reclusive
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,169 Posts

Re:Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air.

[Post New]by reclusive on Mar 17, 10 4:00 PM
I'm sorry . I found the answer to my question.

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Mar 17, 10 4:11 PM
I saw the post where someone mentioned beta testing this game! I think that sounds exciting! I have enjoyed the "Dream Chronicles" series.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Mar 17, 10 6:49 PM
The game locked up the computer when I tried to repower the airship. Tried two more times, and the same thing happened. I tried to redownload the game, and then got a message that my trial had expired (it hadn't).

Oh well. It is a good game, and hopefully they will get the glitches ironed out. Since the trial said that version expires on April 9, I'm hoping that means the game will be released around the 10th.

janierae
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by janierae on May 15, 10 9:51 AM
I'm playing the Beta and really like this game. I'm stuck at the Clock Tower too, the flower puzzle. I know I will buy it. The graphics are great, music is great. Really enjoying it. Just the right amount of challenge for me.

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jun 24, 10 8:29 PM
I bought this game and am having problems already. I need the location of the Tree House Village and the the map will not reveal the location when I use the reveal button. This means I am stuck at the clock and cannot go any further. What a bummer. This is supposed to be a Collector's Edition too.

I finally went back over all the rooms to see if I missed anything. I finally wound back at the clockmaster and had to click on the right reply which didn't do earlier. Went back to the airship and the map worked. Yeesh!!

Edited on 06/24/2010 at 9:36:56 PM PST

Dynamix_
Narwhal
Narwhal
36,723 Posts

[Post New]by Dynamix_ on Jun 24, 10 9:44 PM
There is a forum for just this game, you would get a better reponse there, good luck

gntpat
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by gntpat on Jun 25, 10 10:53 PM
I got Lyra back home with the three keys, but nothing happened. Is that the end? What is supposed to happen to the keys? I dont believe the game is over.
Please tell me what to do next.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jun 25, 10 11:28 PM
You have to go back to the Clock Master with the three keys then go to the highest tower to restore synchronization--then Lyra can go home to her own dimension.

[Post New]by puterlady7 on Jun 26, 10 1:42 PM
I usually love the Dream Chronicles series. This game though was too short and keeps locking up. At one point I had finished the tasks at Wind Music Island and when I went to my map the Reveal would not work. I tried everything and finally had to delete my profile and start over. I can't believe that a Collector's Edition was released with these issues. Also I expected this game to be a little more like the rest of the series and was very disappointed. So I just wasted 19.95 for this Collector's Edition. I would not recommend it.

Edited on 06/26/2010 at 1:43:40 PM PST

lunahielo
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by lunahielo on Jun 26, 10 6:43 PM
janierae wrote:I'm playing the Beta and really like this game. I'm stuck at the Clock Tower too, the flower puzzle. I know I will buy it. The graphics are great, music is great. Really enjoying it. Just the right amount of challenge for me.

lunahielo
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by lunahielo on Jun 26, 10 6:46 PM
I bought the whole edition because I have always loved the dream chronicle series...but I am stuck at the flower design on the wall, too..have looked at the walkthrough....but still can't get it....
Anyone have any ideas???????

Luna

[Post New]by wickedwench_98 on Jun 26, 10 8:08 PM
I just wasted $19.95 to purchase this game. What a disappointment!!!
This is nothing like the first 3 dream chronicles which were spectacular.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jun 26, 10 10:53 PM
lunahielo wrote:I bought the whole edition because I have always loved the dream chronicle series...but I am stuck at the flower design on the wall, too..have looked at the walkthrough....but still can't get it....
Anyone have any ideas???????

Luna

If you look carefully- there are match up lines for the discs--there is also a picture in the registry book on the table.

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Jun 27, 10 7:16 AM
Bought it, thought it easy, but when I got to the trees the game kept freezing, then crashing. Getting a refund on this one.

juliahg
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by juliahg on Jun 27, 10 11:56 AM
phatkhat wrote:The game locked up the computer when I tried to repower the airship. Tried two more times, and the same thing happened. I tried to redownload the game, and then got a message that my trial had expired (it hadn't).

Oh well. It is a good game, and hopefully they will get the glitches ironed out. Since the trial said that version expires on April 9, I'm hoping that means the game will be released around the 10th.

Same thing happen to me. Is there any solutions available.??

[Post New]by Starmup on Jun 27, 10 9:23 PM
Didn't have any problems with the game freezing or locking, but I was very disappointed because the game was so short. I finished in under 2 hours and this was supposed to be a collector's edition. Very dissatisfied. While the game was fun, it was definitely NOT worth the 19.95 I paid for it. Wait for the regular edition to come out, I know that's what I'll be doing for future installments.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 29, 10 3:24 AM
Hi fishies,

This is an old forum in the Chit Chat Corner section of the forums so it's not the best place to ask game related questions.

To discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “marble” and all of the posts about “marble” will come up!

Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum.

If you're having technical difficulties you can check the "Post any technical issues here only" threads for some advice and should you need to, you can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm also going to pop this thread over in to the Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition game forum in case fishies that have played this game have any advice

This discussion can be continued here .

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by molly05 on Jun 29, 10 9:45 AM
I was very disappointed in this game.I found it to be a waste of money

mamagoopla
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mamagoopla on Jun 30, 10 6:44 PM
I too bought this one just reccently cant find the 3 keys walkthrough not clear enough very frustrating can anyone help me would love to get to the tree house, bought new laptop all my games from Bigfish gone what the !!!!

[Post New]by debnboris on Jul 2, 10 11:27 AM
i didn't get a couple of dream jewels when i was trying to get the walnuts back in the hole and now it won't let me get back into them. am i just screwed now and won't be able to get them? if so, that royally sucks!

Go to: