Bounce Quest

INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Bounce Quest

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on Feb 20, 10 7:19 PM
I love this game. It reminds me of the Crazy Machines games, but easier because you can let the ball bounce around for awhile as you place more and more reflectors.
It was a relief when I got to the second location or stage in which you are finally given a Remove button.

I wonder if there will be any option for developing additional levels, as is possible in Crazy Machines (I think it was)? That way users can share new levels with each other. But so far I didn't see anything about this.

I have been hoping for something different to come along, and this fills the bill. I managed to get through a couple of the levels in the second stage during the one-hour trial. Will probably have to use a credit on this one.

Thanks, BFG!

[Post New]by Annabelle0926 on Feb 21, 10 4:47 PM
Yahoo! I finished Bounce Quest a few minutes ago. That last level was pretty nerve wracking! This was really the only level you had to be quick & I'm not sure I would have been able to do it without taking a screen shot and plotting my course from that. I love, love, love this game. Really, y'all should give it a try. Any hope of White Zebra coming out with another one? Please.

auntann11
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by auntann11 on Feb 23, 10 12:18 PM
This game is cracking me up!

kjhbi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kjhbi on Jul 23, 12 9:42 AM
Is there a way to finnish the last screen? I haven't been able to find it.

Go to: