Welcome to 2 Tasty forum

Re:Welcome to 2 Tasty forum

[Post New]by DENISE49 on Apr 6, 10 3:56 PM
Hello
i just reached the last level on 2 tasty i cant get it to work.
Does any one have suggestions and yes i tried reinstalling it

Edited on 04/06/2010 at 3:57:32 PM PST

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 15, 10 10:31 PM
Hi Howatch, thank you for your help, now these HOG's I can handle, however- for cooking in the real world, always the best Mexican food !!! Maybe I can make you some enchiladas sometime, enjoy the game that is..... oh and my enchiladas too of course. TMann

[Post New]by luvspugs_1 on Apr 29, 10 10:03 AM
Hello,
I am stuck on level 37 which is the Chinese/Japanese restaurant.The expert goal is 195.00 and the closest I can get is 165.00.Can anyone that has passed this level tell me what I may be doing wrong? I would appreciate the tips.Thanks and have a good day.

[Post New]by CarlottaJ625 on May 5, 10 2:53 PM
I've made it to Level 46, but the time won't wind down so I can finish the level. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by capps1970 on May 8, 10 12:05 PM
I've made it to Level 46, but the time won't wind down so I can finish the level. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go on options and uncheck relax mode. it puts it on relax mode automatically at this level. if that doesnt work email big fish. ive tried this and it still wont work but it does work for some people.

[Post New]by Keshaluver85236 on May 17, 10 4:25 PM
The game is pretty easy. If you want to get past the first levels, you need to make the "goal" mark. While searching for the food items look for the coins or dollar bills in a stack. It will help when you need the money.

full version

[Post New]by rouges on May 18, 10 2:48 PM
how i can get a full version game of 2 tasty??
because i only got a demo..
can you help me?
thanks..

[Post New]by kaffi33 on May 22, 10 8:01 AM
luvspugs_1 wrote:Hello,
I am stuck on level 37 which is the Chinese/Japanese restaurant.The expert goal is 195.00 and the closest I can get is 165.00.Can anyone that has passed this level tell me what I may be doing wrong? I would appreciate the tips.Thanks and have a good day.

[Post New]by swylie on Aug 15, 10 8:34 PM
missgriz wrote:I got experts in the first 10 levels i can`t go anywhere else it keeps me at level 10

I cant get past level 10 and even though I have plenty of money I cant upgrade any equipment I think we should get a refund

[Post New]by sarge4223 on Sep 28, 10 1:54 PM
I LOVE YOU WECOME TO 2 TASTY FORUM P.S

[Post New]by winnerwtg on Nov 12, 10 9:11 PM
hi, i became a member on this site because i love this game (2tasty) but sadly i bought it yesterday and have finished it today am i right in that there are 5 buildings plus the store so 50 levels plus the 5 star levels?? ive tried going in the other buildings without success. im a little disappointed because seeing all those buildings in the demo led me to believe there were a lot more levels than this

[Post New]by day1234 on Feb 25, 11 7:18 PM
Kickmoney wrote: I finished the first level but I can't get another level to open up. How do you get to level 2?

hi im new

[Post New]by babyduck86 on Apr 28, 11 6:16 PM
IM ON LEVEL 27 OR SO, AND I DONT KNOW WHAT THE TO DO WITH THE BATTERIES AS A BONUS. WHEN I SEE THE BATTERIES AND CLICK THEM THE KITCHEN, STOVE,BLENDER ETC LIGHTS UP WITH ASTERICKS/CIRCLES AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS BONUS. PLEASE ADVISE

[Post New]by rosebud_44 on May 9, 11 4:10 PM
wish I had read the posts re problems with progressing through the game. Clearly BF are happy to take the money from new customers despite knowing there are issues with the game. Not good customer service. Wont be buying another.

[Post New]by babyduck86 on May 25, 11 4:57 PM
babyduck86 wrote:IM ON LEVEL 27 OR SO, AND I DONT KNOW WHAT THE TO DO WITH THE BATTERIES AS A BONUS. WHEN I SEE THE BATTERIES AND CLICK THEM THE KITCHEN, STOVE,BLENDER ETC LIGHTS UP WITH ASTERICKS/CIRCLES AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS BONUS. PLEASE ADVISE

Zeep9
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Excited

[Post New]by Zeep9 on Jun 1, 11 5:14 AM
I am excited that most of people like this game and I think you should try a game before buying it.

Zeep9
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Zeep9 on Jun 1, 11 5:18 AM
Hello everybody I'm at the forum of bigfishgames...Can anyone help me how to add a friend?

[Post New]by sunnyside_up on Jun 14, 11 12:48 AM
I Played the trial version first to see if i would like it and i did, so then I bought it. After I bought and installed it, it took me to the level i was playing at before i bought it, but it did not give me the upgrades I bought. SO i was playing the hard level with just one oven and i feel that is unfair. Now i see that others have written they can't get past level 10, and that is where I am also.

I have bought close to 20 games on here, if not more and it seems that on a lot of them, you can't get past certain levels and that is very frustrating to me.

So, is there a way you can get my oven back to me? I paid for it with my monies, and now i can't get past this level to get more money to pay for it again, because now the price is higher and i don't have the one even tho the game is showing i paid for one before. So aggravating!

[Post New]by mousetrapsyou on Jun 30, 11 9:14 PM
well i know the how to get passed the unpassable . . .

[Post New]by mousetrapsyou on Jun 30, 11 9:19 PM
mousetrapsyou wrote:well i know the how to get passed the unpassable . . .

Go to: