cgiestela
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Re:Blue Abyss (Seine Embankment) Recycled Offer - '16

[Post New]by cgiestela on Aug 1, 16 5:30 PM
Cyberfox277 wrote:I'm not going to lecture you cgiestela, there is no right or wrong in this game, it's whatever works for you, you managed to finish it great You can get more playing the game

What I'm going to say is pay attention to the tarra cards, in case you haven't noticed, sometimes they're moving, sometimes they're not. There's a pattern there, OK I'm not going to lie, sometimes my guess is totally wrong LOL But most of the time I can get pretty close without using too many cards. It might save you a few tarra cards

Thanks for that! I hadnt noticed that the cards could move or not! I guess I will pay more attention from now on...

cansrve
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cansrve on Aug 1, 16 6:39 PM
cgiestela

There is a very definite pattern to the cards you just have to look for it esp with the silver cards.

What I have found (results may vary with the individual lol) say i want a day mode, from shadows the cards when flipped are in order from left to right day night reversed jumbled and puzzle.

The first time round the day mode will be in the first position on the left to select, however the second time round of shuffling from the shadows mode, it will in the third or fourth position, next time round it will be in the first and then back to the third (or fourth as was the last time). This could be reversed so its in the third/fourth the first time round then the first position on the second go. Hopefully that inst too confusing. The pattern will only repeat itself if you shuffle the cards from the same mode (in this case shadows).

What ever mode you are IN will obviously not be in the selection but the cards always seem to be in the playing order from left to right.

As for the ghosts and gold cards? well that one just seems to be a crap shoot. There is probably a pattern there as well i just havent cared to figure it out as i often just play through the ghosts that are there.

Hopefully that helps some presuming i haven't confused you completely. My apologies if so.

*edited to add some clarification.

Edited on 08/01/2016 at 6:40:11 PM PST

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Sep 27, 16 2:10 AM
bumped

Go to: