My Tribe on Facebook

Re:My Tribe on Facebook

[Post New]by DanzerGirl on Apr 7, 10 12:23 PM
Does anyone know what is the highest level your tribe members can reach for their 6 skills (rock gathering, construction, science, etc.)???

Can they max out?

Edited on 04/07/2010 at 12:24:10 PM PST

[Post New]by MagdelenaStorm on Apr 8, 10 11:52 PM
Need more friends who play the game on facebook. Just send me a PM and I'll give you my link. =)

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_River on Apr 9, 10 9:22 AM
In the bottom right hand corner of your game while you are playing there is a picture of a potion bottle . Click on it and it will pop up a screen where you will see all the stuff, like all the moon and star dust you collect, all your food items, your mushrooms and guano. This is where you make your potion just work from top to bottom. Click on an ingredient you want to try from each little section and then click mix potion. Until you buy higher levels in science you will only have sea water and star dust as your second and third element. You don't store up potions or anything as soon as you have mixed it ; it will be in the hand. Pick something to use it on if you get a result you'll know, if not you get a little message that tells you the potion had no effect and was not comsumed mix it again or try something completely different. As for the rock you probably don't have the correct level in science points. I think you have to have level 3. To spend the science points you gather (just in case) look on the right hand side of your playing screen you will see a button that says Science click on it. This screen will pop up and at the top you will see how many science points you have to spend. Pick which skill you want to increase if you have the amount of science points required and click on where it says research below the skill you choose and you will go up a level in that skill.

[Post New]by Doug_Anderson on Apr 10, 10 2:05 AM
please add me to friends and neighbors in my tribe. My facebook name is Doug Anderson please add me to friends and add me as neighbor in my tribe.

[Post New]by PinkPanda30 on Apr 14, 10 11:31 PM
for the log u need to have 70 strength and for the fountain you need legendary scientist that feel 60 something it might have been 65 maybe

Zasah
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Zasah on Apr 15, 10 7:31 AM
andrewo1 wrote:plz add me as i need to level up faster

I'll add you because none of my mates will join and I can't do the quests in result.

One search is Vampgirl04 or Bethan Smith.

When you do add on the message what its for please

Edited on 04/15/2010 at 7:36:08 AM PST

[Post New]by vldonahue on Apr 15, 10 8:22 PM
I need friends for My Tribe. Pls add me. PM me with invites. Thanks.

warp35
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by warp35 on Apr 20, 10 2:21 AM
Also looking for friends....name is Ann Liebscher...should only be one of me...thanks

[Post New]by Robotite on Apr 21, 10 5:02 PM
This game really is different from the PC/Mac game.
There aren't as many achievement and such and there aren't any potions What so ever.
My distress dittos the previous posts.
I just wished the FB game was more like the original game.

[Post New]by Agrona33 on Apr 24, 10 7:40 AM
What's the deal with the Trophies? Why try to achieve anything, if you don't get any reward for it? Some xp or raw materials would be nice.

[Post New]by shilliel on Apr 26, 10 12:07 PM
I need more neighbours so as to get feathers plse. Is there anywhere i can post to get them I am new to this.
Thanks

lydl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lydl on Apr 28, 10 4:10 PM
I have been enjoying playing my Tribe also on FB, but there are a few things that would need to be added to make it a better FB game.

FB being a social networking site, playing games on FB is mostly about playing them with friends:
1) so there should be some kind of option to give gifts to fellow players and interact more, like other successful FB games (FarmVille etc.)

2) adding friends to the game should be easier. Maybe have a invite neighbor tab, that remember who I invited, lets me remind those that didn't respond and please especially let us invite more than just 6 people per day.

3) it would also be cool if we could help each other solving certain bonus objects/mysteries.

Thanks for listening.

[Post New]by Pixiemite on Apr 29, 10 8:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

I've just started playing 'MY TRIBE' on facebook. I'm completely stuck on how to solve the mystery objects on my island. I have the moon stone, star stone & a bush with a pink leaf on it. Anyone got any ideas?!

Thanks.

Edited on 04/29/2010 at 8:05:23 AM PST

[Post New]by mumslittleones on Apr 30, 10 3:25 AM
Mommy91 wrote:I have played this on the download version. Now I am playing on FB. I have all the same problems as the woman from Alaska. I have a legendary scientist and he does nothing at the fountain. And I have a legendary rock person and they do nothing on the fossil rock. FB needs a forum for this game

am i correct that u have to have the recipe's for the relics and muhrooms before u can complete the water fountain?

[Post New]by debnalex on May 3, 10 9:59 PM
can anyone add me it is taking me forever because I can not get enough of my own facebook friends to add this ap. I only have 2 and need more to get feathers and more to level up

[Post New]by megrammap on May 5, 10 1:20 PM
Hello, I need neighbors for My Tribe FB, I play daily and try to help my neighbors as much as possible

[Post New]by Buckleysmom on May 6, 10 9:12 AM
I'm having the same problems. Also, to build a shipyard it says I need 2 Architecture, what does that mean and how do I get 2? Does it mean upgrade someone in construction? I already have someone at level 10. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by BelladonnaSeraph on May 6, 10 11:54 AM
Buckleysmom wrote:I'm having the same problems. Also, to build a shipyard it says I need 2 Architecture, what does that mean and how do I get 2? Does it mean upgrade someone in construction? I already have someone at level 10. Can anyone help?

you need to research architecture 2

[Post New]by michelledolben on May 8, 10 7:28 AM
hope this works but i found this while searching and it tells u how to solve all the mysteries on the facebook version of the game ..hope it helps :o)

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100404145705AAIzKwX

[Post New]by michelledolben on May 8, 10 7:36 AM
you have to click on science to get architecture level 2 you need to gain enough science points to research it...
to the ones who have lag and button problems go to settings and turn off the high quality graphics tab.. hardly makes a difference you cant see the rain and the moons n stars dont twinkle but i prefer a smooth game than a bit of glitz :o)

Go to: