Re:Welcome to Musaic Box forum

[Post New]by juttaArnold on Aug 1, 09 3:40 AM
I wonder if somebody can help me. Be stopped by the jingle bells. The melody I have but the other stones does not fit. Please give me some help. Respond under my email: jb.arnold@gmx.de. Thanks.

jadewolf82
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jadewolf82 on Dec 11, 09 12:20 PM
I just discovered this game, and I loved it! I agree that it was much too short, and the ending was abrupt, but the concept was FANTASTIC! I made it though with no help from the walkthrough, but I did have to use the in-game hint a couple times for underlying harmonies. Overall, 8 out of 10. Musaic Box 2 needs to be longer, and the story a little more involved. Kudos!

Blessed Be,
Jade

[Post New]by ahbigfish on Oct 18, 10 10:04 PM
dsc003 wrote:I cannot find the handle for the printing press in the library. Can I ask that here or should I ask in a pm?

Thanks.

[Post New]by Heaven23mom on Aug 23, 11 8:38 PM
Is there a walkthrough for this game Musaic Box, if so where can I find it?

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

Re:Welcome to Music Box forum

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 12:36 PM
This game is interestingly amusing, if you are into music and like music base puzzles, I played and actually love it.

Is cute and very nice to play.

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Jan 8, 12 7:14 AM
Heaven23mom wrote:Is there a walkthrough for this game Musaic Box, if so where can I find it?

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Jan 8, 12 7:18 AM
I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE PAPER OUT OF THE CYMBALS IN ORDER TO FINISH THE SONG?

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Jan 8, 12 7:21 AM
DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE WALKTHROUGH FOR THIS GAME ? WOULD REALLY APPRICATE IT? THANKS

Go to: