Re:Is there anything else other than the bakery?

[Post New]by yellowraven62 on Mar 15, 10 11:53 AM
I too have bought the game because I liked it, but cannot get past the first bakery, I think Big fish put this game out too soon without making sure there wasnt any glitches in it,

Lauree66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Lauree66 on Mar 15, 10 11:58 AM
I am gald to see I am not the only person having the problem but also disappointment in BFG. Not sure if they released it too early or what. Unfortunately I all ready purchased it. I thought if I got all experts I could move on....then I thought I had to buy upgrades - which is doesnt let me do.
I guess all we can do now is hope they get it fixed quickly so I dont feel like I totally wasted my money.

graro
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by graro on Mar 15, 10 12:10 PM
I'm haing the same problem with the backery. Fortunatelly I didn't buy the game yet. I'll wait till the problem is solved to buy it because I really like it.
It's not the first time this kind of problems appear. No one tests this games before offering them for sale?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 15, 10 12:22 PM
I know someone who bought this game from another website and had no problem with the game progressing to the next restaurant. I will be checking this forum today for updates on this issue.

hrg1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by hrg1 on Mar 15, 10 12:34 PM
I can't get past the bakery either. When I buy upgrades I can't even see the difference in my bakery. How long till this thing fixes and will BF automatically patch it?

[Post New]by cmpollitt on Mar 15, 10 12:54 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. I also can't buy the pot upgrade even though I have more than enough money. I bought the game before I hit the glitch. I hope that BF will be able to fix it. It seems like a really interesting game.

[Post New]by mairease on Mar 15, 10 1:16 PM
hi everybody i am having the same problem i seen that somebody said they downloaded from another site can u please tell me witch one i would like to play his game without the glitch

[Post New]by vixxyak on Mar 15, 10 1:45 PM
same problem here, relieved to check the forum and find it's fairly common, therefore, hoping for a fix...

I have, however, gotten VERY good at making garlic bread...anyone want some?

[Post New]by tigermama220 on Mar 15, 10 1:59 PM
i also bought this and played level 10 about 100 times thinking it would move on. im frustrated and hope they find a solution soon. ahhhhhhhhhh

ebbalytle
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by ebbalytle on Mar 15, 10 3:54 PM
Yes... recipes are really confused! Salad ingredients instead of cake ingredients in a few of them. The ones that are right... and even the salads... look good enough to make, but it would be great to have them fixed so they are correct. Thanks!

[Post New]by gatorlily on Mar 15, 10 4:08 PM
I'm glad I checked in here before playing this game any further. I was repeating over and over the same level trying to get further. This would have driven me nuts!

[Post New]by orlandomiki on Mar 15, 10 5:17 PM
After the Bakery is the Valentine Shop....Don't know after that as I haven't got any farther yet....I have had no problems but hope everyone gets it straightened out soon....

luluina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by luluina on Mar 15, 10 5:44 PM
GoveGirl wrote:There is 5 different restaurants- the next one should be over to the left of the bakery- can you try to move the mouse to highlight a different area?

Also I turned the custom cursor off my game as I found it made the game choppy- and I don't normally have problems with cursors.

i can't seem to highlight any other buildings but the store and bakery. am i doing something wrong?

[Post New]by MarcieMac on Mar 15, 10 5:59 PM
How hard would it be to have a panel actually "TEST" the games before they put it out. They should fix the bugs with the same speed that they take your money for it.

Ugggg

MM

[Post New]by mairease on Mar 15, 10 6:09 PM
i agree marciemac they should get this together i don't know wat da problem is

handbells
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by handbells on Mar 16, 10 4:36 AM
I also can not get past level 10. I really hope this is fixed soon as I was enjoying the game!

[Post New]by mariamarcelo on Mar 16, 10 5:23 AM
Please check may be some problems, I can only keep on playing level 10. Too boring! If know before I bought, I definately won't buy. Can you refund??

[Post New]by urbanitalian on Mar 16, 10 10:05 AM
Same problem here. This obviously needs to be looked at and fixed asap; I also already bought the game.

[Post New]by charmes01 on Mar 16, 10 12:21 PM
I am having the exact problem and I just purchased the game today. I played the 10th Level hoping to move forward & nothing. I'm sending a message to Customer Service also but let me know if there are any resolutions.

[Post New]by elaine_9 on Mar 16, 10 12:28 PM
I am having the same problem with this game, hopefully it will be sorted out soon!!!

Go to: