i'm stuck in orphange now. we need a walkthru

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Can we please get a walkthrough

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 19, 10 3:50 PM
Hi Lovely Fishies,

We aim to please here at Big Fish when we can. The writer is working as fast as he can on this walkthrough.... so as promised we will make announcement as soon as it is up.

Thanks again!

Margie B

jq134
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by jq134 on Feb 19, 10 4:28 PM
Thanks so much for getting the walkthrough. I cannot find the heart key in the mine. So I am stuck!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Feb 20, 10 4:15 AM
Probably whoever is writing the walkthrough got stuck in the same places most of us did and hasn't finished either

At least if there is one we know if it is a glitch or we just aren't doing something right. Right??

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 20, 10 4:23 AM
puzzledone wrote:Probably whoever is writing the walkthrough got stuck in the same places most of us did and hasn't finished either

At least if there is one we know if it is a glitch or we just aren't doing something right. Right??

Hey Puzzledone

Right

I haven't talked to him yet but I will inquire about his progress a bit later on the day and will give everyone a progress report.

Margie B

[Post New]by gemyik on Feb 20, 10 7:04 AM
i also would like a walk through need some help love the game lol when ur as old as me u need all the help u can get lol

moknows
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by moknows on Feb 20, 10 12:09 PM
I am stuck at the key for the toolbox - got the key but can't find the toolbox or where to go next - anyone got any ideas pls?

padres
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by padres on Feb 20, 10 3:04 PM
adding my thanks to you Margie, along with all the others. your grp provides a tremendous service. I won't consider buying a game without a walkthru available. you make tons of money for Big Fish and I hope the powers that be know that.

Vivian

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 20, 10 4:10 PM
Hello Dear Fishies!

Just a quick update about the walkthrough.

I just spoke to the writer who is doing the walkthrough for Tarot's Misfortune and he was able to get through the game without any complications.

He has been reading the forums to make sure the walkthrough addresses the concerns the players have expressed in the forums.

The walkthrough should be up tonight or as early as possible tomorrow.

Thanks Everyone!

Margie B

[Post New]by kolanut on Feb 20, 10 4:23 PM
yes. please a walkthrough. i will be waiting. ty

shariann
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by shariann on Feb 20, 10 5:39 PM
I need a walkthrough too, it do help

MissB59
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MissB59 on Feb 20, 10 8:58 PM
the biggest thing I use the walkthrough to figure out how far I got in the demo to see if it is worth buying .. I might like a game but if I get half way through it the demo I wouldn't buy the game . I do like this one a lot so far and haven't gotten stuck .. so we will see ..

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Feb 20, 10 9:13 PM
I usually need a walkthrough when I get lost and need to find which way to go to get out of an endless loop. ..point me in a direction to backtrack.

I was trying to find one for RTR on gamezebo to answer a PM I got. Yikes! they changed their format and no alphabetical list to go to a particular game. Now it is page numbers so sent player wrong instructions for tips and tricks. I think I had to page thru about 30+ pages to find MCF RTR. I won't send peeps there anymore til they put the alphabet back. BF is our only hope now. Thanks.

hawkwings
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by hawkwings on Feb 21, 10 4:32 AM
MargieB wrote:Hello Dear Fishies!

Just a quick update about the walkthrough.

I just spoke to the writer who is doing the walkthrough for Tarot's Misfortune and he was able to get through the game without any complications.

He has been reading the forums to make sure the walkthrough addresses the concerns the players have expressed in the forums.

The walkthrough should be up tonight or as early as possible tomorrow.

Thanks Everyone!

Margie B

[Post New]by Riverdancec2 on Feb 21, 10 5:34 AM
Riverdance<<<<<<<<<<<<<<waiting for walkthrough - lol - I'm sooo stuck!

[Post New]by lgfish on Feb 21, 10 7:37 AM
moknows wrote:I am stuck at the key for the toolbox - got the key but can't find the toolbox or where to go next - anyone got any ideas pls?

I am stuck there too...do not know where the tool box is... Help

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Feb 21, 10 8:35 AM
OK...I was the one that made this thread ,,i have been wondering around for days, & still have not advanced any further then I did when i put the request in..Still no WALKTHROUGH .. I was at the Tree .minus one token for ........I went back in to town , & now i can't get back to the tree( S**T)..even though I don't want to go back ,I am so Damn mad..Yes I still have that flashing card in town..There is no way i am starting OVER in another name ...COME ON !!!!

Really driving me to & &

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Feb 21, 10 8:37 AM
What tool box ? How did you find that ..I have the key ????

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 21, 10 11:01 AM
The walkthrough has been submitted for the game.

Just have to wait for the Editor to post it. Will be back to announce when it is up but that all depends on when the system is updated, which runs in cycles.

Hey Oldbay , just a little while longer

Thanks for your patience

Margie B

Edited on 02/21/2010 at 11:03:24 AM PST

[Post New]by anniea12 on Feb 21, 10 2:29 PM
Ditto...I need help with the drawbridge.

Go to: