Dolphins Dice Slots

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:Dolphins Dice Slots

[Post New]by Donick2 on Mar 7, 10 11:54 PM
This is great game for those times when we want to relax but still play

I had no issues with this one plays just fine,wish I could say the same for Akua that is lovely game but BF spoilt it with up-grade they put out because of time difference can't get help for 3 days just when I was really enjoying a game too [it is 6:30 pm Monday here while in US it is about midnight on Sunday bummer eh?

Wish I was more patient

[Post New]by Yreka2006 on Mar 8, 10 8:04 AM
thank so much for fixing the problem I have it downloaded and like the game .
Thanks

[Post New]by padder on Mar 9, 10 12:06 PM
Now where do I collect my winnings.....?!

[Post New]by cdnwoman2002 on Mar 9, 10 7:51 PM
I just downloaded this game and when I got to the roll the dice game my screen just got darker and didn't take me the the bonus games....Had to ESC out to the main menu to play again, it has happened about 5 times already and I have only been playing for 15 minutes.

[Post New]by Flexia on Mar 11, 10 4:14 PM
Yes i get the same thing, when you win the free slots you roll the dice then NOTHING happens!!! Am i pressing something wrong???

isayisay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by isayisay on Mar 29, 10 8:19 PM
how do u get into another stage is there another stage to this game i have 25 million plus. and it hasn't gone any where with all this money. so what happens next. and how do you get there. i have even gambled 2 million on the card s and still the game doesn't move on. or go anywhere. is it just me.there must be more to this game .

[Post New]by Blair_m on Jun 4, 10 3:58 PM
Well I have managed to download install and activate the game fine but for the life of me it will not run.. my other games run just this one hit on play and it goes to a black screen and end up not responding any help ????????

Edited on 06/04/2010 at 3:59:36 PM PST

Scrapula
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Scrapula on Jun 14, 10 12:09 PM
I cannot figure out this game at all. If I have 3 of one creature, it pays nothing. Then sometimes it will make a dolphin wild, then other times not. I don't see anything about dice or any other feature. Help file tells me nothing. I won't be purchasing because I don't understand how it works.

Go to: