bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Disappearing Runestones here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 21, 16 3:55 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your patience and for taking the time to write about the issues being experienced with this game. It sounds like a few players are running into a variety of issues including freezing and graphical glitches for certain items or achievements. In these particular situations, we highly recommend taking a look at our Help Pages as they are in general the quickest way to resolve a technical issue with our games.

For everyone who haven't been able to try those pages out yet, I'd like to provide a few links here that may help out in this circumstance for people who are seeing freezing with their game or other anomalous graphical glitches such as flashing or spinning here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Windows 10
Mac Game Troubleshooting

If the above doesn't seem to work, or, as some of you have reported, you have already tried those steps, then I definitely recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report as well as a description of what you are seeing or even a screenshot if you are able to provide one. Our Reps can gather data on issues and they may be able to provide some assistance that our Help pages are unable to provide.

If anyone would like to provide a screenshot when contacting our Support Team, I'm going to provide a guide here with steps on how to take a screenshot and send it to us:

Taking a Screenshot

Finally, I am also going to go ahead and provide the contents of this thread to the appropriate teams since a similar issue seems to be coming up for everyone who has reported a technical issue here. We will be sure to update this forum if we hear back with any news or updates for this game.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by MemorableMovies on Jul 21, 16 5:05 PM
Game is very buggy. It stops functioning, when going to another screen, the bottom part of the game is missing, it freezes. None of it happens in the same place, it's random. I also don't like that you can't replay levels. I like the idea of having three different types of solitaire games to play but the buggy nature of this game, negates any fun you think you're going to have. It's frustrating to play when the game won't function correctly. I hope they're going to either put through a fix for this or refund our money!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 22, 16 4:20 AM
Game froze at one point, and I had to get out via the Task Manager.

I love Solitaire games, but decided not to buy this game because of the flashes that appear each time I match 2 cards on the board. Gives me a headache.

Rhowennah
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Rhowennah on Jul 22, 16 7:14 AM
Great game... wonderful art work et al but seemed a little clunky to me... it did freeze on me after about 30 minutes of game play... hope there is a really good fix to this game and then I will be buying it... nice change of pace from most solitaire games... really good story line... Hey devs... pay attention here... you are getting a following of gamers who really want to play your game... fix it please...

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Jul 22, 16 8:12 AM
For The Battle segment / sections:
1) The number of moves doesn't decrease consistently by 1 for each move. I noticed sometimes it does 1 and sometimes it does 3. There is nothing help wise that explains why that happens. I haven't been able to see a pattern on when it does it either. Please either explain why this happens or fix it so its consistent.

2) Attempting to match horizontally is almost impossible. This makes winning this level really hard. Fortunately you can fight again.

Overall -- I had to turn sound and music off because it was too buggy.
That seemed to help with the crashing and flashing.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 22, 16 11:15 AM
Moonryu, it depends on how many matches you make whether 1 or 2 or more health points are taken away from your opponent - who is not really an opponent, because I don't get hit back.

Anyway, if you make 4 matches, more points are taken off, and if you can make a match over 3 knives, that will take even more points off.

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Jul 22, 16 4:01 PM
Valdv,

Thank you -- that does make sense.

[Post New]by Blossom99 on Jul 22, 16 7:00 PM
Freezes a lot. Freaks out a lot (images flash very fast). Got through 2 levels and it won't load any further levels. I agree that this is another untested game. I wasted $6.99 on this one. I want my money back.

katyshrimp
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by katyshrimp on Jul 23, 16 3:40 AM
Again, as with other players, game went crazy in the 3rd level, I had to CAD to free my PC running windows 7. I have no problems running much more complicated games.

[Post New]by Big_Johns_Mama on Jul 23, 16 8:07 AM
Freezing and flashing on trophy page after 2nd round. This needs a BIG big fix! Like the game but will not purchase until bugs are wiped out.

Ivonova
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ivonova on Jul 23, 16 8:29 AM
I seriously loved the game, but (there is always a but, isn't there?) I have learned to play to the bitter end of my "time allowance." Sure enough...wham, bam...froze, flashing, just about everything on screen bleeding through...CAD to get out, retried, redownloaded...same thing. Fix it, I'll buy it

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Jul 23, 16 10:18 PM
Graphics are great. However into second set of play and started freezing, flashing and generally unplayable. restarted and played for about 3 minutes and same thing. I used a coupon so no money out. I really liked this game but unplayable until fixed.

Ivonova wrote:I seriously loved the game, but (there is always a but, isn't there?) I have learned to play to the bitter end of my "time allowance." Sure enough...wham, bam...froze, flashing, just about everything on screen bleeding through...CAD to get out, retried, redownloaded...same thing. Fix it, I'll buy it

gemfreak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gemfreak on Jul 24, 16 9:22 AM
I am running Windows 8 - same issues as everyone else. Untested, not buying it.

[Post New]by Ziggy_Zigster on Jul 24, 16 11:17 PM
Well I have a gaming PC, so if this game doesn't run properly on my computer, it has to be the game.

Here are my specs, in case it helps:

W7-Pro 64-Bit
Intel i7 3.6gzh
24gb DDR3 Ram
ATI Radeon HD- 2gb DDR5

[Post New]by plantlady116 on Jul 24, 16 11:40 PM
Love the game but has many issues of freezing up and having to restart. A real pain

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 25, 16 1:51 AM
Yikes. I just played for the 2nd time & when it came time to exit, the screen went nuts. At first I thought there was something happening because all of the achievements were popping up at a rapid speed, but then it never stopped & I had to force quit.

Sooo.... here I wonder again what posting about the technical problems will do for my individual copy. I guess I'll come back to this forum & see?

Lisis
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Lisis on Jul 26, 16 1:47 PM
I am really sorry I didn't try this before I bought it. I'm having lock up, freezing, flashing icons, and crashing of game every time I play. I also went through the usual Big Fish fixes and it's still horrible. Please fix this!!! The game is fun and I want to finish it

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Jul 26, 16 6:08 PM
game freezing issues here as well. uninstalled it. sorry, i love solitaire games.

mammaw_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Battle glitches

[Post New]by mammaw_1 on Jul 27, 16 8:01 AM
Had the same problems with freezing flashing etc as already mentioned here, but have persevered to the fourth level. Now the battle match 3--which worked fine in previous levels-will not allow you to move tiles, suddenly does matches you didn't attempt to make and zaps your remaining moves down to zero when you have 13 left.

Please have the devs fix the glitches. I really like the game itself, just hate the bugs.

s_jjones
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by s_jjones on Aug 2, 16 11:03 AM
I redeemed a free game award and bought this game on Monday. I had previously played the entire demo without any problems. I turn off sound and music (think someone mentioned they did too and didn't encounter all the aforementioned issues). Yesterday, think I was on level 3 and needed to complete the match card game. I started to play, and all of a sudden I clicked on a card and it was frozen in front and could not be used or disappeared. I was able to logically end the game, re-opened and tried again and had the same issue. So I switched to the Equals 14 game and completed that series, went back to the match card game and was able to successfully complete the level. I have been playing for a few hours today without any problems at all - really enjoying the game. However I totally agree that the white explosion when you make a match is so annoying, lol. I'm using HP with Win 10 Pro and 64 bit.

I'm sorry for all of you who are having problems, but you may think about trying to turn off sound and music and see if that helps. Happy gaming!

Go to: