Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Island of Forgotten Evil Collector's Editi

[Post New]by cgowan on Sep 3, 16 8:22 AM
Stuck on the beach as well!

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Island of Forgotten Evil Collector's Editi

[Post New]by GRUMPYTM on Sep 5, 16 6:24 PM
mine says I down loaded the game I cant play at all it says file corrupt cant find I keep trying to re download it but cant I paid for a game I cant play or download

[Post New]by zelzah58 on Sep 6, 16 5:20 AM
I am stuck on the beach as well question mark as curser I'm running windows 10

[Post New]by jporca on Sep 6, 16 11:00 AM
I am stuck at the same spot, Chapter V on the beach, just get a question mark, can't move backward. Running Windows 10.

[Post New]by pernny on Sep 7, 16 6:52 PM
I'm stuck with pillars in Chap 5--can't make the 2 match because the bottom section doesn't move, for example. I hate this!!

[Post New]by jarason on Sep 14, 16 2:36 PM
Using a PC. made it all the way to the bridge repair then the game locks. No. hint, nothing to pickup

WaxArtist
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by WaxArtist on Sep 17, 16 12:26 PM
When I reached the end of the game(?) it thanked me for running the "Demo" and I could buy the CE. I thought I had bought the CE on 9/1/16. My order # is 259779242. I went to my purchase history and reinstalled with the same result. Do I need to buy the version you currently have on the home page?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Island of Forgotten Evil Collector's Edit

[Post New]by Heatheraggi on Sep 18, 16 3:48 AM
Hi, I'm nearly finished the game. I have to click on a door and place the four elements [earth, wind, water and fire] discs, onto the door. The problem is I cannot get any result when I click on the door.I have checked in the guide and I am stuck.
I am using windows 10. Where do I go or what do I do to fix this?

Edited on 09/19/2016 at 1:29:04 AM PST

Go to: