lorialcorn2006
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Not working for me Ive tried everything

[Post New]by lorialcorn2006 on Mar 1, 10 2:38 PM
I so wanted to play this demo but the game stopped working on that halogen screen the one with the square smiling face ,so Ive spent hours downloading the latest software I downloaded
shock wave
adobe flash player
quick time player
directx 9 I cant find 10
java
I have uninsulated and re installed the game 3 times and it still locks up my computer and I have to reboot . I so wanted this game Ill try again when the non CC edition comes out maybe its just something with the collectors edition

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

Re:Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition technical issues

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Mar 3, 10 2:41 AM
Game works great for me, plays through but I won't spend $20 for a game, will wait.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Mar 12, 10 11:11 AM
Have downloaded and uninstalled 3 times. Game still unresposive to cursor. Takes ages to load and get out of. Giving up. Too bad, so sad.

emee
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by emee on Mar 14, 10 9:12 PM
Yesterday I complained because BF has yet to offer a "regular" edition of Follow the Ghosts. Today my complaint is not being able to get the game to progress beyond the opening scenes. i.e. I can't play it. Essentially it solves my wanting a regular edition. If the game doesn't run, I won't buy it at any price. Too bad, because I like this series. Woe is me.

sandyterryb
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by sandyterryb on Mar 16, 10 12:34 AM
I also have a new computer with all the updates for the newer games but this one just won`t run. Have tried reinstalling 3 times now and always freezes on the hologen with yellow smiley face. Did not have any problems with any of the other games I have, or have tried with the demos. I also like this series of hogs but looks like I`ll be waiting with others to try the regular version when it comes out. Don`t understand why BF can`t catch these problems before they release games. Would have bought the collectors but not with problems right off the start.

tizza
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by tizza on Mar 18, 10 1:16 AM
Trial was fine, played the whole hour. Bought the game...guess what? My gameplay was not saved! My cursor then decided to float!!! The strategy guide opens some of the time, and hides the other times. The worst part is that some of the scenes are so faded you cannot see any items. I am wondering if this is the design of the game or if there is something wrong with my particular download. I am very much tempted to ask for BFG to take the game back, but I do like this series and am hoping that there will be a new build for this collector's edition. Such a shame. Please powers that be - fix it.
Would love to hear from other players re the faded look of the screens.

[Post New]by redeyes_45 on Mar 20, 10 10:14 AM
I love the game to, but I'm stuck in the crypth.When you have to put the objects in the ring well the third one wont stay in the ring.
Beside this everything went well.

[Post New]by jensusa on Mar 21, 10 6:40 PM
I have completed all of the regular parts but cannot get into the additional adventures. What is the problem?

[Post New]by greatdane813 on Apr 13, 10 7:46 PM
This is a L-o-n-g game. If you have to pend to finish (like to go bed or work), it does not keep your place!!!! I have never had a Big Fish game not remember where I left off and re-start from that position until now. 4 tries; every one has to start from the beginning....For this I paid $19.95????

Gropitou
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Gropitou on Jun 17, 10 7:21 PM
Coronagold wrote:The only problem I had was in the extra chapter after finishing the game. In order to "back out" of certain currently unplayable rooms or scenarios, I found out through trial & error (mostly error) that you must place your cursor within the lower "laundry list" field and click.
I had set my cursor as system cursor, that may have been a factor.

Having same problem but cant find the secret place to click on to "back out".

tropdechats
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by tropdechats on Jun 29, 10 5:07 PM
Help! I can't bake the bread. Every time I try to put the bread pan in the circle I am told I am doing something wrong. The strategy guide is useless as is the walk through. Can any one help?

robert1939
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by robert1939 on Jun 3, 11 2:40 PM
problem w/chapter 5: siberia

1 place the mirror in the bird cage
2 the bird flys in the cage
3 click on the "stick" which closes the bird cage door
4 after 3-4 seconds, the bird cage door opens and out flys the bird
5 am I doing something wrong, or is there a problem w/the game?
6 otherwise, the game works beautifully, and up to this point, I really like the game. it is a shame that when you are almost finished the game that there is a problem.

robert1939
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by robert1939 on Jun 3, 11 2:42 PM
problem w/chapter 5: siberia

6 otherwise, the game works beautifully, and up to this point, I really like the game. it is

a shame that when you are almost finished the game that there is a problem.

abitmore
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by abitmore on Dec 2, 13 3:29 PM
robert1939 wrote:problem w/chapter 5: siberia

6 otherwise, the game works beautifully, and up to this point, I really like the game. it is

a shame that when you are almost finished the game that there is a problem.

This is not a technical issue. I had a bit of a problem with this, too, which is why I remembered. Lol You need to close the cage door, then apply this stick. So...

Your Step #3 needs to be 2 steps:
Step 3: Click on the cage to close the door
Step 4: Click on the stick in inventory then click the stick onto the cage to bar the door.

I know this was posted a couple years ago, but thought someone else might be having the same problem.

Go to: