. I'm using a MacBook Pro running 10.7.5. Not sure what to do.

Thanks!

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by subcaptain on Jul 16, 16 11:06 AM
just finished the game and tried the HOPs in the bonus section and game crashed. Anyone else? Sorry folks, Windows 10.

Edited on 07/16/2016 at 11:09:55 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 17, 16 3:39 PM
Howdy Everybody,

Thanks for continuing to report your technical issues here. It sounds like there might be some trouble with Windows 10 computers or on Mac computers, so I'd like to provide some helpful guides to try out as our Help pages are the fastest way to resolve a technical issue that is already known. Here's a link to the Windows 10 troubleshooting guide, which might help those using Windows 10 with this game:

Windows 10

And, for those who are playing this on a Mac and need some help, here's some troubleshooting steps for Mac computers"

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If after trying those above steps the game still doesn't work, or if you'd like more assistance, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to assist and are able to develop customized troubleshooting plans.

Thanks everyone for your patience, and I hope this helps out.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: