Between The Worlds - HO Game

[Post New]by dkay57 on Apr 10, 09 10:23 AM
This game sounded and looked good while trying the demo (it took forever to download). Then I purchased Between the Worlds and got as far as the level where you have to find the pictures with binoculars. First I tried to get binoculars, no luck. then I clicked on help which helped for about 30 seconds and then my computer monitor lost the picture. I had to alt/control/delete to get out and when I tried to go back my computer is in safe mode it seems. I will uninstalled the game and am asking for a refund. How disappointing.

Also, this game does not have any directions for the mini games which makes them impossible to play. Also, hidden objects are sometimes so close to the edge of the monitor they are almost impossible to see and other object on top of each other can also be impossible.

Compared to some of the other great games this one is a stinker.

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Between The Worlds - HO Game

[Post New]by bajacalla on Apr 10, 09 12:06 PM
I downloaded this game because HO games are my favorite, but it's virtually unplayable: the cursor is almost uncontrollable, slow, and jumps all around. and half the time you click on something it doesn't "catch," so you're losing time no matter how fast you go.

won't buy it.

rolldedice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Between The Worlds - HO Game

[Post New]by rolldedice on Apr 10, 09 1:41 PM
bajacalla wrote:I downloaded this game because HO games are my favorite, but it's virtually unplayable: the cursor is almost uncontrollable, slow, and jumps all around. and half the time you click on something it doesn't "catch," so you're losing time no matter how fast you go.

won't buy it.

DITTO TO THAT SAME PROBLEM-WENT TO FELIX.

Go to: