bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 27, 16 12:07 PM
Howdy Everyone,

I was swimming by and wanted to remind everyone about our Forum Rules, specifically the following:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

I also wanted to let everyone know that the Moderation Team definitely understands the frustration that the appearance of spam in the forums can cause. As we continue to manually ban each spam poster and delete each post, we ask that players not comment on the posts themselves. This helps to adhere to the Forum Rules as well as streamline our current process while we continue to request an upgrade to our spam filters.

Thank you for your understanding, and please let a moderator know if you have any questions or if you happen across spam while swimming by.

bfgIlinalta

shoelesshs
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by shoelesshs on Jul 27, 16 5:02 PM
I couldn't get past level 4. I had enough resources to rebuild the garden, but nothing happened when I clicked on it - it would still show red. The whole game was glitchy - slow loading and freezing in spots. Very disappointed.

[Post New]by beestitcher on Jul 27, 16 7:32 PM
gabuckeye wrote:A little hope for the Level 16 black blob - it is actually possible to play the level blind and get thru it. It took me 3 times to figure out where the crystal and wood alters were, and it was horrible, but I managed 1 star just by groping around.

I think the big black blob on level 16 is supposed to be there. My guess is that it is the part of the dirigible that inflates and it has fallen over the area until the propeller is fixed & can raise it.

tinkz2007
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by tinkz2007 on Jul 28, 16 6:47 AM
Oudespoor wrote:Level 37, I cannot pick up the Blacksmith's Hammer, either before or after fixing the hole that it sits over on the pathway. Anybody else have this problem. Have tried collecting it first before getting the ore pieces as well as replayed tried to get it last, both times it won't let me pick it up.

I also have this same problem on level 37 with the Blacksmith's Hammer, I have tried restarting the game too, but to no avail. Still cannot pick up the hammer - very frustrating.

[Post New]by Camalama on Jul 28, 16 11:21 AM
I was also having this problem, but I clicked on the end of that path that the hammer is on and the hammer went to the end of the path and I was able to pick it up and end the level!

[Post New]by likame51 on Jul 28, 16 12:22 PM
Oudespoor wrote:Level 37, I cannot pick up the Blacksmith's Hammer, either before or after fixing the hole that it sits over on the pathway. Anybody else have this problem. Have tried collecting it first before getting the ore pieces as well as replayed tried to get it last, both times it won't let me pick it up.

Click on the big stone located behind the hammer, and the hammer will jump to a new location behind the stone. Once you clear the stone, the hammer will allow you to pick it up.

[Post New]by Robert_Ritt1 on Jul 28, 16 4:03 PM
I am also unable to a pick up the hammer in level 37. Have windows 8.

[Post New]by sweetkisses42958 on Jul 28, 16 6:47 PM

same problem on level 37

[Post New]by FlamingJune1967 on Jul 28, 16 10:18 PM
Level 16 is unplayable because of graphics glitch. windows 10

[Post New]by vickipalma on Jul 29, 16 10:58 AM
I am having the same issue on level 16 with the big blob. You can not get past this level as you can not see the screen. I am running windows 10. I play lots of BF games and have not had this issue. It must be an issue with the game. Can you please post a resolution here so I don't have to search several unrelated articles. Thanks

ckief
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by ckief on Jul 29, 16 4:58 PM
gabuckeye wrote:Level 16, black blob. Dell laptop, Windows 10

Also see big blob in middle of screen on Level 16. Windows 10

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 29, 16 5:13 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that people are encountering these issues in the game. The Forum Moderation Team definitely appreciates everybody who's taken the time to report this here, and I'm going to pass along these posts so that the appropriate team is aware of the situation.

In the meantime, we encourage checking out our help articles for problems like this. I've included one below that can be particularly useful when a game isn't responding correctly or when there are problems with the display:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Additionally, the following has steps that can help if there's a visual glitch appearing:

Screen Resolution

If these issues continue, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always willing to help, and they have the tools necessary to gather data on and report problems to the right team.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Jul 29, 16 8:57 PM
Also having the problem with the blob over the center of the screen on Level 16. While hovering the cursor will show me where the altars and things are, it's hard to figure out the path to repair the sawmill, mine, Mortessa's house, etc. I don't think this is supposed to be there. If I remember correctly, there were some issues with a blob on a couple levels in another game - not sure if it was the previous one in this series, but I think it was - but they weren't as big an issue as this one. This is annoying.

Update: I went back to check and I was right - Elven Legend 2 had some levels where there were annoying dark spots (1 flapped, which was very distracting). It doesn't appear that any effort has been made to correct this, which means it's unlikely there will be a patch for this game either. At this point, I'm trying to decide whether I have the patience to work blindly to get past this level or whether I want a refund, especially in view of other fishes having reported problems further along in the game. I don't really see much point in contacting CS, as they've never been helpful in the past - same suggestions followed by an offer of a refund. I want the doggone game fixed or I wouldn't have asked, but that doesn't seem to be an option. (They never have fixed Gardens Inc 3 despite many reports of the same problem with mysterious overlaid error messages.)

Edited on 07/30/2016 at 3:49:56 PM PST

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Jul 30, 16 9:02 AM
I completed the main game and am on the final level of the bonus levels, but the 'moveable altar' refuses to move to the kraken (ie, nothing happens when I click on the moveable altar).

I have loaded the four cannons twice now, and each time the fourth one is loaded all four fire, but the moveable altar is immovable and the kraken won't go towards it.

I feel cheated, that I can't finish the game.

pmax7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

TECH ISSUES for Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by pmax7 on Jul 30, 16 9:29 AM
Running Mac OSX 10.9.5 -- Level 37 unable to pick up blacksmith's hammer [with or without ore] tried replaying level several times... uninstalled / reinstalled, removed files associated with game from ~/library failed to resolve issue.

From other gamer's reported tech issues the problem occurs in Windows environment as well.

sandell14
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by sandell14 on Jul 31, 16 6:03 AM
sweetkisses42958 wrote:

same problem on level 37

And same again here!

mooskilady
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by mooskilady on Aug 3, 16 3:51 AM
To pick up the hammer on Level 37 click on the end of the path after clearing the rocks and it will move there - then you can pick it up. I was finally able to complete that way. Someone posted it in a reply although it was hard to find.

[Post New]by MiniHooves on Aug 5, 16 7:55 PM
Same issue with blacksmith hammer. How do you pick it up? Windows 10 - would like to finish game.

mbmb6868
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by mbmb6868 on Aug 7, 16 8:33 PM
Having the same issue with the blob on level 16. Had similar issues with a previous game in this series. Shame on me for assuming BFG and the developers would test the new game before releasing it. The blob is related to the dirigible in the level because once you build the dirigible the blob rises as the dirigible would. Disappointed to see there are more troubles ahead with further levels.

Oudespoor
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Oudespoor on Aug 8, 16 3:09 AM
likame51 wrote:

Click on the big stone located behind the hammer, and the hammer will jump to a new location behind the stone. Once you clear the stone, the hammer will allow you to pick it up.

THANK YOU LIKAME51, It worked!!

Go to: