Upgrade causing errors?

Re:Upgrade causing errors?

[Post New]by browneyedangel70 on Mar 7, 10 9:57 AM
tribrach wrote:Hi Browneyedangel, don't bother deleting & then downloading again....I tried that (after getting all the error messages you got) & it's made no difference whatsoever
I've contacted customer support in the hope that they can explain why something that should have improved the game has ruined it I was on the last chapter too!!!

Thanks for letting me know. I won't bother with that idea, then. I had 2 totems left--I was almost finished.

jsj1231
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by jsj1231 on Mar 7, 10 1:36 PM
downloaded upgrade this morning--now slow motion and choppiness is worse than before--am having to dump game--what a shame, really liked game as far as i could go.

smartsue
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:had problems before upgrade.

[Post New]by smartsue on Mar 7, 10 3:00 PM
I had slow trouble even before upgrade but nothing like you all describe. Curser freezes and everything is like slow motion. Played demo and will have to wait before I buy and hope it gets fixed.

Bunita2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Bunita2 on Mar 7, 10 9:29 PM
I too am getting the same error message - I bought the game now I can't play it!###+++@@@
bunita

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Mar 8, 10 6:25 AM
Hey Fishies!

Not to worry, we're currently looking in to this issue and will keep the forums updated when we find out what's going on!

In the mean time try starting the game over with a new player profile to see if this helps resolve the issue.

Hang in there!

-bfgOkeechobee

r3t1r3d
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by r3t1r3d on Mar 8, 10 6:50 AM
Thanks Okeechobee!

divegal
Minnow
Minnow
246 Posts

[Post New]by divegal on Mar 8, 10 6:19 PM
Okeechobee, will the rebuild apply to sound problems?

After back-and-forth with CS, updating my drivers etc. (which were current) it just won't run on my computer without unbearably scratchy sound. I don't have this problem with any other program.

I know that not every program will work on every computer but lately there's been a run of games with SO many problems and rebuilds. What's going on?

Go to: