Re:Your comments and reviews for 2 Tasty

[Post New]by bobbytucker on Mar 15, 10 8:59 PM
Obviously a little more quality assurance is require. I am no chef by any stretch of the imagination, however, I have yet to see a recipe for Lemon Pastel Mini Cakes that requires lettuce, celery, red onion, etc. Nor have I seen a recipe for Bailey's Cheese Cake that requires olive oil, cider vinegar, salad greens, avocado.

If the games indicates that recipes are unlocked, perhaps it may be better if they are actually recipes that one can use. Maybe I am a stickler, however, in my view, if they can't get this right, why would I want to play - the first thing that comes to my mind is that if they have a problem with this, then, what else is the problem.

Sorry guys, but you missed the mark!

[Post New]by turtlesherri on Mar 15, 10 10:44 PM
This game was fun at first. i had no trouble getting expert levels, now I am stuck on level ten. I am so tired of the bakery, which seems to be the only place I can play I don't know what that is about. Rarely do I complain about any game I buy, but this game is glitchy and I am tired of it. I have money to buy upgrades yet the game says I do not have enough. Here is hoping I can get my credit back because this game is like the movie groundhog... it just goes on and on, with no hope of progress. Level 10 needs to go away, and the bakery is now boring. Think twice before you purchase this one, I wish I had thought harder. * I have never had a game be so glitchy*

[Post New]by 16abigail96 on Mar 16, 10 2:59 AM
I tried the hour demo and I absolutely loved this game. It is the first game that I have wanted to purchase in the last few weeks. I know about the glitch, but my time ran out at the end of level 10 so don't know if I could go any further.

I am going to wait until the fix has been done and then I am going to 2 purchase the game.

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Mar 16, 10 12:23 PM
Sorry, but one word: BORING

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Mar 16, 10 2:33 PM
I like this game. It reminds me of "Gourmania" or Gogo Gourmet (two of my favourite games!). I have waited for the release on Bigfish since a few weeks and was very surprised to see this game this week on Bigfish. Great! I will buy it tomorrow! Thanks,

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Mar 16, 10 9:33 PM

I deleted after 7 minutes. BORING ! Not my type of game.

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Mar 17, 10 2:37 PM
I downloaded the update and it fixed every.thing, well except the weird ingredients in some of the recipes.
On the upgrades, I don't think that is an error, it just takes a lot of money to buy things but I don't like it takes so long to get a new one.
All in all I like this game. I loved Go Go Gourmet and Gourmania so this is right up my alley. I do like the challenge of them, it's not so easy at times. I bought this.

ETA: I would like to see a skip button as seeing the same 4 to 5 sequence scenes everytime I have to retry is a little irritating.

Edited on 03/17/2010 at 2:38:37 PM PST

[Post New]by star666212 on Mar 18, 10 4:25 AM
Since the bug was fixed i have found myself enjoying this game a lot, which was a surprise to me as i'm not a big fan of time management games but well worth the price

[Post New]by suesue56 on Mar 18, 10 6:41 AM
amore wrote:cant get onto any other level passed level 10.i've just wasted a credit on it
so have i reported it to big fish

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Mar 18, 10 8:02 AM
I played it through, but I'm not particularly satisfied with the game. It froze up on most of the scenes between the chef and the manager. The hidden object portion was well conceived. I hated it when they changed the locations of items midway through a level, but that did make it more challenging.

I really disliked the story's ending. After the major buildup of a possible love story, the very last frame was entirely the wrong moment to bring in her ex-flame. Totally zapped the storyline. Should have happened earlier, been dealt with and resolved and a good end made. If you're trying to create a hanger for a sequel, that could have been done in a much different and satisfactory way.

All-in-all...it's a mix up of good game play, bad story end and bugs that should have been worked out BEFORE it hit the screen for sale.

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Mar 18, 10 6:21 PM
Please post **SPOILER** when you have finished the game.
The rest of us that haven't finished would like to find out the ending for ourself. Thanks!

To those that are still talking about not getting past Level 10 on the bakery, you must of missed the update. There is a fix.

lynswei
Minnow
Minnow
247 Posts

[Post New]by lynswei on Mar 20, 10 1:25 PM
I finished the game, and it was entertaining. I played in relaxed mode, now I may go back and play in timed mode. I has no problems with the game after the update.

[Post New]by sunshinediego on Mar 20, 10 2:20 PM
Great game but I am stuck on level 3. Can't start it for some reason! Aaaarg!

[Post New]by tarets on Mar 20, 10 11:15 PM
I already finished the game and I enjoyed it. There were some technical issues at first but BF was able to resolve it right away. Hoping for the sequel of this game since the storyline is kinda suggesting it...

[Post New]by TheCzarina on Mar 22, 10 4:12 PM
I'm on Level 25 and so far I'm really enjoying it (now that I've found how to get past snags, heh). I do wish that the script for the characters had been edited - that English is just awkward and wrong at times.

THANK YOU for having a relaxed mode for this! I hate that about time management games - I can't possibly keep up. I hate getting 2/3 into a game only to be totally stalled because I can't get things done fast enough. Please do edit the recipes, too! "Lemon Mini Cake" has the recipe for 7-Layer Salad on it, etc.

Boo-hoo for someone spoiling the ending - and I wish like heck it didn't end like they said. BUMMER! Booo, no fun! But I'll keep playing it (and rewrite it in my head).

Marm23
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Marm23 on Mar 25, 10 2:05 PM
I have finally managed to complete the game. In levels 46 onward I had to close the game and restart as it kept freezing. If all the bugs were sorted this would be a great game deserving of a sequel. Hope the do an update asap.

sooyong
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sooyong on Mar 25, 10 6:44 PM
Marm23 wrote:I have finally managed to complete the game. In levels 46 onward I had to close the game and restart as it kept freezing. If all the bugs were sorted this would be a great game deserving of a sequel. Hope the do an update asap.

It's not freeze.. but somehow the games change into relax mode ... so, you can try to go to menu then option then uncheck mark the relax mode then retry level ...

Marm23
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Marm23 on Mar 26, 10 4:27 AM
I was on relaxed mode and it complete froze - couldn't do anything as curser disappeared so had to go to desk top to end game then re start from bg game manager. Still I did enjoy the game and have started from beginning again Thank you for trying to help.

Edited on 03/26/2010 at 4:28:11 AM PST

[Post New]by mzfetz on Mar 26, 10 6:08 AM
I really like this game, and had none of the problems that so many people seem to be dealing with. My game did go into relax mode on level 26, but I quickly figured that out and changed it. I completed all 50 levels and the only major problem I have with this game is the ending. I hope there will be a sequel to this game, because the ending lfet me with way too many questions.

MsNona1126
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,880 Posts

[Post New]by MsNona1126 on Mar 26, 10 3:29 PM
I didn't think this was a bad game. I enjoyed it but not enough to purchase it.

Go to: