[Post New]by venus27 on Feb 22, 10 9:15 PM
woohoo--- can't wait

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:Aveyond: The Lost Orb technical issues

[Post New]by twilyght on Feb 22, 10 9:25 PM
mgckhpns wrote:I had this problem with the previous game as well.... I download the game but when I try to play the game I get the error message saying "RGSS player has stopped working" I have seen in a lot of posts that others are having this issue. Is there a fix.

Bless you Mgck - This RGSS thing is driving me crazy! I've been searching all day online for a solution to this mess

[Post New]by bunnybourg on Feb 25, 10 10:27 AM
Me too, can't get June to open gate. Did what I was supposed to do. Nothing happens......??????
HELP

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Mar 3, 10 7:49 PM
You need to:
1) Become the Thief Lord's loyal subject
2) Explore the Peliad sewers until you see a grate blocking a book and some loose dirt
3) Have Mel examine the grate to make her need June's help
4) Speak to June at the Magician's guild.

snsk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by snsk on Mar 5, 10 6:40 PM
Ive been to the help pages, at least 5 times. And nothing is working. My firewall is as it should be, so is the internet options for popup blocker...Its All medium... My internet is definitely connected. So what's the problem? Why won't it activate? It downloaded, but it just will not activate. I even restarted my computer. PLEASE HELP. I really want to play this game...
I really don't understand why downloading works but activating doesn't... ;/ That doesn't make sense! Someone help pls.

Edited on 03/05/2010 at 10:31:30 PM PST

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 6, 10 4:57 AM
snsk:
If your game is downloading but not activating in the game manager, that is almost certainly a BFG technical problem, not a game one. I'd advise you contact BFG's customer support (green envelope in right sidebar). BFG's customer support is wonderful!

Edited on 03/06/2010 at 5:05:25 AM PST

snsk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by snsk on Mar 6, 10 8:01 AM
I tried that. I went to the contact us, and filled everything out, just it wouldn't send. Maybe i'm just being stupid, but I rly can't send it.. I clicked enter, and the only button I could see, the find more answers or whatever button. ;sigh. I think bigfish hates me -.-

I also went to the help forums again. No luck >.<

Edited on 03/06/2010 at 8:02:33 AM PST

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 6, 10 1:37 PM
snsk:
I just looked at the process, and after you type in all your info, click 'Check for answers'. At the bottom of the page that opens, below the list of articles they suggest you check, is a button 'Submit My Question'.

If the articles don't help you, just click that button, and your question will go to BFG.

BTW, you probably already checked this, but here is an article on problems with downloading and activating games. https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/536

I hope you can get it working.

Edited on 03/06/2010 at 1:39:08 PM PST

venus27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by venus27 on Mar 6, 10 5:24 PM
When will the update be available?

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 6, 10 9:20 PM
It was updated several days ago, maybe a week or so?

If your download manager didn't call attention to there being an update, you need to uninstall and and redownload the game. You won't lose your progress.

snsk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by snsk on Mar 7, 10 1:05 AM
Ugh, everytime I try to fill it out and click suggest answers' nothing happens. I keep clicking that button but no articles appear. is cause my question info is too thorough? And yes, I checked the activating and downloading help forum. Bleh. Maybe there's something wrong with my internet... Afterall, the message that appears is saying stuff like I'm not connected to the internet and etc.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 8, 10 6:51 AM
snsk:
If you have a paid membership, on your account page, there is a blue 'Chat Live Now' button, where you can talk directly to one of the BFG people in real time. You might want to try that.

[Post New]by kaily1988 on Sep 25, 10 11:25 AM
is Aveyond: The Lost Orb suppose to start without any of your group, items or gold???

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 27, 10 3:20 PM
Did you miss the explanation about stuff thieving, man-stealing, throne usurping, up to no good Lydia?

[Post New]by freedom1719 on Jan 4, 11 12:41 PM
HELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am suddenly stuck where I cannot regain my health or mana. I have been to the inn and it slept and nothing happens. Then when I go to my items it shows that I have full health so I went to a battle and I have the low again, and as my Edward was almost dead he keeps dying before I can get him health by items. What do I do??????

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 4, 11 4:29 PM
That seems to be a weird kind of bug. Have you tried increasing his health with items when you're not in battle?

someone pleas epelas ehelp its rly urgent ...(possible spoilers)

[Post New]by Doracula on Oct 14, 11 11:11 AM
ok so ..... MY CHARACTERS BACK IS FACING ME AT ALL TIMES ! Idk what happened when i teleported to moo hatchery from the beanstalk forest and it just wont face me no matter what i do .... im almost 30 hrs in game ! so idk what to do the fastest i can reset my game is 5 hrs ago but that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exhausting to do them all again .... please ! help me fix this glitch! i catnt continue my quest! i cant use the fairy to go to the islands cuz my boat gets stuck and i cant move on the world map ! pleas eplease please someone please >.< im on the verge of losing my mind....

[Post New]by candygurl64 on Apr 30, 13 6:55 PM
When I go to the Great Tree to access the root system, the tree does not talk to me. Is that a bug in the game?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 28, 14 3:02 PM
candygurl64 wrote:When I go to the Great Tree to access the root system, the tree does not talk to me. Is that a bug in the game?
I've not heard of this being a bug. Did you go to the broken bridge in Bristle Woods East, to the north-east of Peliad? Yvette needs to tell you about the route through the tree first, before you can take that route. That's all I can think of.

Go to: