Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by BUBBADOGGER on Mar 6, 17 6:22 AM
i read all the troubles everybody is having and mine is different so i thought i would share it. on level 27, i can't get past the sheep even though i cover the phone booth and he disappears. my zombies act like the flashlight is still there. i run windows 10 on a 3 year old dell. also, i did not have this problem until i installed the "improved" edition of the game. can anyone help me with this? i sure hope so because i love this game. i own all three of them and they are so cute with the characters and all.

looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by TatjanaV2 on Mar 6, 17 10:45 AM
BUBBADOGGER wrote:i read all the troubles everybody is having and mine is different so i thought i would share it. on level 27, i can't get past the sheep even though i cover the phone booth and he disappears. my zombies act like the flashlight is still there. i run windows 10 on a 3 year old dell. also, i did not have this problem until i installed the "improved" edition of the game. can anyone help me with this? i sure hope so because i love this game. i own all three of them and they are so cute with the characters and all.

looking forward to hearing from you soon.

I have the same problem after updating, but as far as I see you never answer, also win 10 nvidia gt 730

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ruthschihl on Mar 7, 17 11:07 AM
I am on a PC and Using Windows 10. The game worked fine until the update. Now on level 27 it acts like the sheep guards are still there with their flashlights even though the phone booths are covered up. I have tried all the compatibility as well as uninstalling it and reinstalling it 2 times. Still happens, but not at the same places. sometimes it's at the broken ladder, or it's at the tree root going up the center line.

I don't know what else to try.

thanks for your help

_Shay_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by _Shay_ on Mar 7, 17 4:15 PM
The glitch on level 27 is unfixable. I need a refund. How do I go about that?

_Shay_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call Collector's Edi

[Post New]by _Shay_ on Mar 7, 17 4:16 PM
ruthschihl wrote:I am on a PC and Using Windows 10. The game worked fine until the update. Now on level 27 it acts like the sheep guards are still there with their flashlights even though the phone booths are covered up. I have tried all the compatibility as well as uninstalling it and reinstalling it 2 times. Still happens, but not at the same places. sometimes it's at the broken ladder, or it's at the tree root going up the center line.

thanks for your help

Exactly.

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Mar 8, 17 1:56 AM
ruthschihl wrote:I am on a PC and Using Windows 10. The game worked fine until the update. Now on level 27 it acts like the sheep guards are still there with their flashlights even though the phone booths are covered up. I have tried all the compatibility as well as uninstalling it and reinstalling it 2 times. Still happens, but not at the same places. sometimes it's at the broken ladder, or it's at the tree root going up the center line.

thanks for your help

Same problem here. Thought I was doing something wrong, but I've tried several times, doing things by the Strategy Guide and other orders, but I simply can't get my workers to do the last repairs - whether I leave the stone bridge or the steps till last, the workers go toward them and then scurry back as if the guards have come back. It's very frustrating - didn't have problems until after the update.

[Post New]by almarcam332 on Mar 8, 17 7:21 AM
Same problem as everyone else on lvl 27 after the update. Please help!

[Post New]by BUBBADOGGER on Mar 9, 17 3:38 PM
HEY' BUBBADOGGER HERE AGAIN. I HAD A BRAIN STORM AND WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOOU. WHY DON'T THEY OFFER BOTH THE NEW AND OLD VERSION AND GIVE US A CHOICE. IF SO MANY OF US ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW VERSION, IT SEEMS TO ME IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE IF THEY DID THAT. BY THE WAY, I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE OLD OF FIRST VERSION SO I DON;T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TRYING TO FIX IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? THANKS FOR LISTENING.

_Shay_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by _Shay_ on Mar 9, 17 7:41 PM
Still no answer. I see. *sigh*

[Post New]by TatjanaV2 on Mar 10, 17 5:56 AM
BUBBADOGGER wrote:HEY' BUBBADOGGER HERE AGAIN. I HAD A BRAIN STORM AND WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOOU. WHY DON'T THEY OFFER BOTH THE NEW AND OLD VERSION AND GIVE US A CHOICE. IF SO MANY OF US ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW VERSION, IT SEEMS TO ME IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE IF THEY DID THAT. BY THE WAY, I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE OLD OF FIRST VERSION SO I DON;T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TRYING TO FIX IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Exactly! Please give us the opportunity to download the old version

btw somehow I finished level 27 and started level 28 and since then whatever I try access violation

[Post New]by abilene7 on Mar 11, 17 10:53 AM
I just updated my version as well, and maybe a coincidence (not sure!) but I just so happened to have FINISHED level 27 right before that update.

Now, whenever I try to start level 28 - within maybe 2 minutes of play the game crashes with "access violation" error. No matter what I try it does the same thing over and over.

I'm pretty ticked off. I have never updated a game before actually - and go figure, the first time I do look what happens.

FIX IT or let me uninstall the update or something!!! I'm right in the middle of the game, and haven't started part III yet which I have already paid for. I've been considering canceling membership for the last year or so just over the lack of game variety. This isn't helping let me tell ya....

[Post New]by BUBBADOGGER on Mar 11, 17 4:08 PM
does anybody know if the techs read this page or do we have to go somewhere else to complain. i love this series and i am very upset that i can't finish #2. get back to me and i will complain for all of us. thanks for listening.

[Post New]by weedlet on Mar 14, 17 3:21 PM
BUBBADOGGER wrote:does anybody know if the techs read this page or do we have to go somewhere else to complain. i love this series and i am very upset that i can't finish #2. get back to me and i will complain for all of us. thanks for listening.

Same problems as everyone else since updating and hoping that they are trying to fix this game. Will be leary of ever updating again.

[Post New]by maflaishans on Mar 15, 17 9:50 AM
Same problem with level 27, They are still acting as if the sheep are still there. It is very annoying. Please help.

bfgIlinalta
1,789 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 16, 17 9:28 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you very much for taking the time to report the issue being seen in level 27 after updating the game as well as for your patience while waiting on a response. I've gone ahead and made sure that the appropriate teams behind the game are aware of this reported issue and they are currently investigating why this is occurring. I also wanted to provide some preliminary troubleshooting steps which may be able to help in this situation as well as how to contact our Support Team.

When an access violation error occurs, sometimes there are some quick changes or updates that can be made to help resolve the issue. Just in case you'd like to try the following steps to see if they are able to assist, here are some of our suggestions for when an access violation error occurs:

Access Violation

Hopefully that will help resolve this particular issue; however, if those steps do not seem to assist, it may be helpful for players who are experiencing this issue to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. With that report, our Reps can provide more detailed information to the teams behind the game to aid in their investigation of the issue. Please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team also if you'd rather just receive further assistance with this game.

Thank you all so much for your patience, and I apologize again that there seems to be an issue with the update to this game and level 27 generating an access violation error. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Mar 17, 17 5:00 PM
It's nice to know someone's noticed that we're reporting problems after the update, but the problem isn't an access violation. It's the actual game not playing correctly. I don't get an error message, I simply am not able to complete the level because the characters respond as if there's an obstacle when it's already been removed. I don't know what the update was supposed to correct, as I never had any trouble with this game before the update. Seems like it would be easiest to revert to the original version.

[Post New]by amaruq909 on Mar 18, 17 5:27 AM
I agree with georgiarealist.. I am so frustrated I can't play this game because of level 27! Please fix this ASAP!

[Post New]by marjan54 on Mar 18, 17 1:21 PM
I had the same problem as the others with level 27. I restarted the level and tried again and although there were issues like in the first time I did manage to finish level 27. But now I can not start level 28! It gives an access violation!

[Post New]by booandlex on Mar 19, 17 5:42 PM
Ok, I figured out how to get past level 27. The issue seems to be with the sheep that is closest to the factory. Don't cover his booth thing until you have finished EVERY thing else. I don't know why but I was able to send my dudes to the factory and acid puddle even though the sheepy was still there. It worked for me but now I'm on level 28 and it won't let me get through at all. Access violation code....bummer

[Post New]by BUBBADOGGER on Mar 21, 17 12:19 AM
I don't understand the problem here. can someone please explain why we (those of us who are having this level 27 difficulty) can't just upload the old version? please telll me. i really would like to play this game again.

Go to: