Re:Welcome to Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries forum

[Post New]by hammerhead2 on Apr 14, 10 11:40 PM
Total rip off --- I'll be careful in buying another game like this.

[Post New]by veebonair on May 12, 10 7:52 PM
I purchased the doors of the Mind and now I cannot get beyond the first door, the one with the four hands, it opened during the trial demo, but since I purchased it, I can't get beyond this point, Am I doing something wrong?

Blitzmiz
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Aaargh! Nearly finished and.....

[Post New]by Blitzmiz on May 29, 10 2:21 PM
have to attach the clock hands to the clock at what must be the last chapter of this VERY short game - and.... aaargggghhhh they just won't attach!! Anyone else finding this and what was the workaround?

Blitz

LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLark on Aug 3, 10 8:42 AM
I have to agree--the game was very easy, too easy for me anyway, and way, way, way too short. I liked the gameplay and the storyline, just wish there could have been more--a lot more. Felt more like a demo than a full game, especially since I just finished Return to Ravenhearst. Now, that's a good game.

[Post New]by cherylee63 on Apr 13, 11 10:23 AM
I liked this game up to the point I got stuck in the garden. Game does not let you get all the parts you need to move on. It seems others have had this same problem. I'm glad I only downloaded the trial version. Big Fish should give credit back to everyone who purchased this game as it does not work properly. Booo!

[Post New]by CStodds on Jul 25, 11 9:40 AM
I downloaded this game for my ipod, whenever I try to sync it on to my ipod, it won't work. And I really want to try this game, cause I've beaten all of the other ones. Does anyone know what to do?

[Post New]by jodybird on Jul 25, 11 10:56 PM
I liked the idea of the game, and enjoyed the music, but was disappointed that it was so short. I wish it ahd been longer and more difficult. O well.

[Post New]by dmw2011 on Aug 8, 11 5:59 PM
Hello

Little problem here. I was hoping to "resume" game playing, but, all I have is a blue screen and music/ Any suggestion???

[Post New]by Bounty_vb on Nov 18, 12 8:37 AM
I just bought this game and now I can't play it anymore.
I have tried closing all other apps, did not work. I turn my device off and back on, didn't work either.

Then I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it still crashes!!!
It worked just fine when it was just the trial

I want a refund...

Go to: