1mouse53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Q&A for Faerie Solitaire 2! (All you need to know about FS2, NEWSLETTER)

[Post New]by 1mouse53 on Jun 24, 13 12:23 AM
As far as I can tell, FS2 was released on mobile, but not for PC. All of Brians words were lies. You all waited for nothing as they wanted to go with the money Mobile.

Sorry Dylansmom, I wanted to believe brian, but I think we wasted our time. Unless someone knows different, we've been had.

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Jun 25, 13 5:38 AM
There has not been a day where I have not worked on the next game that I can remember since FS was released. I've been working all of this time. It's been rough, and I've had to learn many hard lessons, but I'm still alive and working.

No "FS2" was not released on mobile. There have been various in development builds available but they have been for testing technology only. Right now there is nothing public to test. Also the project has been renamed, but rules here make me unable to talk about that - or really even say much without the mods deleting my posts, which has happened enough for me to mostly stop posting here.

I have never made any intentionally false statements about the game. Things did change, and I think for the better, but the game is still being made for all of you and it will be all of you who judges if what is released was worth the wait.

Doing my best here.

Brian

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 24, 13 11:34 AM
well Brian,
where is the game NOW!????????????????

Go to: