MILLIE31651
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Re:Comments and Reviews for Strimko

[Post New]by MILLIE31651 on Feb 1, 11 3:15 PM
I AM REALLY LOVING THIS GAME. I CAME ACROSS IT 2 WEEKS AGO AND PLAYED THE TRIAL VERSION. I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL TODAY WHEN MY PENSION WAS IN BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO BUY IT. IT HAS BEEN A LONG 2 WEEKS. I FELT LIKE AN ADDICT WITHOUT MY FIX!!! ( LOL )

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK BIG FISH. THIS ONE IS A REAL WINNER!!!!!!!!!

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 20, 11 3:48 AM
It's nice to have a creative alternative to the typical suduko games. It gets you thinking more. It's also very pretty! Not sure yet if I will buy for myself, but I may gift it to my parents.

schubert2
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by schubert2 on Sep 6, 11 9:14 AM
Outstanding Game!!!! There are four excellent variations on Sudoku. Other than Killer Sudoku, I'm not a big fan of regular Sudoku, but these variations I love!!! I'm not sure why some reviewers thought it might be too short or not challenging enough - there are 220 puzzles in Classic mode which get progressively harder and then there's the Adventure mode that's fun, well done and very challenging to the end. If you're looking for a bigger challenge, don't use any hints. The music is also extremely well done. Many times I have to turn game music off while playing a game, but this music I actually like playing in the background as I work in my bedroom. We need more games like this and fewer ****'s which I've OD on. Game developers take note!

probaby221
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by probaby221 on Sep 10, 11 9:13 AM
great game...its a challenge...

Pantheria
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Pantheria on Feb 8, 12 7:17 PM
The only down side to this game is I'm not getting any work done.
Great game:
Soothing music. Graphics are pleasant. Fantastic brain work out. Fun
and for me.
This game is definitely worth swimming in the pond for.

christina1533
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by christina1533 on May 25, 12 12:37 PM
I absolutely love Strimko. It's the best sudoku/logic puzzle game I've ever downloaded. Will there ever be a Strimko 2? Dear Zeus, I hope so! Lol.

Duetgirl
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Duetgirl on Apr 27, 13 10:30 PM
Spoiler Alert--
Didn't like this game at ALL. I tried the demo (adventure) and didn't even make it ten minutes. The 'wheel' that opened to give you the numbers was way too bright/ not only did it hurt my eyes, but it hid the grid. I think with different graphics it could be all right. but it wasn't worth a literal headache to me. I liked the challenge- but couldn't get past the graphics. Sorry fishies!!

Go to: