LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift Help Needed Please!!!

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 11, 08 5:54 PM
You don't use the shovel, you use the metal detector to get the key. You pass it slowly over the dirt and a tiny light and beep will happen and you click on that spot to get the key with the metal detector.

[Post New]by gegeninnie on Oct 11, 08 6:02 PM
judimose wrote:Well, I feel stupid - I can't find the paperclip to (presumably) run the bulldozer. Any help?

[Post New]by LadyMarie on Oct 11, 08 7:44 PM
thank you. I guess I was missing that. If anyone posted an answer before , I missed it. lets see if I can move on!!

mplskate
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by mplskate on Oct 12, 08 3:07 PM
Hello, I am on the third rose (King Arthur), and have collected all of the weights, 1 scale plate, the dagger and the sword. Trouble is, I don't have room to gather any more tools or items. I think I need to assemble the scale, but I'm not quite sure what to do next here. Do I assemble the scale by dragging the scale plates over each other? Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance.

barbjwalk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by barbjwalk on Oct 12, 08 3:50 PM
i cant find the the k in king arthur

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 12, 08 6:59 PM
mplskate wrote:Hello, I am on the third rose (King Arthur), and have collected all of the weights, 1 scale plate, the dagger and the sword. Trouble is, I don't have room to gather any more tools or items. I think I need to assemble the scale, but I'm not quite sure what to do next here. Do I assemble the scale by dragging the scale plates over each other? Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance.
use the dagger on the floor below the big round decoration

[Post New]by Gamerlaurie on Oct 13, 08 2:56 AM
I am stuck where the Guard is near the tent. I did get rid of him once, but I had to close my game while I was in this area and when I came back the guard was back. Now I can't throw the coins again anywhere on the screen....and it won't let me go back to the previous screen and begin this area again....Now what should I do?

[Post New]by moodymondy on Oct 13, 08 11:18 AM
prpldva wrote:
llcyang wrote:Has anyone used the metal detector? I've used up all my hints trying to locate the key. The sticks of dynamite have been placed and there is only the metal detector left and although the metal detector is accepted in the area given by the hints for the key, nothing else happens. Am I stuck?

Hi Llcyang- welcome to the forums1

Watch the light on the detector- when it is lit- click

I have run the detector all over the area and the light doesn't change. The only time there is any indication is when I first pick up the detector and the cursor turns from green to blue in one area. Then when I click and start moving the detector around it doesn't light up. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by jackied4089 on Oct 13, 08 11:37 AM
Throw the Gold coins at the plastic bottle on the left of the screen, he goes of to see who's there.

[Post New]by Geener_Weener on Oct 13, 08 1:30 PM
I am really stuck here. I'm in a room with red curtains in front of me. I have no tools to find. YET I believe I need one to find a dove. I have used a hint and it points to the lower right side of the curtain.

I wonder if it's a glitch in the game.

Has anyone else had this problem?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 13, 08 1:49 PM

GreenerWeener,
There is a lance on the left wall at a diagonal. Use it on the red curtain to find the dove.

Edited on 10/13/2008 at 1:50:04 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 13, 08 1:51 PM
kellyfl,

The fire urn is in the Fire room, That is the 1st room on the left. It is big bowl that you built the fire in with the 4 logs, the flint and the knife. It should have a fire burning in it. Click on it and it will go into your inventory.

Edited on 10/13/2008 at 1:54:28 PM PST

kellyfl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:To geener_weener

[Post New]by kellyfl on Oct 13, 08 1:52 PM
If you have the lance in your tools use that on the red curtain, it will open and the dove will be on the left side.

[Post New]by Geener_Weener on Oct 13, 08 1:54 PM
LizzieK wrote:
GreenerWeener,
There is a lance on the left wall at a diagonal. Use it on the red curtain to find the dove.

I will give that a try. Thank you Lizzie.

[Post New]by Geener_Weener on Oct 13, 08 2:12 PM
kellyfl wrote:The lance was something that you needed to find when the whole list of items came up if I remember correctly, it's on the right hand side of the wall.

Yes. I see it leaning against the picture straight ahead to the right hand side of the drapery. It is not letting me pick it up.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

[Post New]by Geener_Weener on Oct 13, 08 2:14 PM
LMAO.....I NEED A DRINK NOW!!!

kellyfl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by kellyfl on Oct 13, 08 2:17 PM
I've been reading through a lot of the posts on this game and it sounds like it has A LOT of system issues. People are getting stuck, losing things to move on etc. all over the place, it's not just one area. I saw one post that mentioned that the person had to redownload the game and download activ x, but is still running into issues. I am on my 2nd run as well, I got stuck in the maze and had to back out, change my player name and start all over!!! Now I'm stuck again!!!! This game is fun, but these problems make it not so fun.....

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 13, 08 2:19 PM
2Tyerd1 wrote:Hi,
I'm stuck. I'm looking for the 2nd rose and I'm in the 2nd page of the market. There are 3 blue items, I have a camera, a baseball, and 2 planks. The game won't let me leave to go back to the first page and I can't use any of the tools on the 2nd page. Thanks for all of your help.

There are two exits from the 2nd marketplace- one at the top and the other at the bottom of the screen.

Go back to the first area. Take a photo of the bird and get the feather. Give the ball to the boy and get the marbles.

Go to the second area- use the marbles on the left goon and the feather on the boy

[Post New]by Geener_Weener on Oct 13, 08 2:25 PM
kellyfl wrote:I've been reading through a lot of the posts on this game and it sounds like it has A LOT of system issues. People are getting stuck, losing things to move on etc. all over the place, it's not just one area. I saw one post that mentioned that the person had to redownload the game and download activ x, but is still running into issues. I am on my 2nd run as well, I got stuck in the maze and had to back out, change my player name and start all over!!! Now I'm stuck again!!!! This game is fun, but these problems make it not so fun.....

Wow....I'm sorry you have gone through all of that. Yikes! I'm not going to play this game any further. I've lost my interest now.

I'm looking forward to a revised edition. I wonder how this happens to a game???

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 13, 08 2:34 PM
2Tyerd1 wrote:
prpldva wrote:
2Tyerd1 wrote:Hi,
I'm stuck. I'm looking for the 2nd rose and I'm in the 2nd page of the market. There are 3 blue items, I have a camera, a baseball, and 2 planks. The game won't let me leave to go back to the first page and I can't use any of the tools on the 2nd page. Thanks for all of your help.

There are two exits from the 2nd marketplace- one at the top and the other at the bottom of the screen.

Go back to the first area. Take a photo of the bird and get the feather. Give the ball to the boy and get the marbles.

Go to the second area- use the marbles on the left goon and the feather on the boy

You're very welcome!

Thank you very, very, very much!!!!

Go to: