kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

Re:PC Players... anyone completed the 30- day challenge yet?

[Post New]by kthreads on Jul 19, 16 9:33 AM
I finished this morning at 12:20am. I was out of town and as soon as I got home, I raced to finish my last task before crashing (physically...not computer wise) after a very long trip home.
I now own the the coveted gnarly avatar. Yay me!

Now I'm off to finish this thing on my Kindles for more coveted gnarly avatars. Well maybe just on my main game. Not sure my wrist is up to 2 games of 300 HOSs for the 100 scenes and 200 airship items just for that wicked-ugly critter

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Jul 19, 16 12:13 PM
Dbingamen wrote:Wow, so much for that great prize! What a disappointment

I agree Dbingamen. What a waste. (and the last avatar is a sadly looking figure at that! )

it seems to me that these mini-events and the 30 day challenge are meant to occupy time/play so that it either slows down early-mid level players or occupies all those players at level 71. It just can't replace actual level play. I had started 2 other games; semi-abandoned one, continued on the 2nd, and now that player is at l 70. going in circles tends to get stale!

happy hunting.....

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jul 19, 16 3:22 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... personally, I LIKE the centaur... in a friendly, hey dude, what's up... kinda way..

[Post New]by cpatrun on Jul 19, 16 4:19 PM
hawaiiandiane wrote:I waited until I had completed the 30 day CC b4 logging onto the forum. Apparently, I missed seeing the change in wording mentioned by TiramaSue at the end of the 30 day CC. I was under the mistaken impression that the "great prize" would magically appear after the clock expiration tomorrow at 5p PDT. What a COLOSSAL bummer! All that pain and eyestrain {not to mention the expense of lots of $$ and diamonds} for an ugly avatar? I am speechless. While I enjoyed the challenge, what impelled me to continue was the carrot at the end of the non-existent stick. SOOO disappointed.

Hi... My first response to a question in the forum... I won the game and got all three avatars and thought that was it. Then, I checked my pets folder and found a Gold Pony! So far I've received 2 gold chests and it's only half an hour between naps. Don't know if I did something specific to get the pony... I didn't use an egg or anything. I'd just suggest you check your pets to see if someone popped in... Just sayin'.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 19, 16 4:30 PM
cpatrun wrote:
Don't know if I did something specific to get the pony... I didn't use an egg or anything.

The gold pony is received after completing the Time is Money achievement.

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Jul 19, 16 4:54 PM
LOL gohill . I had a lot of fun playing this event but the prize was anti climactic .

I could only get the last avatar on my main game because it was so inventory and cost intensive!!

Would love to move past level 71 on my main game .

Suenamie

[Post New]by cpatrun on Jul 22, 16 2:25 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
cpatrun wrote:
Don't know if I did something specific to get the pony... I didn't use an egg or anything.

The gold pony is received after completing the Time is Money achievement.

I guess I just hadn't noticed. Many thanks for letting me know!

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jul 22, 16 3:43 PM
That gold pony is tough to get & an awesome pet - congratulations!

dianatron
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by dianatron on Jul 22, 16 5:12 PM
Do u know Walkingstar, I was sitting here wondering exactly the same thing, why am I doing this? I lost the 'plot' a while ago, and don't have a clue what I am supposed to do now. It is a mishmash, nothing seems to make sense anymore, we just go from one task to another, without really knowing why, and with what intent. It certainly isn't the enjoyable experience it once was.Hey-Ho!!

Go to: