thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

Re:The Battleship - New Offer

[Post New]by thurber on Sep 4, 16 8:58 PM
A very enjoyable room! Wish all our weekly offers were like this one - well, except for that horribly greedy dragon.

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Sep 5, 16 11:46 AM
This quest is exactly why players leave this game. I think it sucks and is the usual non-interesting quests we have been given in the last 2 years. I have no interest in it, the storyline, the "hidden" objects, and for 28K I will never go back in.

Vulcaness
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Sep 5, 16 2:59 PM
starmagicgreen wrote:This quest is exactly why players leave this game. I think it sucks and is the usual non-interesting quests we have been given in the last 2 years. I have no interest in it, the storyline, the "hidden" objects, and for 28K I will never go back in.

Different strokes for different folks. I wouldn't stay if it was all guild competitions. Don't like them, seldom do them and find them boring. Barely tolerate duels.

I like the silly story lines, misnamed items, and searches. They are relaxing. I smile while playing. I do agree that 28K is way too much. Although my neighbors fed mine so quickly that I didn't have to worry about a failed expedition.

There are always people leaving for one reason or another and it can't be blamed on one single cause. I'm happy this is a game that satisfies a variety of players and that we can interact in a friendly environment in the forum.

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Sep 5, 16 3:52 PM
Well, I take offense at that Vulcaness, Ms La Tee Da, I think I'm a pretty good judge of what I like

I was most certainly smiling the whole time I was belling for the items to assemble the 2 artifacts in the room, and it didn't take long, which I must say, pleased me to no end.

As far as comps go, well, its the least boring part of the whole game. Its amazing how fast the players are. Since I've been playing the competitions, and that's when they finally "fixed" the issues, I have never run out of valley food or tarra cards, 2 things I was always scrambling to earn in the quests, but just not enough to carry me through.

Yes, to each his own and to own his each, rofl...Ah, sigh, such a nice friendly environment

annebrady
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by annebrady on Sep 5, 16 7:51 PM
I thought it was a pretty easy quest. Finished it in under 1 hour, even with a dodgy macbook screen. Good chest at least. I don't follow the story lines any more, they make no sense! And obviously don't add much to the original story line. I agree with Star, comps make the game playable and that is why I carry on.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 9, 16 8:14 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Forum Moderation Team enjoys seeing the different discussions that pop up in the forums, and we understand that different users may have different writing styles and interests. However, I wanted to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules to keep in mind while posting. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

We ask that people please make sure to refrain from including comments that are drawing unwanted attention to other users. This way we can all help to keep the forums a respectful and comfortable place for everyone.

Thank you for your understanding. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Sep 9, 16 10:39 AM
Vulcaness wrote:
starmagicgreen wrote:This quest is exactly why players leave this game. I think it sucks and is the usual non-interesting quests we have been given in the last 2 years. I have no interest in it, the storyline, the "hidden" objects, and for 28K I will never go back in.

Different strokes for different folks. I wouldn't stay if it was all guild competitions. Don't like them, seldom do them and find them boring. Barely tolerate duels.

I like the silly story lines, misnamed items, and searches. They are relaxing. I smile while playing. I do agree that 28K is way too much. Although my neighbors fed mine so quickly that I didn't have to worry about a failed expedition.

There are always people leaving for one reason or another and it can't be blamed on one single cause. I'm happy this is a game that satisfies a variety of players and that we can interact in a friendly environment in the forum.

OMG!!! I hate the guild and battles. I have two on my left hand column that I just can't bring myself to play. Even with no new event yesterday...or today, I would rather pay the 20 crystals and start an event that I enjoy playing. Doing Underwater ATM...again! LOL I do like the chest.

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by afspam on Sep 10, 16 4:17 AM
thurber wrote:A very enjoyable room! Wish all our weekly offers were like this one - well, except for that horribly greedy dragon.

I concur! I enjoyed it a lot. It did take a bit of time to get the idea of where the objects are and I used more bells than usual because I had some time constraints. Otherwise I probably would have played around and around.

I would do it again. Nothing like the candy explosion (which I also love must be the baker in me)

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 10, 16 8:22 AM
Hi All,

We certainly understand that different users have different styles of posting, and that frustrations may sometimes occur. However we do ask that our users please make sure to note those Forum Rules while posting. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

We ask that users please refrain from including content drawing unwanted attention to or provoking others. This way we can all make sure that the forums stay a respectful, comfortable place for everyone who wants to participate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: