jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by jennsmom on Aug 13, 16 2:16 PM
My map is working fine, but two of the puzzles, which I had no trouble playing when I did a Beta, would not work at all, after purchasing the game. One was putting the pieces together for a figurine. I could click until my clicking finger was sore, and the last piece wouldn't "stick." Then, trying to move the girls to hold hands? Forget it. Pretty darn irritating, when I'd done it before without a problem!

Editing to add that the tube puzzle at the courthouse was so frustrating, I finally gave up. "Drag," my aunt Fanny. There was NO dragging after the first number. Apparently, this game was not a wise choice for me.

Edited on 08/13/2016 at 4:37:31 PM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Tishy1958 on Aug 14, 16 9:41 AM
I am having issues with the gem sliding tube. Working on Windows 10

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by subcaptain on Aug 15, 16 9:05 AM
Add me also about the map. The 1st profile is working fine. The 2nd and 3rd profiles, not at all. This isn't good since 2 achievements are based on using the map. Come on BFG. What's the deal?

Edited on 08/15/2016 at 9:05:51 AM PST

[Post New]by crypticsolofawn on Aug 21, 16 3:18 AM
Was working fine, but now it won't let me place the box handle so I can get the cork screw. Now I can't move forward.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 21, 16 12:09 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences for this game here. If you are having trouble playing this game on the Mac and need some assistance, the following page might be able to help with the puzzle that isn't working:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Also, I just wanted to let players know that the Moderation Team is continuing to pass along these thread's contents to the appropriate teams. Those teams are aware of the issue with the map and are working hard to resolve this issue. It is highly recommended to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report if you are experiencing this issue or if the above Help page doesn't seem to work for the Mac. The support team has the tools to gather this data to bring to the teams to aid in the investigation and can provide personalized assistance beyond what the forums are able to provide.

Thank you all for your patience, and as soon as we have an announcement or update to provide, we'll be sure to let everyone know by posting to this forum.

bfgIlinalta

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Sep 16, 16 8:44 AM
Like the others, I also have no 'current tasks' indicated on the map.

The lamp puzzle is killing me. I can place them, but one figure disappears when I'm placing the last one.

Go to: