Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by abengalcatlover on Jul 3, 16 4:36 AM
mac el capitan brand new today. Loads game will not let me click on anything to play!

hope4peace
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by hope4peace on Jul 3, 16 10:03 AM
mine says "access violation at 0x00526C30 tried to read from 0x00000000 program terminated".
windows vista home premium, on a PC, with firefox.
and thanks sooo much to the couple of people who came into this thread to tell us that their game is working fine.

[Post New]by joesoap on Jul 4, 16 3:30 AM
I bought this game this morning and when I try to play my cursor disappears. I am using a pc with Windows 8

JajsMother
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by JajsMother on Jul 4, 16 6:34 AM
Receiving an access violation in Windows 7 during the credit splash screen.

I'm not sure the real point of this thread if the "official" response is "contact technical support".

Also, it's odd that people who aren't having technical problems are posting that in a tech issues thread.

mlt4838
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mlt4838 on Jul 4, 16 8:51 AM
Level 17 will not work. I have had two different issues and played the level multiple times. Issue one - man in bottom left corner keeps repeating that hopefully someone will give me a shield and will not stop.
Issue two - when you get the shields, they disappear and you cant use them.

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Jul 4, 16 1:37 PM
Level 17. Same issue others have been complaining about. The man in the lower left corner keeps repeating himself. You can't exit out of the game without going to task manager and closing the game. My game also runs hurky gerky. Hope this gets fixed soon!

[Post New]by lecastro on Jul 4, 16 4:07 PM
MamaDorsey wrote:Has anyone had an Error come up after downloading that has: Error: Access violation at 0x00526C30 (tried to read 0x00000000), program terminated. Was just wondering if anyone else is this, any help would be great. Running Windows 8.1

I'm having this problem too!

Sista2Die4
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Sista2Die4 on Jul 4, 16 9:57 PM
re: level 17, I uninstalled and reinstalled and got the fellow to stop.

[Post New]by zizifee on Jul 5, 16 12:53 AM
1357wc wrote:Windows XP

"system's graphic adapter is not corresponding to game's minimum system requirements"

What the heck does this mean?

same here.....very strange...

GoldenMel
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by GoldenMel on Jul 7, 16 3:31 AM
lecastro wrote:
MamaDorsey wrote:Has anyone had an Error come up after downloading that has: Error: Access violation at 0x00526C30 (tried to read 0x00000000), program terminated. Was just wondering if anyone else is this, any help would be great. Running Windows 8.1

I'm having this problem too!

Me too. Exactly the same Error message. I´m on Windows XP and what really makes me mad is that I obviously always check with free trial and worked beautifully. As soon as I bought the game, I got the Error message!

obrien60
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by obrien60 on Jul 7, 16 8:41 AM
boptab wrote:Level 17. Same issue others have been complaining about. The man in the lower left corner keeps repeating himself. You can't exit out of the game without going to task manager and closing the game. My game also runs hurky gerky. Hope this gets fixed soon!

Me too!! Very annoying, when will this bug be fixed

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Jul 7, 16 2:22 PM
On Level 15, I have everything built and am trying to pump water to fill the irrigation canals, but the workers are just standing in a little group by the pump and nothing I do seems to make them pump water. I get the green check when I click on the pump, but then nothing happens.

[Post New]by Zebra_Zebra on Jul 7, 16 9:37 PM
lecastro wrote:

I'm getting the same message also.

Not happy!!!!! This is the 3rd game that I have purchased and cannot play because of different types of errors.

smallfuzzy
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by smallfuzzy on Jul 8, 16 6:44 PM
(Mac OS 10.11.5 El Capitan) I was having similar issues with the really jerky graphics before I upgraded to El Capitan. I was unable to play at all because it stalled out and went slow almost constantly. So.....I upgraded my OS as I noticed that it needed 10.11 minimum. If anyone is still having trouble and are running a Mac OS...I have the following: 10.11.5 OS, 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, Grahics- NVIDIA GeForce 86M GT 256 MB

It seems to actually be working consistently with this configuration.

aisfuh
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by aisfuh on Jul 9, 16 11:05 AM
I down loaded it 2 times and the names of the makers come up and them a error appears and windows say that they are looking for a solution to correct this issue. It will not play so I am glad I down loaded it first. With this many issue I would think they would pull it and correct all the problems but they do not the just let it go like it is with all the problems. How can you do this isn't there anyone who screens this before you put it up for sale.

[Post New]by cas101 on Jul 9, 16 1:35 PM

I'm getting this error but I'm on Windows 7 on a PC. I hope there is a solution soon because I really enjoyed the first three games.

[Post New]by journeyanne on Jul 9, 16 2:15 PM
archer53922 wrote:The game problem for me...(WinXP-32bits)
"Moai4 game error
Application Exit Error!Please contact the technical support team.Thanks!"

Has anyone had an Error come up after downloading that has: Error: Access violation at 0x00526C30 (tried to read 0x00000000), program terminated. Was just wondering if anyone else is this, any help would be great running windows 7

[Post New]by abengalcatlover on Jul 10, 16 1:07 AM
When is there going to be a fix to get this to run after downloading? Not enogh tm
Games for mac? I may go back to pc. I just spent money to get mac working right and now this one doesnt even let you click on anything.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 10, 16 12:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the technical issues people have been seeing in the game. When issues like this come up, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. While the Forum Moderation Team would like to be able to provide more in-depth assistance, the forums simply aren't equipped with the tools necessary to do so. However, our help articles contain steps that can be used in a variety of situations to try and quickly resolve technical problems.

For the issues being discussed here, I suggest taking a look at the following:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

Additionally, I've gone ahead and included a help article below specific to access violations:

Access Violation

If any of these issues continue, I highly recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Because the support the Forum Moderation Team is limited, we are unable to give customized troubleshooting steps. However, our Reps are always happy to help, and can also gather data on glitches and problems so they can pass it along to the appropriate team.

The Forum Moderation Team certainly understands the frustration that issues like this can cause. However, I also wanted to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules for us all to keep in mind. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 10, 16 12:51 PM
Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

We request that people please not include comments that are calling unwanted attention to others or discussing Moderator actions. Additionally, please refrain from commenting on the presence of spam in the forums. At this time the spam must be manually deleted each day, so in order to streamline the removal process we ask that people please not discuss spam in posts. By keeping these rules in mind, we can help to keep the forums respectful and accessible for everyone.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: