eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Color blast blocker and shovel no longer fires!

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 7, 16 4:01 AM
lordkalvan wrote:Since the Transylvania release, shovels fire line blasts again. Has anybody tried them on color blast?

I am hoping that this was a bug and it is now fixed, rather than a gameplay change decision.

I'm afraid nothing has changed. Line blasts were always like that and were never changed with the shovel change. The shovel still only deletes color blockers (and bolts) instead of setting them off.

Edited on 10/07/2016 at 6:53:49 PM PST

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 8, 16 1:33 PM
Yes, Eli, this is really upsetting as there are so many levels that now cannot be passes without buying heaps of extra moves or boosts one thing they have improved is that when you run out of moves there is no longer that tick but a separate section which shows you have to buy so that is one thing they have finally seen sense about now how about the shovel - colour blocker saga??

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 8, 16 2:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to post here to thank people for providing their feedback on this change here. Our teams appreciate getting suggestions and comments like this from our players, and the Moderation Team works to advocate for our users by sending posts like these to the right team.

I'm going to go ahead and send the contents of this thread off so that the appropriate team can see it. If people have further feedback they'd like to provide please feel free to continue posting here or to contact our Customer Support Team or one of our active Moderators. While we aren't able to directly modify the game, both we and our Reps are always happy to help as best we can.

I'm sorry to hear that some people have also been seeing unusually low numbers of certain gummies in certain levels. We certainly want to make sure people are able to continue forward in their games.

If there are any problems completing a level that seem technical in nature we encourage reaching out to our Customer Support Team with the email address associated with your game. Our Reps are always willing to help.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. Please feel free to PM myself or another one of our active Moderators if you have any questions or concerns.

bfgPanthalassa

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 10, 16 2:52 AM

Los Angeles Level 93-1

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 10, 16 2:49 AM

13Fly13 wrote:
Leider geht der Level nicht zu spielen da die grünen "Bomben" mit der Schaufel komplett weggehen. Dies ist passiert mit einem update - schade. Bitte ändert das wieder es kommen nie genügend grüne Würfel damit man dies schaffen kann.
Danke Grüße aus Germany

Another request to change the spade back to exploding color blockers instead of merely deleting them, from a player who can't pass LA 93 - 1 because of lack of adequate greens.

Go to: