Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Countrygal045 on Jul 1, 16 6:12 AM
I enjoyed the demo, but when I went to buy the game it said it was $13.99 or 2 credits. I put in all my info but you guys all ready have it, but when it got to the check out the price changed to 19.99. I got charged for this one other time because I was not paying attention when I ckecked out but I did notice it on my credit card. I have been a member of Big Fish games for along time and never had this problem. Please fix it or I will NOT be a member for much longer.

Athenatoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Athenatoo on Jul 1, 16 3:07 PM
Win 7; completed the game just fine. Started the bonus game, handed the money to the guard, and the money disappeared, the guard still is asking for money, the game says "you've done all you can here". Now what? I can't find the coins, the guard doesn't have them, and I am stuck.

cinb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by cinb on Jul 1, 16 8:04 PM
Toshiba Laptop Satellite, window 10.
Cannot open game, keep getting error/violation with nothing but 0 X 0000000'S on it.

Have downloaded and unloaded it twice, changed resolution, changed size, and nothing works. The only time this happened before on an ers game, I went back to win7 and everything worked perfect. I can't keep doing this, especially since everyone knows win10 will be permanent by July 22, and after that you have to pay. to use win 10.

It is not BFG's fault, it is the developers, but BFG should screen it better.

[Post New]by wanderingwomble on Jul 2, 16 12:58 AM
Athenatoo wrote:Win 7; completed the game just fine. Started the bonus game, handed the money to the guard, and the money disappeared, the guard still is asking for money, the game says "you've done all you can here". Now what? I can't find the coins, the guard doesn't have them, and I am stuck.

I had the same issue. It was very confusing. However I clicked around for a while and finally discovered that if I clicked slightly to the left of the guard I could talk to the prisoner.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Computer Crash

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Jul 2, 16 7:11 AM
Sadeyed wrote:Was going to purchase this until on finishing and exiting the demo it crashed my computer.

Had the same problem. Got a black screen and had to do a hard restart. .

Trashcan.

Windows 7, 64 bit.

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Jul 2, 16 11:17 AM
Joining the others for game crashing. Running Windows 7. Never, ever has there been so many problems with games than within the last 2 years. Quality Control or whatever is seriously lacking. It makes me think that they are on a deadline and release games to meet that quota whether the game works or not. Such a shame, it looked like a good game.

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Jul 3, 16 9:06 AM
having problems with game. got as far as untying the priest and it keeps going back to the same area when I try to leave. such a disappointment.

[Post New]by Auntnan60 on Jul 3, 16 12:12 PM
Trying to play on PC running windows 10 but the mouse is jumping all around and it crashes when I get to the owl game. Is there anyway I can get my money back or get another game since I can't play this one?

[Post New]by goodomen on Jul 4, 16 3:06 PM
I have a new windows 10 HP Probook I have no problems playing the game, but when I went to retrieve the "AMBER" either it wasn't there or I clicked too fast and it went into lala land. At any rate, when I needed to put it into the bucket with the cloth, it wasn't in the inventory to use. Where do I go from here? I can't finish the game without the AMBER.

Linochka
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Linochka on Jul 4, 16 9:20 PM
windows 10,all updates in place , .Got weird error trying to close the game. "Application tried to terminate in unusual way" interesting what way is it ?

cherleadford
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by cherleadford on Jul 5, 16 6:48 AM
COINS: Guard took my coins but still holding out his hands. Cannot buy the tobacco to advance in the game. I exited twice but problem is still there. Some others are having the same problem. This glitch needs fixing.
Running Windows 7. Hardly have any problems with he games, when I do it is the games not my computer.

[Post New]by b1ackburn on Jul 5, 16 2:48 PM
I also have the exact same issues. Can't buy what I can't play. I've done everything I can think of to get it to work but have not had an success.

heyjude54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by heyjude54 on Jul 7, 16 4:16 AM
games keeps shutting down all of a sudden .. can't continue play

[Post New]by mrmrn354 on Jul 7, 16 4:42 AM
unable to access game i have paid for

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Jul 7, 16 10:26 AM
The aspect ratio in the Beta version was fine, at least on my computer . . . The release version aspect ratio is too big, & won't correct in any screen resolution, & won't go to windowed aspect in any resolution, either . . .

sguerr397
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sguerr397 on Jul 8, 16 4:03 AM
Athenatoo wrote:Win 7; completed the game just fine. Started the bonus game, handed the money to the guard, and the money disappeared, the guard still is asking for money, the game says "you've done all you can here". Now what? I can't find the coins, the guard doesn't have them, and I am stuck.

[Post New]by DarkSnowWhite on Jul 8, 16 9:44 AM
I have an iMac just doing the Bonus chapter and I gave the coins to the guard but he still has his hand out the response says he has expensive gates...

Someone put on another Thread on this forum Headed Coins they have had the same issue and someone else mentioned that he asks for tobacco next but I have not got a clue if it is a glitch or not... I did check the Strategy Guide and it says he should allow you past to speak to Luisa, so I am think glitch?

Jujube2010
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Jujube2010 on Jul 9, 16 4:24 PM
PLEASE HELP
I am at the Smithy HO scene....I just clicked on the sparkles and all it is asking me to find is the Chisel...which is no where to be found. When I click on the "Ingredients" list that drops down all it says is Hammer, Tongs and then TEXT 1, TEXT 2 ect.

This has to be a glitch......ERS games used to be top notch - what happened? Please tell me there is a patch for this - I do NOT want to start the game over.....

[Post New]by Bothari_21 on Jul 9, 16 5:14 PM
The issue I am having with the ERS games: loads up, goes to ERS splash screen
then immediately drops to the big fish manager with the play button, click on play button then its repeats as above. This only started recently for me, have been playing ERS games and have quite a few of the haunted legend games, now none will play and they had before... All my other big fish games play fine..

playing on a PC Windows 8.1, lots of memory and hard drive space

just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and a possible fix???

Yam2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Yam2 on Jul 11, 16 12:28 AM
I have placed the chisel on the forge and now cannot get the extra metal because I can't pick it up again to use with the hammer on the witch. Is there any way around this?

Go to: