Treasure Hunt -- Tips

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Re:Treasure Hunt -- Tips

[Post New]by mpendo on Jul 10, 16 8:19 AM
So I went back in and this time when I tapped the treasure box quest in Goals, zing and blue box appeared. Maybe I was in the wrong world before? Maybe I need more coffee?

Cheers

BoutjeFedankt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by BoutjeFedankt on Jul 10, 16 10:01 AM
mpendo wrote:So I went back in and this time when I tapped the treasure box quest in Goals, zing and blue box appeared. Maybe I was in the wrong world before? Maybe I need more coffee?

Cheers

Happened to me a few times also, the same with the wheel of fortune that was lost and appeared again.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jul 11, 16 10:16 PM
Ah thanks Boutje. Thought I was loosing the thread. Glitches that come and go. Now the wheel of fortune has disappeared for me, I need to spin it 3 times for a treasure hunt. Impossible to spin when it's MIA.

Tomorrow's another day.

Cheers

Stormy9
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Jul 15, 16 8:50 PM
Just moving this to the top. Great tips!!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 15, 16 9:02 PM
Got a new one

Combine 2 bombs three times

I recommend level 1 for this.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 19, 16 4:35 PM
Found another new one

Combine two stripes 3 times

These are the arrow bonuses you get for matching 4 pieces. Level 2 is a good one. Probably any early level where there aren't a lot of different kinds of pieces will be good.

ETA I've gotten both combine stripes and crystal balls quests since I posted this. Whenever I need stripes, all I can get is crystal balls, and vice versa. I call that cruel and unusual punishment

Edited on 07/23/2016 at 10:27:32 AM PST

mojitomomma
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by mojitomomma on Jul 24, 16 7:58 AM
Dear Mods: Would really this topic moved to "Helpful Links" folder. What do you think?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 9, 16 6:53 PM
I just got the "Use 1 shuffle boost" item, but I don't remember what levels have the shuffles available. I just did a couple of levels without having the shuffle as an option. Does anybody remember any levels for this, or do I just need to "shuffle" through all the levels until I find one

Never mind, I just found Level 10 works

Edited on 08/09/2016 at 6:57:19 PM PST

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Aug 10, 16 5:24 AM
You might have noticed that, if you enter a level which doesn't have what you are looking for, you can get out of it without losing a life, provided you haven't made any move.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 18, 16 6:54 AM
Up!

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Aug 18, 16 7:30 AM
And thank you mods for having put this one in the helpful links, most ... helpful!!

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Oct 24, 16 6:57 AM
I just got a new quest, "Use a Gibber Fan" and am searching for a level that uses fans. When I find it I will post.

Fans don't show up until you actually start playing, but then you can buy them. Tried level 65 and it works.

Good luck!

Edited on 10/24/2016 at 7:02:51 AM PST

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Oct 25, 16 6:30 AM
Yup, you can use the fans on any level where there are gibbers (I think!!). I also use level 65 usually, also when I have to get rid of 100 gibbers (my least favourite hunt).

And I hate it when the hunt is to get two portal tickets when I just collected them! Grmbl! I should split them in two so that I wouldn't have to wait for 22 hours now...!

Have fun!

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Nov 10, 16 4:26 PM
jencroucher wrote:
Combine 2 crystal balls 10 times -- Play the 1st level in Woodlands. Its a nice big square so lots of possibilities to make crystal balls. 7 out of 10 times, I had to use the wand boost to get them next to each other.
Note: I had this task now 8 times. It is by far the most common I have run into. Almost but not quite get this once each treasure hunt group of 3.

I use good ole level 46 for this one. Got three in one go once even. Like mentioned before, it's a great resource collection spot too.

I had a witch fight on 286 and combined crystal balls 3x, so it's a good one, too.

Go to: