Re:More games like gardenscapes

[Post New]by hsweetieheart on Apr 15, 13 2:28 AM
try barn yarn. it is done my the people who did gardenscapes and gardenscapes2 and gardenscapes manor house

[Post New]by MissKitty1153 on Jul 31, 13 8:39 AM
i tried Aquascapes. It's fish tanks that you set up yourself. You feed the fish and clean the tanks with a little sponge and the fish talk to you. You can choose from many fish to go in your tanks. I have 11 tanks now, You have backgrounds to choose from.You also pick up shells in the hidden object places to buy things with. You do hidden object games to earn gold to buy whatever you want for your tanks.
There are many other things to buy for your tanks. Play the 60 minute trial at Bigfishgames.com and try it. I really love it. I have Gardenscapes, and Gardenscapes, Mansion Makeover, and Barn Yarn. Aquascapes is a great game if you are looking for something like that.

[Post New]by ASTRA_MOON on Sep 21, 13 4:14 PM
Kern121555 wrote:If you like Gardenscapes, try Dream Inn: Driftwood and Hello, Venice. Hello, Venice is like Gardenscapes and 4 Elements combined. It's a match 3 games, but you get to design a garden. Dream Inn: Driftwood is a hidden object game with amazing graphics. You find the objects inside of a marvelous old mansion being converted to an inn, and you get to design a garden. Gardenscapes has released a sequel which is currently available at Playrix, the developers, and I hope Big Fish releases it SOON. Dream Inn is also supposed to released a Tuscan version, again, I hope SOON. Have fun!

I LOVED Dream Inn: The Driftwood. Do you know when they're realeasing The Tuscan version or who MADE the Dream Inn Game?

[Post New]by Kern121555 on Jul 18, 14 11:57 AM
Dream Inn: Driftwood was designed by **** Games. It's been at least 2 years since they said they were going to make a sequel, but one has still not been released as of July 2014. So sad!!!! Dream Inn was one of the best games EVER to be designed.

[Post New]by DashGamesAddict on Sep 29, 14 5:45 AM
I loved Gardenscapes and just finished playing it and still have Gardenscapes 2 and Gardenscapes Mansion Makeover to look forward to...plus other games mentioned here. I'm dowloading Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean and Dream Inn Driftwood. Fix-it games with HO are now my favourite type of games to play.

[Post New]by gbonny6725 on Oct 29, 14 6:52 AM
Need more games like Gardenscapes and less "evil" hidden object games. All seem to have an evil agenda anymore

Go to: