The Inquisitor

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:The Inquisitor

[Post New]by cesse47 on Feb 21, 10 5:04 PM
Thanks for the heads up on these games. I'll have to add them to my list of games to check out. Thanks!!

[Post New]by careyo459 on Jun 1, 10 10:12 AM
I downloaded and played the free hour. Not only is it kind of creepy, way too much time is spent reading the story. Even though there is a "skip" button. Hidden object scenes very obsure. Easy to follow though and yeah the Inquisitor seems like a nice guy, in love with the victim...I didn't purchase.

missy12
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,263 Posts

[Post New]by missy12 on Jun 1, 10 5:41 PM
I demoed the Inquistor,not too sure about it,I read some of the things ,but all you guys talked about was other games,so is this game good,I am not sure about it.or what reviews you have on the game.I checked the forum for games .and this
one is not listed,That tells me its not all that great.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jun 1, 10 6:57 PM
missy12 wrote:I demoed the Inquistor,not too sure about it,I read some of the things ,but all you guys talked about was other games,so is this game good,I am not sure about it.or what reviews you have on the game.I checked the forum for games .and this
one is not listed,That tells me its not all that great.

Look under "T" in all game forums; the game is listed there.

Hortense
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Hortense on Jun 4, 10 6:16 PM
Just downloaded "The Inquisitor" with credit earned. Great disappointment. Action erratic.Got almost to the end and hit a roadblock with the sliding tile shield puzzle. No skip, no reset, nothing. Sorry I bothered.

pmb69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by pmb69 on Sep 16, 10 3:36 AM
Hortense wrote:Just downloaded "The Inquisitor" with credit earned. Great disappointment. Action erratic.Got almost to the end and hit a roadblock with the sliding tile shield puzzle. No skip, no reset, nothing. Sorry I bothered.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Sep 16, 10 9:07 AM
Hi fishies,

Looks like this is an older thread so I'm going to go ahead and move it over to the full game forum.

bfgTigris

Go to: