dear devs/mods

D_NY
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

Re:dear devs/mods

[Post New]by D_NY on Aug 16, 16 1:24 PM
lol MC's not casual? That's comical. Anyone who thinks it is not must not play anything other than BF games.

Though I grant you BF does casual games better than anyone. That's why I love BF; I love casual games.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:dear devs/mods

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Aug 16, 16 2:02 PM
Casual, it may be in the level of "intensity".......I will grant you that some of the competitive games out there are far more effort, stressful, concentration requiring, than I care to invest in a game......I play a game to "relieve" stress...not add to it......soooooo, by that standard, yes, it is a rather casual game.....laid back while clicking the items in the rooms, walk away for a break, come back....some more rooms...check friends, check when the Wheel will reset, etc.

However, my husband would beg to differ with you on the "casualness" of the time I invest in this game.....I keep notes, notes, and notes.....I update threads with that new info, I play the game for far more hours than I should.....this is not a "casual" endeavor.....obsession? yeah, I'll grant you that.....and regardless of what some people think.....there is a degree of strategy involved to the game (albeit, not on the level of some of the "conquer and kill/rule the universe" type games). But, that's why I enjoy it so very much!

Edited on 08/16/2016 at 2:02:54 PM PST

Go to: