Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:Welcome to 3 Cards to Dead Time forum

[Post New]by Sante001 on Feb 27, 10 11:43 PM
Love the storyline, the unique **** format and the mini-games. Like some, I didn't look all the dialogue, but, you're give opportunities to skip most of it. The graphics are all pretty good. This game get my approval, and I will have to wait until next month to purchase, to add to my punch card.

bailey8877
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by bailey8877 on Feb 28, 10 2:26 AM
This games wants to go in too many directions. I can't find any real cohesion. I'm guessing that this is part two of a game because there is a back story already written down.

When you have to find things that are related to each other it's not to hard, but I hate that you get penalized for clicking on the wrong thing.

I really hatted the mini games because they didn't make any sense to me so I couldn't play them.

I guess this is just not the game for me.

dachawawa
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by dachawawa on Feb 28, 10 9:23 AM
I played the demo late last night, and was wondering if anyone can tell me how long this game is? I'm really considering using my game credit for it, but want something with some length to it.

wini1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by wini1 on Feb 28, 10 10:03 PM
I play 15 minutes of the demo and quit. There is too much talking and not enough game. Too bad too cause I liked the different line of hidden objects but just way to much talking.

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on Mar 1, 10 6:17 PM
Hi to all. My first dip in the pond and I've gone belly-up on this game. I've played it through twice, once in each mode, and I'm certain I won't play it again for months, if ever. The story is exceptional, but there's just too much of it. And it wasn't worth the sacrifice of the game play to me. The mini-games were different, but not much fun. All you get for a correct solution is another dose of narrative and dialogue. The replay value is next to none since the find-list categories for every scene remain exactly the same. A great concept that didn't quite come together in its execution.

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Mar 1, 10 8:42 PM
I was disappointed, the story telling wasn't complete.I found it was a fast game,And the dialogue between Jess and the other girl was incomplete.I was looking for answers to questions left in the first one.There was no middle section, It went from chapter one to the near end.Empty in between.

[Post New]by Black_bug on Oct 2, 10 7:49 AM
I can't get the game to work! I keep getting an error that says to tell the author there is a code 2.

Pity, I like the daily games....

[Post New]by pbrick730 on Oct 9, 10 5:49 AM
I just downloaded this game and after i login - it is sitting on the first scene for hours. Why is it not showing any hidden objects to find???

Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

[Post New]by Pearly11 on Oct 21, 10 5:59 PM
This must be one of the most annoying games ever. I just can't get into it no matter what I try. It's just plain stupid.

[Post New]by DulceAndGabana on Nov 28, 11 7:31 AM
I really love this game!!!

[Post New]by cxsgogo on Jul 30, 13 7:24 PM
what kind of game is it? strategy?

[Post New]by cxsgogo on Jul 30, 13 7:30 PM
dou u guys purchase gold for games?My friends recommend me a reliable rift plat site. It's cheapest and safest! Then we together bought rift platinum many years the site recommend u here:http://www.igxe.com/-Affi-IGXE-5886.html
have a good day.

Go to: