TO ALL GAMERS!!

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

Re:TO ALL GAMERS!!

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Feb 20, 10 4:01 PM
O & BTW.....again, it's not always about you, Kala, re: the "snark" on tendonitis. I have no clue what's wrong w/ you & really don't care to learn. Plenty of ppl have this condition, incl myself. Would you be more comfortable if I edited it to "rotator cuff" or "carpal tunnel", or would that also be about you?

Please direct me to whatever "squad" I founded w/ the sole intention of "menacing" you. I mean, really, you don't even seem to realize how deep you're digging this hole w/ these wild, unfounded accusations as you vainly attempt to lay blame at anyone's feet but your own. Quoting your own posts is a "taunt"? I've already asked you for links to the posts that you felt personally offended you, so that I could offer my apologies as it was not my intent to do so, but I'm not seeing those, either. You addressed me by name & jumped on me in the other thread where I asked for that, claiming my post was "bait" for you to nibble upon, so who is the instigator? And I still don't understand how politely asking you to PM me over whatever your issue of the day was w/ my post constitutes a "vicious attack", esp when you came out in PM w/ guns blazing, hurling your own vicious insults. So please don't make up tales on how BFG "agrees" w/ you; I got no finslap out of the deal & they know it. Accusing purps of editing her post when she didn't....just what sort of persecuted sense of projection do you have? This is really beginning to take on a frightening cast IMHO.

I've already stated I chose to break the rules....ONCE. Not all the time, as you enjoy. Try to ruffle my feathers w/ accusations of "hypocrisy" all you please. I've had you on IGNORE since the PM incident, but since you had to have "the last word" & blocked me from replying (from where did that vicious attack spring?) privately to your deliberate public provocation....o well. You want to dish it out all you can w/ no one objecting. I object. And quite frankly, I'm pleased that you're showing your true colors for screenshot history.

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Feb 20, 10 4:37 PM
OMG LOL

She just deleted all her posts....like that'll help!

I guess now if I laugh & say tendonitis is not a "life-threatening condition" it won't make any sense?

purplehaze72
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,258 Posts

[Post New]by purplehaze72 on Feb 20, 10 4:49 PM
oh my she did delete all she posted! what a coward, well at least the mods have a screenshot of at least a couple of kala's posts!

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Feb 20, 10 5:02 PM
There's another thread that she put up that says she quit the Pond as of today.

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Feb 20, 10 5:03 PM
Interesting. More deletions from Kalavinka. Between editing posts to remove stuff after people respond and then blame them for what she "didn't" do and whacking out entire posts, this is just a continuing mess.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 20, 10 5:10 PM
Also deleted all the posts she left under the "No Skip, No Buy", on this forum.

[Post New]by Veronicakay on Feb 20, 10 5:32 PM
Could someone please help me !!!!!! I think I am going crazy. I cant even get past where the flowers are supposed to put on the grave . Everytime I click on the flowers it just goes back to the instructions. I would appreciate anyones help. Thanking you in advance. !!!!!!!!!!!!

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Feb 20, 10 6:03 PM
Hi folks,

This thread has gotten very heated and rather out of hand, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it.

Please remember to always be respectful of other members - even if somebody is being rude to you or you feel they're being inappropriate, please do not respond to them as this only exacerbates the problem. Just hit the ! button and, better yet, PM a moderator as well. This ensures that we see the report - even if are checking in on a computer that does not have access to external moderating tools.

Thank you.

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: