wont allow me to buy

JeannieO
Catfish
Catfish
1,663 Posts

Re:wont allow me to buy

[Post New]by JeannieO on Mar 11, 10 1:15 PM
For those having buying issue's what browser are YOU using?

I had the same thing happen when I tried to buy while using Mozilla browser but being the stubborn hardheaded Old Lady I am I kept trying and got it through signing onto AOL and using their browser. I truly think this is a browser issue.

I suggest you do what I did and try to buy the game using another browser than the one that would NOT let you buy it.

As for the game ALRIGHTTTTTTTTTTT been such a dry month here for IHOG's and HOG'S I was jumping at the bit for this one YEWWHAWWWW Loving it.

I was so ready to bait my fishing hook and go fishing for a big but after
today I would have thrown da fish back in the pond LOL I would honest.

I was so spoiled after last months great choice's of games and this month seemed so frustrating took me by total surprise. Anyhow off to play I am totally hooked on the game WHOHOOOO!!!

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 11, 10 2:19 PM
Hi fishies,

Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose is a Collector's Edition, so if you are having trouble buying the game, it could be because Collector's Editions are one of the perks of being the Game Club member. If you are not a member, the game won't be available for purchase. Also, the CEs can't be purchased using Game Club credits of coupon codes. Here is a great help article with more information on our Collector's Editions.

Collector's Editions

If you are Game Club member and are still having trouble purchasing Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition you can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

sylvia99
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sylvia99 on Mar 11, 10 2:40 PM
I had no problems to download and buy the game by using mozilla firefox. I do not think it is a browser problem.

Ticking
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Ticking on Mar 11, 10 4:56 PM
Have tried to buy this (I'm a member, not using coupons and have no blocking problems) but when I get to the purchase screen the price is displayed as £19.95 (should be £13.xx in sterling) and the total purchase price displayed as 0. Going any further gives a message saying the game doesn't exist or has not been released.

I don't normally buy collectors editions so I've decided this is fate telling me to wait until the non-collectors edition comes out

[Post New]by Wotserface on Mar 12, 10 5:17 AM
I still can't buy this game, it keeps telling me it hasn't been released yet or doesn't exist. Tried all the suggestions made, and no joy!! Any other suggestions or is it still a technical problem?

walcroft
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by walcroft on Mar 12, 10 5:46 AM
poggyapoo wrote:played the hour free......now want to buy but IT WON'T LET ME!! Says:- Item does not exist or has not been released! Cmon BFG sort this one out plzzzzzzz![/quot same is happening to me noone seems to be able to help

Syrenia
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by Syrenia on Mar 12, 10 6:55 AM
Also can't purchase the game. I am a member, not trying to use anything but paypal, and I get this message. "We are unable to process your transaction at this time. Please try again later." Have tried thru both the game manager, and the website. Ah, well. Perhaps I am not meant to buy the CE.

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Mar 13, 10 2:15 PM
Hey there everyone,

We found that for some reason, customers using Switch/Solo/Maestro cards were having trouble purchasing this particular game.

This issue has since been fixed, so if you were trying to purchase the game but could not, please try again.

If you still run into trouble, please contact Customer Support for further assistance. Just click on the in the lower left corner of the forum page, and you can send them a message from there.

-bfgOkeechobee

Go to: