Re:New version of Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches now available.

[Post New]by gamerofalltypes on Nov 10, 11 4:33 AM
hello im new to the forums and i am looking for some help i read the walkthrough up to the part where im at the piano. im typing in cfacaf and nothing is happening please help

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Nov 11, 11 6:03 AM
gamerofalltypes wrote:hello im new to the forums and i am looking for some help i read the walkthrough up to the part where im at the piano. im typing in cfacaf and nothing is happening please help

Hi gamerofalltypes

Welcome to the forums.

Sorry if the walkthrough is misleading. The letters you find on the piano music are just a clue to the puzzle on Rhiannon's bedroom door (the only locked door upstairs). Have you tried rattling the handle on Rhiannon's door? If nothing happens, then you still have a task to complete and an item to find before the puzzle will present itself. I'm afraid that actually playing the piano keys themselves is not required - it's just a bit of a red herring that you are able to do so.

If you need any further help with the puzzle or how to trigger the puzzle to get into Rhiannon's room, please ask again and I'll keep an eye out for your post.

Hope that helps.
Karen
Arberth Studios

Edited on 11/11/2011 at 6:06:28 AM PST

[Post New]by OneSaffi on Mar 28, 12 12:42 AM
Hi, I am having trouble with joining the pieces of slate together, also finding that items I know I picked up are not showing in my inventory. All very frustrating in what is otherwise a great game. Can you help me please as I don't want to abandon this game? Karen

[Post New]by kittikat5825 on Mar 25, 13 4:18 PM
Any advice....The crown is missing from my inventory, I am at the scene where you combine with tree branch and I forgot to "look" at the symbol on the crown prior to starting the sequence of pairing the items and now it is not in my inventory. I had thought that my game auto saved, and I really don't want to restart everything. Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance!

Kat

[Post New]by PDX_Mike on Apr 15, 13 3:56 PM
WTF! I downloaded the trail version about 4 days ago. I played it enough to decide to buy the game. I bought it yesterday, well past the March date that the game was updated. I was following the walkthrough that states you can either go to the old barn and use the brush trimmer, OR go back to Rhiannons room and translate the rubbing.

I went to the old barn, tried to pick up the rock and use it on the window, window won't break, no rock to be found now!

I then went through the translating the rubbing, and gathering the slate pieces, I have all three, but like everyone else they won't combine!

The solution of PMing some one to get a saved game at the start of chapter 2 is NOT acceptable to me! I spent too much time going cross eyed trying to use that translator program, to go through that ordeal again. Either FIX the program or REFUND my game credit so I can find another game that is somewhat further along than very early ALPHA release.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 15, 13 4:39 PM
Hi PDX_Mike,

I'm sorry to hear you run into trouble even with this updated version.

Please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look at what's going and work with you directly to get this resolved in the best way possible for you.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you,

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 04/15/2013 at 4:45:39 PM PST

[Post New]by EmilysMomma on Dec 14, 13 7:30 AM
I am having the the same problem and I purchased the game AFTER the new version so I don't understand. But some things aren't showing up in my inventory (I.e the book for the tree's the paperwork in the shed, etc.)
Plus I cannot join the slates and i've done everything I was told to do.

Please Help.

[Post New]by MizHuey on Jun 28, 14 8:36 AM
Hello,

I just got the "New version of Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches... I am not able to combine the tracing paper and the crayons at the stand alone stone...

Is this a new issue or am I doing something wrong... When I get there I hear the whispers..

Please help

Miz

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Jun 29, 14 9:43 AM
Hi MizHuey
I think you have to drag the tracing paper onto the standing stone first. It should stay there so that you can then drag the crayon onto the tracing paper and take a rubbing of the ogam markings. So it's not a case of combining the two items first. Instead, you use each item in turn on the stone. (That's assuming you've found the right stone - it's the only one with the ogam markings at the top of the stone steps).
Hope that helps.

Go to: