Who has an elephant

Re:Who has an elephant

[Post New]by lilredhood on Jul 30, 16 3:29 PM
I still have five more days to go. not sure how i missed five days. seams like i have logged in every day. i know i missed at least one.
lrh out.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 30, 16 5:19 PM
Both my games just got the elephant.

Rammygirl
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by Rammygirl on Jul 30, 16 5:50 PM
Still have 44 to go on iPad and I have a three week holiday soon so will probably not play as game takes up too much data.

Even logging in to collect the daily bonus takes data! I am also renovating and moving house and anothe break in November so looking like Christmas for me!

I will probably miss most of the fall event too

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Jul 30, 16 6:00 PM
Just got him/her and as my daily quest asked me to feed a pet I couldn't resist.

Fed him/her at the 'Pond of Life' when he/she closed eyes and tipped head back and I received a gold chest. (12 Gold, 2 Green Stamps, 1 Blue Stamp)

Good luck everyone

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Jul 30, 16 10:14 PM
Because I don't play everyday and have taken several weeks off here and there, I still have about 2 months to go - but, I achieved Egg-Centric today and now have my Beaky-Woodpecker to keep me company.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jul 30, 16 10:41 PM
Linalie wrote:Because I don't play everyday and have taken several weeks off here and there, I still have about 2 months to go - but, I achieved Egg-Centric today and now have my Beaky-Woodpecker to keep me company.

Congratulations!
However, I hope your Mr Woodpecker is more generous with you when you feed him than he is with me.
Mine is now relegated onto the back perches of my "zoo" along with the other non-gold chest producers.
As Annelliegram has pointed out elsewhere in the Forum, he is a "status" pet: just for show and not of much use to your coffers!
For the same reason, another cage in my zoo is occupied by Mr Moose, and I do hope that my Mr Elephant will not be his neighbor, when I get him next month

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jul 30, 16 10:48 PM
just got the little elephant

lizdanny
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,252 Posts

[Post New]by lizdanny on Jul 30, 16 10:56 PM
Got my little Elephant but he is expensive to feed.

Fed the Elephant not good he brought back the Silver chest No more outings for him for a while.

Edited on 07/31/2016 at 12:12:49 AM PST

D_NY
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by D_NY on Jul 31, 16 7:37 AM
playingthegame wrote:
Linalie wrote:Because I don't play everyday and have taken several weeks off here and there, I still have about 2 months to go - but, I achieved Egg-Centric today and now have my Beaky-Woodpecker to keep me company.

Congratulations!
However, I hope your Mr Woodpecker is more generous with you when you feed him than he is with me.
Mine is now relegated onto the back perches of my "zoo" along with the other non-gold chest producers.
As Annelliegram has pointed out elsewhere in the Forum, he is a "status" pet: just for show and not of much use to your coffers!
For the same reason, another cage in my zoo is occupied by Mr Moose, and I do hope that my Mr Elephant will not be his neighbor, when I get him next month

Wouldn't a zoo to display all our collected pets be a nifty private room? One mimicking natural habitat rather than cages, of course. Ooh, I think I'll make this suggestion in a separate thread. Thanks for the idea!

nurserynurse
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by nurserynurse on Jul 31, 16 10:09 AM
I get mine on Tuesday

Annette

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Jul 31, 16 10:31 AM
Friends of piesy and datsalotta You can see the Baby Elephant in my private rooms

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 31, 16 1:39 PM
Of all my PC friends, when looking at their private room.......only one was displaying the Little Elephant.

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Aug 1, 16 7:16 PM
Just got my elephant on my Nanakool game. A few more days to login for Ann and Pippa

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Aug 1, 16 11:03 PM
With all the problems I've had with updating and losing the app, I still have 48 days to go on my main game.

DeeJay46

Angeli64
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Angeli64 on Aug 1, 16 11:57 PM
Got my elephant this morning!!

Angeli

Go to: