kaliausten
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum the LASER ROOM

[Post New]by kaliausten on Oct 10, 08 6:33 AM
how do i turn off the lasers! they turn colors, i try to put the rose the same color in and i get the alarm

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum the LASER ROOM

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 10, 08 6:37 AM
kaliausten wrote:****w do i turn off the lasers! they turn colors, i try to put the rose the same color in and i get the alarm

Treat the lasers like a maze and drag the roses around the beams.

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by CUDD230 on Oct 10, 08 6:53 AM
I am where you have to put the knights on pedstills and cant find who go where can anyone PLEASE help

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 10, 08 6:55 AM
CUDD230 wrote:I am where you have to put the knights on pedstills and cant find who go where can anyone PLEASE help

Hi Cudd230-welcome to the forums!

Make sure you are pointing with your cursor and not where the knights look correct. When the cursor turns blue- that's where you click.

[Post New]by CUDD230 on Oct 10, 08 7:46 AM
I need help with the letters to spell something

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 10, 08 11:29 AM
CUDD230 wrote:ok got it thank-you very much

You're very welcome! Glad I could help!

deztoy
Flounder
Flounder
2,466 Posts

[Post New]by deztoy on Oct 10, 08 12:13 PM
Help! I'm stuck near the end trying to remove the door panels. And trying to find gong hammer(in blue) none of the tools work. When click on hint button lightening bolt goes to center of moveable panels and Sam says "need to use the hub to align the outer symbols with the panel symbols" but nothing happens when I align. The > < arrows are red now and won't move. I have really enjoyed this game and would like to finish and start again, but I am stumped, like i"m reading some others are. Hope there's a solution.

[Post New]by wolfcoll7 on Oct 10, 08 3:09 PM
please help me iam playing Play Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena and iam in the room to get the date scroll and i have done everything and is says to go in to the next room and when i try to go it says i have to find everything in this room first and i have all ready please help!!!!

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Oct 10, 08 11:11 PM
Hi all little fishes in the Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum I finally got out of the tunnel under the castle of London. Thanks to Lizzie and her instructions and starting the game over but I am out but still have a problem. The problem is I am trying to put the knights in there proper places but each time I try to put one on the stand I am told that he does not go there. Does any one know in what order does these knights go?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 11, 08 4:52 AM
laurah65 wrote:Hi all little fishes in the Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum I finally got out of the tunnel under the castle of London. Thanks to Lizzie and her instructions and starting the game over but I am out but still have a problem. The problem is I am trying to put the knights in there proper places but each time I try to put one on the stand I am told that he does not go there. Does any one know in what order does these knights go?

Pay attention to the direction of the swords- they will all point in. Pick up a knight and move your cursor over the stand- it will glow blue if correct.

[Post New]by angelam975 on Oct 11, 08 12:07 PM
Im stuck in the room with the big warrior..i gave him all his armor and he opened up but now it says i need a pda..i used the hint and know where it is and i have several tools but none of them will get it and i cant leave the room...........HELP!!

azpennylo
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

FYI for those that cannot get out of the Egypt Room

[Post New]by azpennylo on Oct 11, 08 2:18 PM
I restarted the game without uninstalling or re-installing got to the Egypt room. Took my time, let the animation finish and I was able to leave the room this time without a problem.
Good luck.

Kathy38TN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Door Panels

[Post New]by Kathy38TN on Oct 11, 08 2:19 PM
I have tried all the things suggested. I still can't get them to fall out any suggestions

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Door Panels

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 11, 08 3:19 PM
Kathy38TN wrote:I have tried all the things suggested. I still can't get them to fall out any suggestions
Big Fish will be releasing a new build next week that should correct this issue. I have aslo read that some players created a new profile and had no trouble- they had to start the game over though.

[Post New]by PhyllisC on Oct 11, 08 5:28 PM
It's a little tricky.
When you just click on the middle arrows, the hub wiggles, but doesn't do anything. The catch is, it slides up and down and from side to side. If you align the two like symbols with the symbol in the panel and then move the hub to that point, you'll be able to remove the first panel. Then, just remove the others one at a time.

Kathy38TN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Kathy38TN on Oct 11, 08 5:42 PM
ok the arrows on the side and top are red and won't move either?????

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 11, 08 6:08 PM
Kathy,

If the game doesn't work like in the picture sequence that I posted in photobucket then you have hit a glitch. You can restart the game and see if that clears it or you may have to wait for the new release next week.

I will send you a PM with the link to the photos.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 11, 08 8:56 PM
CLW53 wrote:I NEED HELP WITH THE AIR MEDAL. HOW DO I GET STEAM? THANKS

Get the water basin and the fire basin. Under the green drape there are two lace to put the bowls. The water goes over the fire

[Post New]by ammi_53 on Oct 12, 08 8:34 AM
deztoy wrote:Help! I'm stuck near the end trying to remove the door panels. And trying to find gong hammer(in blue) none of the tools work. When click on hint button lightening bolt goes to center of moveable panels and Sam says "need to use the hub to align the outer symbols with the panel symbols" but nothing happens when I align. The > < arrows are red now and won't move. I have really enjoyed this game and would like to finish and start again, but I am stumped, like i"m reading some others are. Hope there's a solution.

I have the same problem and I cant find the answer So please help us !!!

teapot3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by teapot3 on Oct 12, 08 8:56 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Go to: