bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 15, 10 1:54 PM
Hey Fishies!

Howatch is correct, we're currently investigating the progression block that happens in the bakery and will update this forum when we have more information.

In the mean time, if you would like to continue to assist us with this issue, we ask that you please send a Dr. Felix in your message to Customer Support.

Dr. Felix is a diagnostic reporting tool the tech team uses to get a lot more specific information about what is happening with the game. If you're uncomfortable completing the following steps, I want to urge you to contact Customer Support for more specific help.

Click here to start Dr. Felix

1. Select ‘Run’ or ‘Save File’ to download the Dr. Felix file to your desktop.

2. Next, open the ‘DrFelixBigFish’ file.

3. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.

4. Wait for Dr. Felix to finish, then click the ‘Next’ button.

5. A .zip file, named ‘DrFelixResults’ will save to your desktop.

6. Attach the zip file to your support ticket. You don't have to open the .zip file if you don't want to, it's already collected the information it needs.

Click here for information on how to attach a file to your support ticket.

I want to reiterate that if you're uncomfortable with any of the above steps, just shoot an email to Customer Support or hop in to Live Chat if you're a Game Club Member, and a CS Representative will be more than happy to help you out.

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by Hpennin5 on Mar 15, 10 3:12 PM
I'm having the same problem here and not to happy about it. Big Fish should have all the problems worked out before us loyal customers pay for a game. Please fix the problem soon.

[Post New]by Dluvsrusty on Mar 15, 10 3:17 PM
I spoke with someone in the BigFish chat and they informed me that the bakery was the ONLY level. I then asked for a refund. Big Fish did refund my money for this game/

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 15, 10 3:21 PM
Dluvsrusty wrote:I spoke with someone in the BigFish chat and they informed me that the bakery was the ONLY level. I then asked for a refund. Big Fish did refund my money for this game/

The first bakery is definitely NOT the only level; I know someone else who has played beyond this point.

[Post New]by Dluvsrusty on Mar 15, 10 3:24 PM
Howatch wrote:
Dluvsrusty wrote:I spoke with someone in the BigFish chat and they informed me that the bakery was the ONLY level. I then asked for a refund. Big Fish did refund my money for this game/

The first bakery is definitely NOT the only level; I know someone else who has played beyond this point.

Then I wonder why Big Fish said it only went to level 10? Wonder what is going on and why they don't even now what is going on???

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 15, 10 3:24 PM
Those are good questions.

The person I know who has played past this point bought the game from another website.

Edited on 03/15/2010 at 3:26:27 PM PST

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 15, 10 3:37 PM

Welcome to the forums Dluvsrusty! It's possible that the person you spoke with may not have had updated information. There definitely should be multiple locations in this game.

Not to worry, we're working on the progression block and should have more information for you soon.

Hang in there!

-bfgZambezi

Edited on 03/15/2010 at 3:38:29 PM PST

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 15, 10 3:50 PM
Thank you, bfgZambezi.

Edited on 03/15/2010 at 3:51:25 PM PST

ShiningBright
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by ShiningBright on Mar 15, 10 4:35 PM
I have just bought this game and can not get past the bakery, so sad but also read that they are working on it and I hope we have the fix VERY soon as almost or everyone is having the same issues with this game, so it seems like it would be a rush job cause no one can play this game.

Surely that person had to be wrong about there ONLY being the bakery level for this game and bfgZambezi would know more about this issue for being here and reading about the issues, am I right in what I read there are MORE levels in this game?

Also can not read the story line as it goes by so fast making it impossible to read anything until they stop and you have to click to continue. It's a shame they had it going by so fast cause I like to take my time and read the story and take it all in and not miss so much being said.

Does anyone know or have heard WHEN they will have a fix for this game issue? They have always been fantastic about fixing things for all of us and listening to us.

I have just sent the Dr. Felix to customer service to help them figure out what is going on with this game to help us and hope all others are doing the same thing.

Edited on 03/15/2010 at 5:14:10 PM PST

lovelyrita019
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by lovelyrita019 on Mar 15, 10 4:55 PM
I'm stuck after the bakery too~there's nowhere else to go! I just go back to the bakery level 10.

[Post New]by ths7779 on Mar 15, 10 4:57 PM
I have played this game (all 10 levels) of the first bakery and no other bakeries pop up this is frustrating I hope bigfish provides a fix soon.

[Post New]by orlandomiki on Mar 15, 10 5:05 PM
I am in the definite minority as I am at the Valentine Shop...That is the next one after the bakery....I did not get all gold at the bakery and have upgraded the blender and a pan....Maybe it is the luck of the Irish....

[Post New]by berniethayer on Mar 15, 10 5:18 PM
Well, I guess you are one of the lucky one's then Orlando!!! Has anyone tried to delete it & then download it again & try it??? Please let me know if you have and what the outcome of that was!! Thanks!

hrg1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by hrg1 on Mar 15, 10 5:44 PM
After reading Orlando's post I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game...still nada, can't get past the bakery. Has anyone else had any luck? Any word on a time frame?

kassy481
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by kassy481 on Mar 15, 10 6:02 PM
I'm also having the exact same problem. Also noticed ( as was mentioned above) that I have to turn the custom cursor off every time I close & reopen the game
I sent in a support ticket & hope they can figure this out soon. I also contacted the developers so hopefully someone will have an answer for us soon
Happy Gaming All, Kas

[Post New]by Dluvsrusty on Mar 15, 10 6:17 PM
bfgZambezi wrote:

Welcome to the forums Dluvsrusty! It's possible that the person you spoke with may not have had updated information. There definitely should be multiple locations in this game.

Not to worry, we're working on the progression block and should have more information for you soon.

Hang in there!

-bfgZambezi

Yes, you are correct... I recieved an email from customer service stating he gave me the wrong information and they are trying to correct the problem.
Thanks for the welcome!

[Post New]by Jellybean31802 on Mar 15, 10 8:13 PM
SO bummed out now! Just wanted to relax and play the game but stuck on level 10. I bought the game and it is very annoying that I cannot play it! Any news yet on a fix?

albinajov
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by albinajov on Mar 15, 10 8:59 PM
I also bought 2 Tasty. Can't upgrade any equipment or go past level 10 and get to the next restaurant. Anybody that can help?

[Post New]by watsonbuddy on Mar 15, 10 9:22 PM
I too can't get play 2 tasty to progress past the first 10 levels. Please let me know when the problem has been corrected. Thanks! Deanna Cook

Edited on 03/16/2010 at 11:26:00 AM PST

[Post New]by jhub916 on Mar 15, 10 10:29 PM
Game downloaded just fine. Took a while to load then once I started playing it ran extremely slow...never made it off the first level. Would be interested in buying if glitches are fixed.

Go to: