melvaj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Latest update (after Lost World)

[Post New]by melvaj on Aug 3, 16 3:37 PM
How do you get the latest update? Is there a new level after Lost Island?

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Aug 3, 16 7:20 PM
melvaj, sorry, no update, yet. We're all waiting. Just keep gathering coins, boosts and cards while waiting. Good Luck.

Boopala
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Boopala on Aug 4, 16 4:10 PM
Have you tried Free the Witch? It's a new free to play match-3 here at BFG, and I think it's even better than this one. But because it's new, it still has lots of bugs/glitches.

I too like the Free the Witch game, but I could NOT STAND the map!!! You would slide down to get to the beginning to replay levels, etc.. And then, it would pop right back to where you were currently in the game. I got quite a ways up that map and got so sick having pull the screen down, over and over again, I was just SO pee-od!!!!!

Until they can fix that map, I'm done, in fact, haven't done any for over a month!!!

I like Sir-Mix-A-Lot, a lot (ha ha - LOL) and really wish they would give us a new world after Lost World. I also wanted to tell the developers, I really appreciate the gold giving in Witchville. If there wasn't that, I couldn't play. I love the daily arena battles too!!!!! The Mummy, the Book, the Barrel and the Shark are some of my favorites >

At present, I have all my Sticker cards ( ) and just let my the dups build up and then sell them all after a bit. Hope this helps anyone, if not, thanks for listening!

Boopala

Boopala
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Boopala on Aug 4, 16 4:14 PM
Theorem wrote:I haven't updated my game yet, i.e. the very latest update. This means my stickers are already all worth 5 coins (the change happened on the previous update, together with the disappearance of the flats and the appearance of Lost Island (I think)), but I can still play the arena with no life penalty and the wheel still gives me 45 coins.

I see no reason to update for the moment (my Game Manager tells me there is an update but I haven't accepted it as I could still play the game). I am doing my usual round of collecting the daily reward, collecting my fireflies, selling some if I don't forget, collecting gold and playing the arena. I am also receiving (almost) only duplicates though I still have quite a lot of others to get but oh well, it doesn't really bother me. I am not buying sticker packs either.

All this suits me perfectly well as I haven't had many opportunities to play lately, but when I have some minutes, I play 87 in Witchville to work on my butterfly achievement.

And I am counting on the forum to shout when a new update with a new world will be available!!

As for FtW, I have downloaded it and played about 15 levels only. I was not really impressed but I'll give it a more serious chance as soon as I can find the time to play. I might end up liking it!

What does building up Butterflies do?

Boopala
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Boopala on Aug 4, 16 4:26 PM
eli173 wrote:Boopala, at present Lost World is the last available location. Nobody knows when new content will be added. There have been a couple of updates since but were mostly for fixing bugs (and reducing earnings/making the game harder, as discussed above). For details see the Updates thread near the top of the forum.

As for the bendefits of replaying levels at stage 3, you still get the resources (books, moondust, potions).

ETA: Sorry, confused SMAL with Free the Witch, I meant fireflies!

Thank you Eli,

I will just have to be patient and keep building up my coins. I have quite a load right now .

I just wondering if anyone in this forum every noticed the things that look like small stumps of trees that have paw prints on them? At times, they are brown, at others, yellow starts to appear in them.

If you have, do you know what this for?

For a while I thought it had to do with the occasional special box one would get, but since I've finished everything all the way through to Lost World, no more boxes. And try to go in at least 4 times a day to get my coins in Witchville.

Oh and; I started thread, but maybe you might know, is there benefit for collecting Butterflies? I don't have them outside going into an individual level, only the fireflies.

Thanks again Eli and Happy Gaming Everyone!

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Aug 5, 16 12:52 AM
Boopala wrote:What does building up Butterflies do?

Hullo!

Nothing really, but there is an achievement to collect butterflies, and I like these pesky little creatures! Now that my achievement is complete, I'll go for the other one asking to destroy ice blocks while waiting for an update.

Boopala wrote:I just wondering if anyone in this forum every noticed the things that look like small stumps of trees that have paw prints on them? At times, they are brown, at others, yellow starts to appear in them.

Yes, these are related to the boxes delivered by the fox. They were usually brown before and yellow after the delivery, but there is a glitch there. They started not being delivered and then would suddenly appear days later. I don't think you should rely to the colour (because of the glitch) and you will receive one only per stump. I looked around the other day to see whether I had missed any and there was actually one waiting for me in Witchville.

[Post New]by barbmakris on Aug 7, 16 9:47 PM
I have been playing free the witch I got to level 58 and none of my side bonuses work and its not paying me any recourses also singing monsters has shut down on me keeps going back to start new game im ready to give up on big fish games

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 8, 16 4:42 AM
barbmakris wrote:I have been playing free the witch I got to level 58 and none of my side bonuses work and its not paying me any recourses also singing monsters has shut down on me keeps going back to start new game im ready to give up on big fish games

Well, at least Sir Match A Lot seems to be working fine. Enjoy!

Go to: