Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Aug 5, 16 8:48 PM
I was giving the dad first aid and clicked in the wrong place (dropped out of the scene) and now I don't have the bandage for his head.

Is there any way to fix this or do I have to restart?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Pepsay_69 on Aug 6, 16 1:14 PM
I'm not able to pick up the wire in the tunnel to charge the cube. The hint says to go to the tunnel and the wire is there and the strategy guide shows the where the wire is located in the tunnel. However, no amount of clicking on or around the wire will allow me to pick it up. I can't move forward in the game until I obtain this wire. I have logged off and and back on to no avail. I am stuck! This is a very serious glitch in the game.

[Post New]by thumpertail on Aug 6, 16 7:57 PM
bonus chapter cannot put the master switch where it goes ,I have place it all over it just wont go I'm using a dell alienware 51 computer do not want to start over in the bonus chapter please find and fix or tell me what I can do ! thanks

[Post New]by eloriaga_mimbi on Aug 7, 16 9:59 PM
In the bonus chapter, I could not get the symbol from Elf after he floats up on a basket with balloons.

Please debug.

Zilla1963
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Zilla1963 on Aug 9, 16 6:52 PM
The outside scenes are extremely slow and lagging. Twice, the game has frozen, and i had to physically remove the battery from my laptop to get my computer to turn off.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pushtempo0802 on Aug 11, 16 2:41 AM
thumpertail wrote:bonus chapter cannot put the master switch where it goes ,I have place it all over it just wont go I'm using a dell alienware 51 computer do not want to start over in the bonus chapter please find and fix or tell me what I can do ! thanks

I'm having the same problem with the master switch. Please help !

[Post New]by minx63 on Aug 12, 16 11:59 AM
How frustrating!!!! Got so far into the game when it froze and I had to go back into it again. When I started the game again it said my profile had been corrupted and I had to start the game again from the beginning. Not sure I can be bothered! What has gone wrong BFG? Last few games have had problems. I wasted two game credits on this game too.

[Post New]by bobtdog on Aug 12, 16 3:14 PM
I was getting along fine till the HOP in the corridor I've completed all the tasks and need four pparts for the drawer/box but they are nowhere to be found,no hint and cannot progress ,anyone else the same?

[Post New]by Streifenbarbe on Aug 15, 16 1:15 PM
I am not amused! Since the game was released nothing has been done about the glitches! Still you have to skip the puzzle to deactivate the collars ( after solving part 4 properly I cannot access part 5), in the bonus chapter there is no way to place the masterswitch in the station, which means I have to exit the game without finishing! Btw, I restarted the game several times! Please, BFG, fix the glitches!

[Post New]by DarkSnowWhite on Aug 18, 16 3:11 PM
Downloaded the game and ok until I got to horse in carriage and then when I opened the diary the screen froze and I could not get back out again? I thought this was supposed to a Top Title? How can you be advertising it as such when it has all these glitches?

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Aug 20, 16 11:23 AM
I restarted with a new profile to get past the bandage issue, then played that scene very carefully.

On the master switch I had problems but got it to work by pretty much tossing it at every place on the screen. It finally stuck somewhere. But it wasn't where you would think it belongs.

With Elf in the balloon you have to shoot a balloon with your dart. Then He should be able to get out.

Hope that helps.

ediegamer
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by ediegamer on Aug 24, 16 8:35 PM
With regard to the sparkle problem, I totally agree with Belamba's comments. This has been a pet peeve of mine with all of this dev's games. It totally ruins the game and I also have complained about this, apparently to deaf ears!

pammysueb
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by pammysueb on Aug 29, 16 12:09 PM
Using iMac OS 10.11- having the same issue with the Diary. It didn't start until after I purchased the game (I'd been reading it during the demo time) -- it began start of Chapter 3 when you get off the train, but also, now that the bug has started, it can be repeated every time I open the diary and turn a page....fortunately the diary is not needed or interesting in this game and I'm just not using it until the bug is fixed....

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Aug 29, 16 12:24 PM
G'day,

I just wanted to pop in and thank you for taking the time to post the details of the difficulties that have been encountered and the system information.

Please know that the moderation team is passing this, and any details shared with CS along to the appropriate parties so that these can be investigated.

As soon as we have any new information to share, or should an update be made available we will definitely update our players here in the forum.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by pennyhenny743 on Aug 30, 16 5:06 PM
hey-having problems with the hook!!!!!!-hint went dead---I cannot believe this
has gone on without a fix----did have game at beginning crash--restarted--did good
til that last page--I guess I will have to restart-work-on window 7-rarely have a problem with the games have been doing this for 8years=

[Post New]by GolfEasy on Aug 31, 16 9:50 AM
Can't locate the computer connector in the tunnel. Hint indicates it is in the tunnel and the strategy guide does not state where.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by unicorn9921 on Sep 13, 16 7:38 AM
pushtempo0802 wrote:
thumpertail wrote:bonus chapter cannot put the master switch where it goes ,I have place it all over it just wont go I'm using a dell alienware 51 computer do not want to start over in the bonus chapter please find and fix or tell me what I can do ! thanks

I'm having the same problem with the master switch. Please help !

I got the Masterswitch to work after removing the basket. Couldn't place it before that.

Mandarin Orange in HOP

[Post New]by TexasE on Oct 8, 16 4:44 PM
Last of 3 oranges cannot be selected. Used a hint, relaunched, etc. still cannot finish this HOP.

Zenus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Zenus on Dec 30, 16 12:31 PM
As others have posted, I opened the grate in the tunnel before taking the wire for the cube charger, now the game will not allow me to go back and get it. I can see it, but I cannot take it. I'm stuck until this is fixed.

salyandpepper
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by salyandpepper on Feb 1, 17 6:52 AM
Hi all

I tried to download this game and it said access violation and wiped out my new computer. All I was left with was a black screen. My poor husband was left having to reinstall absolutely everything. Other games have been fine.

Go to: