Re:Welcome to 1 Penguin 100 Cases forum

[Post New]by pepefan on Dec 8, 10 11:00 PM
I am at the level where I am supposed to "cut the chain." I must be doing something wrong because nothing is working. Can someone help me?? Also, is there a way to rotate items, and is there somewhere to go for instructions anywhere in the game itself?

[Post New]by pepefan on Dec 8, 10 11:05 PM
I am at the level where I am supposed to "cut the chain." I must be doing something wrong because nothing is working. Can someone help me?? Also, is there a way to rotate items, and is there somewhere to go for instructions anywhere in the game itself?

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Dec 18, 10 11:40 PM
This game was fun, fun, fun. Lots to do and probably one of the few HOGs that had multiple mini games, each unique. A nice different HOG.

cyndrap
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by cyndrap on Jan 9, 11 10:10 AM
With the newest game out by these same developers - I thought I would try this game [I think I demo'd it a long time ago]
I made it through the school scenes and gave up

This would be a good game for kids - also those that do not mind little tiny objects to find
The graphics are great
the play moves along
it is a "happy" game and cute
but it is really a game for kids or those just learning the whole HOG genre

[Post New]by susieworld on Jan 29, 11 7:59 AM
I've been avoiding this one because it sounded so childish, but after playing dark themed IHOG and Adventure games for months, I decided to go towards the adorable.

WARNING: THIS GAME IS HARDER THAN IT LOOKS!!! I can't believe how many times I've had to use the hint button. Thankfully, it recharges fast.

I enjoy the variety of play - it's not strictly HOG at all!! And it's really quite adorable. Even with the sound off to avoid irritating others in the room while I'm playing.

This one is a different game than any other, so I recommend trying it before buying - something I rarely, if ever, do.

trp1232
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by trp1232 on Feb 2, 11 5:42 AM
this game is wonder ful

trp1232
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by trp1232 on Feb 2, 11 5:44 AM
and also cheerful

trp1232
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by trp1232 on Feb 2, 11 5:45 AM
i wanna have the full version but i cant

trp1232
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by trp1232 on Feb 2, 11 5:46 AM
i wanna know about it

Survivor01
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Survivor01 on Feb 8, 11 1:55 AM
GeorgeTSLC and redwinemom: Not sure if you've figured this out yet, but thought I'd answer in case you haven't and/or others have the same problem. You don't want to move all the knots together, you want to "untangle" them by dragging the knots so that no rope crosses another. I look at the puzzle and try to pick ones that cross many ropes and drag it out of the way. Keep doing that - sometimes you have to move a know several times to get it right. I start at the top or the middle - whichever seems the most tangled. Hope this helps - it's kinda hard to explain.

PS. I have the game - got it free somewhere else. I don't like the teacher at all and I agree that the girl penquin is obnoxious. I'm glad I didn't pay anything for it and not sure I'd pay the 2.99 - but wouldn't kick myself for it - it is a cute game. I play it every couple of days - a few "cases" at a time.

joyzebra
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by joyzebra on Feb 8, 11 7:37 AM
I might have enjoyed the game but my poor old eyes couldn't see the items. Even with a hint, I sometimes couldn't see what I was clicking. Too bad, second game in 2 days that items were too small to enjoy the game.

Kristifun
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by Kristifun on Feb 9, 11 3:45 AM
I really enjoyed this game.It was very entertaining with a long stoy starring a cute pengiun.I think it's a perfect HOG for kids.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Feb 10, 11 6:46 AM
Loved it! A beautiful,charming game! The only "issue" I had was that once instead of moving to the next scene the game took me back to my desktop, but all I had to do was click on the game icon and went straight back to the game...don't think it was a glitch or a bug as I may have accidentally hit some key I wasn't supposed to! Some of the items are a bit hard to see, but perserverance paid off! Looking forward to playing it again!!

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Feb 11, 11 7:12 AM
in a word the game ( imho) was irritating

[Post New]by gramkracker48756 on Feb 12, 11 12:53 PM
Cant get trial to start,after 4 times I'm giving up. And they wonder why we don't buy buy more games. Too many problems.

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Feb 26, 11 11:52 PM
I absolutely love this game! So many things to do and so many puzzles. I would have to say that this is the first game that I've played where there is a different puzzle for each scene. A truly fun game!

Edited on 02/26/2011 at 11:52:55 PM PST

[Post New]by Helping__Voice on Feb 28, 11 12:02 AM
Hi

It's not thrilling but yes it is funny..

Edited on 02/28/2011 at 12:03:05 AM PST

[Post New]by momoftia on Mar 4, 11 10:04 AM
I am stuck in the forest. The little boy will not sit in the window. I have tried placing him there and asked for hints etc. but he will not stay there. Is there any way to by pass this problem so I can finish the game?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 5, 11 12:38 AM
I had the same problem... You have to open the window, before he can sit there. Just click on the window to open it, then put him up there.

[Post New]by marganne7 on Mar 5, 11 3:06 PM
I'm stuck in the mousetrap section and have two pieces of cheese/bread to find....help someone please lol

Go to: