leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Stonehenge Legend Collector's Edition

[Post New]by leslieb on Aug 14, 16 4:37 PM
I am having the same issues as others.
Works fine until I get to the play area, voice no video...
And no I won't be going through the Dr. Felix diagnostics, or contacting tech support, I haven't got time for that...it can take weeks to get issues resolved..
Only did the trial, so won't buy this one...

salad3
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Stonehenge Legend Collector's Editio

[Post New]by salad3 on Aug 14, 16 8:33 PM
BnEZMom wrote:The game works fine up until you click the play button. As soon as the game "loads" the screen goes black. Audio works, just no video.

Surface Pro 3, Windows 10, resolution 2160 x 1440

Same exact problem, same exact computer and OS.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Stonehenge Legend Collector's Edition

[Post New]by aerogers1018 on Aug 15, 16 7:21 AM
I originally had the issue of being unable to fully install the game and getting an Error Code 769 (i'm on OS X Sierra -- I was OS X Yosemite when this Error Code occurred while attempting to download). I tried everything and eventually gave up. Yesterday I decided to try again and was able to successfully install except now when I click to play the game it goes straight to the "60 Minutes Left To Play" screen -- as if I played and exited the game.

No clue what to try now, but Dr. Felix? Yeah, he doesn't work on my Mac anymore. At one point, probably a year ago, he did work - but now? Nope. I can install him but once I open it the program freezes and then crashes.

So now what? Another game that cannot be played!

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Aug 15, 16 7:36 PM
The game is very jerky and there is a lot of delay when clicking to move or pick up an object. Won't be buying this one.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Aug 19, 16 3:09 AM
I've gotten to the Vikings area where the hero is told to make a sword. In the swamp he puts down a frog and the frog jump from letter to letter which we are to repeat.

I can't get the buttons to repeat - they won't depress. I've tried this puzzle on both easy and hard and can get neither to work. Has anyone cracked the secret?

I'm going to hate having to ask for a refund again.

[Post New]by hamacrae on Aug 19, 16 10:15 PM
I have the same issues as most everyone else. Same black screen issue already described: Early cut scene, change player, set difficulty and hit "play" then audio with no video. Win 10 with nVidia GTX970 video card.

[Post New]by ladybear101 on Sep 5, 16 2:39 PM
Windows 10 - game downloaded OK, but will not open.

[Post New]by phsmith10 on Oct 1, 16 9:50 PM
Still getting black screen after the sept 14/th update
Only will play at 1920X1080 or windowed mode.

[Post New]by grw180 on Oct 3, 16 9:44 AM
I have the opposite problem to aerogers1080, I played the trial version and purchased the game on OSX El Capitan however since upgrading to OSX Sierra the game will no longer open and i get a page of tech data. I have run DR Felix and will forward to customer services

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Stonehenge Legend Collector's Editio

[Post New]by mikem38 on Oct 13, 16 3:00 PM
I am having the same issue were you press play and all you get is a blank screen. I saw there was an update for this game and when I fallowed the steps to get it my game manger said their was no update available. So I am wondering is their any way to get the update and are any more coming out soon, because I really like playing this game series and would love to paly this one. P. S. Windows 10 Surface Book Pro.

I am updating this post to let you know that the recent update for this game dated January 5th dose not work. I downloaded it and the same thing keeps happing. I get a no video just voice. is this ever going to get fixed. I also saw that there is a new labyrinth's game out, but I am not going to download it, because I am afraid that what is going on with this game will happened to others in this series. I have play other games form other seriess from this site on my Surface Book Pro. which is PC/ Tablet and have not any issues.

Edited on 01/06/2017 at 11:35:51 AM PST

[Post New]by LASstunts on May 19, 17 7:48 PM
At the well. Used splinter to light candles and played HOP and then it closed and now there are little yellow lights sparkling there but it never let me take anything and I can't access it. The hint says nothing can be done in that area, the dungeon and grandma's room but you can't go anywhere else. So I am stuck since I can't get the items I need from the HOP game and there is nothing that can be done in the other 3 rooms. checked for updates but it says there are no new updates. Can't continue on with the game.

Edited on 05/22/2017 at 6:39:11 PM PST

Go to: